Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? (1512 Views)

TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by FatherOfJesus: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
If God who’s omniscience created a Lucifer who caused war and chaos in heaven out of jealousy and greed, what’s the guarantee that it won’t happen again with the kind of greedy Christians we have today who might finally make it to heaven?
Is that not an indication that envy and conflict is very possible in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If God who’s omniscience created a Lucifer who caused war and chaos in heaven our of jealousy and greed, what’s the guarantee that it won’t happen again with the kind of greedy Christians we have today who might finally make it to heaven?
You mean your imagined war in Heaven? undecided
And you keep telling yourself you have no imaginary friends? grin
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by FatherOfJesus: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean your imagined war in Heaven? undecided
And you keep telling yourself you have no imaginary friends? grin
Is that suppose to be a sarcasm? You are very bad at it since you cannot get some other sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't want to go to heaven, nor hell....
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Henrydonland(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:

haa bros which one you con want.
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Henrydonland:

haa bros which one you con want.

I just wan dey my dey....
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Henrydonland(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
It is possible Sha but how many people will see the gate not to talk of entering heaven sef.
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
If you believe in Jesus Christ, I think it is too late for you to make for the third option... Death( return to the dust from which you were made, when you take your last breath on this earth- mind, body, and soul). undecided

But that aside, According to Jesus Christ, the Heaven and Hell He promised, remain uninhabited so those who delude themselves that there is a war in Heaven and Hell deceive themselves with such ideas.
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you believe in Jesus Christ, I think it is too late for you to make for the third option... Death( return to the dust from which you were made, when you take your last breath on this earth- mind, body, and soul). undecided

But that aside, Heaven and Hell remain uninhabited so those who delude themselves that there is a war in Heaven and Hell deceive themselves with such ideas.

I believe in God, yet I don't want none of heaven nor hell, I just wanna be on my own....
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
I believe in God, yet I don't want none of heaven nor hell, I just wanna be on my own....
On your own and conscious? undecided
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
On your own and conscious? undecided

It is what I want....
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
It is what I want....
May I ask why? undecided

When I first came to God, I did so that when I die, He would grant my desire... which is cease to exist when I close my eyes for the last time on this earth. Problem was, I did not really know the truth at the time. God has that as the end for all unbelievers... I did not know that at the time because I believed the lies I heard from those who claimed to be Christians.
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
May I ask why? undecided

When people say they want to make heaven, do u ask dem why

2 Likes

Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
When people say they want to make heaven, do u ask dem why
Depends! I have my reasons, just like anyone else. I want to get Death... become nothing when I die. But by believing a lie, I missed that boat. So, now I want to make Heaven so I can have the option to sleep for all eternity. grin
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Enoch07: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:

I'm with you bro

1 Like

Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Enoch07:
I'm with you bro
Why do you not want any of Heaven or Hell? undecided
Why did you come to God in the first place? undecided
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Oshin56(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bro, try to get the other side of the story from the devil the reason why the rebels against his creator.
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Enoch07: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why do you not want any of Heaven or Hell? undecided
Why did you come to God in the first place? undecided
more questions
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Depends! I have my reasons, just like anyone else. I want to get Death... become nothing when I die. But by believing a lie, I missed that boat. So, now I want to make Heaven so I can have the option to sleep for all eternity. grin

Exactly, I just wanna be in the grave and rot and become sand, I don't want to be alive in anywhere else doing anything whatsoever....

When I die, I just wanna die.... No heaven no hell
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
Exactly, I just wanna be in the grave and rot and become sand, I don't want to be alive in anywhere else doing anything whatsoever....

When I die, I just wanna die.... No heaven no hell
I see you also missed the Death boat, just like I did. So now your only other option is to make the cut as far as Heaven is concerned. grin
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see you also missed the Death boat, just like I did. So now your only other option is to make the cut as far as Heaven is concerned. grin

Wetin be dis death boat death boat wey u dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:

Wetin be dis death boat death boat wey u dey talk sef
The condemnation of Sin which is Death. Since Adam, God condemned all unbelievers(mind, body, and soul) to cease to exist once they die on earth ( become nothing). undecided

However, Jesus Christ came along and declared that all those choose to believe in Him will be saved(Salvation) from the condemnation of sin(Death) and given eternal life(grace) instead - an eternal exchange. undecided

So those who believe in Jesus Christ(saved) sleep in their graves, awaiting Jesus Christ's return, when they breath their last on this earth. undecided
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The condemnation of Sin which is Death. Since Adam, God condemned all unbelievers(mind, body, and soul) to cease to exist once they die on earth ( become nothing). undecided

However, Jesus Christ came along and declared that all those choose to believe in Him will be saved(Salvation) from the condemnation of sin(Death) and given eternal life(grace) instead - an eternal exchange. undecided

So those who believe in Jesus Christ(saved) sleep in their graves, awaiting Jesus Christ's return, when they breath their last on this earth. undecided

Bros e be like say we no dey d same boat o....

Me I no dey wait for anybody at all at all
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:

Bros e be like say we no dey d same boat o...
Me I no dey wait for anybody at all at all
Do you believe in Jesus Christ? If yes, then you have eternal life, which can only to spent in either of Heaven or Hell. undecided
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you believe in Jesus Christ? If yes, then you have eternal life, which can only to spent in either of Heaven or Hell. undecided

That's how u see it sha....
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
That's how u see it sha....
It is what Jesus Christ, the eternal life Himself, the owner of Heaven and Hell ,said about those who believe in Him. It is written right there in the 4 Gospels. undecided
His Kingdom, His rules ! undecided
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by illicit(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is what Jesus Christ, the eternal life Himself, the owner of Heaven and Hell ,said about those who believe in Him. It is written right there in the 4 Gospels. undecided
His Kingdom, His rules ! undecided

Well, that's how u read it....

undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
Well, that's how u read it....
if you say so!
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
It's natural to mimick what people around you are saying since you don't have options but i must commend your logical reasoning.
If we find ourselves here, eat, drink, participate in recreation, social gatherings, enjoy pleasant sounds (music), entertainment just to mention few of the things life has to offer then it's logical to conclude that if there is a God then this wonderful place must be where He want us to live our lives! Psalms 115:16

I don't know how much you'll appreciate the truth from the scriptures but one thing i just want you to know is that God never promised a heaven or hell from the beginning, His plan was for humans to live FOREVER on planet earth in perfect health, peace and security, it's just that the first human pair to walk this planet never appreciate this gift.
He withdrew it for a while for the upcoming generations to experience how things would be without his guidance. Genesis 3:19
Soon He is coming to put everything back in order then OBEDIENT mankind can live forever in Paradise on earth!
Psalms 37:7-11, 29; Isaiah 33:24, 65:21-23
Misinformed religionists also had access to His word that's full of symbolic terms and parables, they can never understand it because they're not reading it with the right motive! Daniel 12:10

There is no Heaven for the good not Hell for evildoers, God's plan is for the righteous to live for eternity while the evildoers return to non-existence {Romans 6:23 compare to John 3:16} whatever evil someone commits doesn't hurt God because we are not living the life He purposed for us so when anyone dies all the evil such a person commits goes down with him/her God have nothing to do with such a person who has served the full punishment for evil DEATH! Romans 6:7

But when His Kingdom come (His own system where mankind must live by his principles) no evil will be there because unlike what God allowed us to experience now things will not be so in his kingdom, unrepentant wrongdoers will just die naturally when they are a hundred years old {Isaiah 65:20} by then there will be no oldage because we will all continue to glow with youthful vigor {Job 33:25} even the system by then will not allow for gross misconduct as there will not be riches nor poverty because equity will be the order globally.
By then nobody will PREACH or TEACH anyone regarding right or wrong because everyone will be aware of the standard so those who feels they are not OK with it will just die naturally after their hundred years in the system!
So you're 100% in tune with God's plan we don't need to be in heaven or hell, what we need is a perfect system here and God has promised to bring it! Matthew 6:10
Thanks! smiley

illicit:

Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by KevMitnick: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2021
You guys just derailed this thread... Shm
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by DappaD: 1:30am On Mar 25, 2021
No where does the Bible state that God is omniscient.

During the time of creation, God’s closing remarks at the end of one creation epoch was “it was very good”(Genesis 1:31) meaning that all that God made was perfect since God himself is perfect. Deuteronomy 32:4
So it was the angels and humans he bestowed freewill upon who become corrupt on their own account. Deuteronomy 32:5, Ecclesiastes 7:29

If for example OP, you had a son whom you brought up with good morals and taught him how to be respectful and be of use in the society and then one day, he turns around and becomes a robber, a cheat and a murderer. Would you be the one to blame for your son’s actions? I guess not.

So God did not create any “Devil” to begin causing chaos and problem, it was an angel who let a wrong desire to grow in his heart(James 1:14-15) and when he saw the opportunity to rebel, he took that chance(Genesis 3:1-5) so that’s why he is labelled both Devil and Satan because of his rebellious nature. John 8:44, Revelation 12:9

Satan knows that his time left is short(Revelation 12:12) that’s why things have got worse on earth presently(Revelation 6:4-8.) but God has promised to extinguish Satan in the nearest future(Romans 16:20, Hebrews 2:14, Revelation 20:1-3) undo every havoc that was wreaked by Satan(1John 3:8.) and restore the earth to paradisacial conditions as it was meant to be in the very beginning. Revelation 21:1-5
Re: Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? by DappaD: 1:44am On Mar 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If God who’s omniscience created a Lucifer who caused war and chaos in heaven out of jealousy and greed, what’s the guarantee that it won’t happen again with the kind of greedy Christians we have today who might finally make it to heaven?

How most of you guys manage to come to some kind of conclusions baffle me sometimes. I mean when the real Christians approach you, you begin to compare based off what fraudsters posing as Christians have been doing for ages.

Just because you encountered several quack medical doctors in the past who hung stethoscope around their neck all the time, suddenly means the real doctors with the right knowledge do not exist? Similarly, because some people happen to hold a Bible everywhere but yet display hypocritical acts and behaviours contrary to the book they’re carrying, now suddenly means the real Christians who apply the Bible appropriately do not exist?

Those ones who say they want to go to heaven, you can just ask them what it is they are going there to do and you’ll receive many absurd replies. Their favourite scripture is John 14:2-4 where Jesus said he was going to prepare a place for some set of the people. These churchgoers assumed that Jesus was talking to them but they can’t answer: “If Jesus is going to prepare a place for me, then what am I to do there?”

All you need to know is to recognize when true wisdom is speaking in order to distinguish it from the falsehood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Challenge To All Muslims / Religious Problems & Solutions / I'm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.