Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex (4007 Views)

Opinion, My Uncles Wife Is Cheating / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
When I was in secondary school, most of my male friends started sleeping with girls all in a bit to show that they are matured.

Now they are addicted to sex and cannot get out.

I thank God that I did not follow them.

They said that I should get the first experience of sleeping with a girl, but I refused.

Now I am the happiest man on Earth because I am not addicted to sex like most men.

I have discovered that men who are addicted to sex cannot really speak up against the bad nature of women because putting his rod inside a woman's hoe always makes a man unable to see the wrong in anything a woman does.

But I can actually look at a woman and tell her that what she does is wrong, since I am not bound to women through sex.

Also, I can walk on the road and observe so many things, even little things on the road side,

something that most men have lost since all they now see are women.

Most males were very observant when they were children.

But now due to addiction to sex,they don't observe things anymore.

All they see is women passing on the road.

They have lost childhood observant nature and do not observe the small things like the color of a tank,the ant that is climbing a tree,etc.

But I still observe these things because I have not dedicated my eyes to looking at women like most men are doing.

It is the addiction to sex that is making men lost sight of everything that is not woman.

That is why it is good to discourage young boys from starting to sleep with women.

It will reach a point where they are addicted to it.

I thank God that I didn't start that rubbish when my mate were doing so during my teenage years.

Now, I can boldly ask a woman to go eat shit.

Most men cannot do so because they are already bound to sex and during their desperation to have sex,a woman's word would be a law to them.

They are slaves to women.

Most women capitalize on the men's crazy addiction to get huge money from them.

Some men would ask me how I can stay without sex.

Now some men even envy me.

Now, I would walk on the road and I will not even notice which woman is passing unlike most men who are so addicted to women that they would be staring foolishly and stupidly at all women that are passing.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Xenry: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wait, so you avoided sex so that you could observe the colors of a tank, and an ant that is climbing a tree?
Op, u dey ment.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Preciousallure(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
You try, clap for yourself cheesy A man with many women can do all this too.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by nifemi25(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
You would have been perfect if only you can remove the fact that you were born by a woman...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by proff010: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Dey there..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
You are definitely a wankster. But your post contains so many bullshiits.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by illicit(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
So u would rather look for ants on the street and what tank colours than look at women

That's weird behavior....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Xenry:
Wait, so you avoided sex so that you could observe the colors of a tank, and an ant that is climbing a tree?
Op, u dey ment.

You are just trying to defend yourself concerning staring at women's body when you are on the road.

I am still better than you because a woman would not even care who you are, she would not look at you.

But you will be staring shamelessly on her body.

It is not as if you would gain anything by looking stupidly at women's body.

You would not even get to sleep with her.

So why stare at her when she doesn't also have the same feeling towards you?

I am better than you because at least I have the chance to see other things instead of being bound to a woman's body of which you will not even get the chance to sleep with.

It is the height of foolishness but to your mind, you have achieved something by staring at women's body.

To you,I am the one who is missing it.

For your mind,I am foolish and you are wise because you are staring at her?

I will rather observe the small things going around me than look lustfully at women.

I know most men would attack me for this.

But I don't blame them.

Most of them are controlled by the vagina.

So they don't even know what they are doing.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
So u would rather look for ants on the street and what tank colours that look at women

That's weird behavior....

You are just trying to defend yourself concerning staring at women's body when you are on the road.

I am still better than you because a woman would not even care who you are, she would not look at you.

But you will be staring shamelessly on her body.

It is not as if you would gain anything by looking stupidly at women's body.

You would not even get to sleep with her.

So why stare at her when she doesn't also have the same feeling towards you?

I am better than you because at least I have the chance to see other things instead of being bound to a woman's body of which you will not even get the chance to sleep with.

It is the height of foolishness but to your mind, you have achieved something by staring at women's body.

To you,I am the one who is missing it.

For your mind,I am foolish and you are wise because you are staring at her?

I will rather observe the small things going around me than look lustfully at women.

I know most men would attack me for this.

But I don't blame them.

Most of them are controlled by the vagina.

So they don't even know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2021
What men don't know is that having sex with women bound them spiritually and physically.

Does it not surprise you that most men cannot even reason properly again because their reasoning has been taken over by the vagina.

Why do men argue stupidly so many times?

The other time, I heard some male teachers saying they hate their mothers and had not given their mothers gift.

Maybe they were lying.

But for them to say such a thing about their mothers shows that they are being controlled by the vagina.

They were only repeating the minds of the women they are sleeping with.

Of course, the women does not tell them to hate their mothers.

But continuously having sex with the women have made these men to start behaving in a way that would please those women.

If the minds of the women are that the men should kill themselves, the men would just do so.

It is not as if the women tell them to do anything verbally.

They just find themselves behaving in a certain way that they cannot control.

And if you look well, that behavior is derived from the vagina of the women the men are sleeping with.

If a woman desire that the man should hang himself, she doesn't need to say it.

The man would just find himself going to hang himself.

That is why they say most men are inside the vagina of women.

That is why so many men behave like zoombies.

If I post something that is not favourable to a woman.

She would not even attack me.

She would just think in her mind and before you know it, so many men would come and be attacking me for her.

Why?

Because the vagina they have been entering is the one that is prompting them to act weirdly.

They would be saying and acting the minds of women.

These things are happening every day.

That is why it is good for a man not to indulge in sex.

Sex makes men to act like zoombies.

All their actions are controlled by what women think.

A male student was about to be caned in assembly.

The man that wanted to cane him wanted to flog him on the bum.

But a girl said in a whisper to her fellow female student, "I want him to be beaten on the back"

Suddenly like a zoombi, the man started flogging the boy on the back.He lost his senses and beat the boy to the point of fainting.

He didn't hear the girl saying anything.

He was just controlled by the vagina that he had been entering.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Masterclass32: 12:28am On Mar 25, 2021
True words.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by 3gpvids: 2:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Bia leave my resoning inside the vagina were i keep am abeg

what sort of this is that

guy we're talking about VAGINA o
hian! i dont hate what i like o

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by chinecherem97974: 6:20am On Mar 25, 2021
You are definitely a wankster. But your post contains so many bullshiits.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by 360clips: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2021
How old r u nigga? angry
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2021
3gpvids:
Bia leave my resoning inside the vagina were i keep am abeg

what sort of this is that

guy we're talking about VAGINA o

hian! i dont hate what i like o

Look at the way you are saying it without feeling any sense of shame.

Some men are dogs.

No wonder they caught one rapist and he was busy justifying himself that rape was normal for a man.

According to him,he can rape because he is a man.

Very shameless set of people.

You don't even have self respect.

I wonder if a woman can make such statement like "leave my mind inside a man's body.We are talking about penis.I can't hate what i love"

She cannot say that.

Is it not very shameful that there are 2 genders in the world,

but the female gender does not consider the male gender as so sexually appealing the way the male gender are considering the female gender?

But the male gender would not even respect himself by even behaving at least once in a while as if he himself is also important.

But they are always looking for any opportunity to further disgrace themselves.

Now I have given them the opportunity to further disgrace themselves.

Does disgracing yourself like this guarantee you a free sex today? No

What do you gain by making such disgraceful statement like this?

People like you always look for an opportunity to further disgrace the male gender, not that you will gain anything by being so shameless.

It is not like being so shameless would guarantee you a woman to sleep with.

Men that are not so shameless, they even have more women and opportunities to have sex more than you people.

Men must learn to respect themselves because making shameful utterances does not guarantee you sex.

It further makes women to look down on you and even deny you the sex you are looking for.

When once women know that you love sex so much, they would try everything to avoid you.

You can ask chronic sex addict.

So this shameless utterances does not pay.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by 3gpvids: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2021
daddymummy:

Some men are dogs.

No wonder they caught one rapist and he was busy justifying himself that rape was normal for a man.

I wonder if a woman can make such statement like "leave my mind inside a man's body.We are talking about penis.I can't hate what i love"

She cannot say that.

but the female gender does not consider the male gender as so sexually appealing the way the male gender are considering the female gender?

But the male gender would not even respect himself by even behaving at least once in a while as if he himself is also important.

People like you always look for an opportunity to further disgrace the male gender, not that you will gain anything by being so shameless.

Men that are not so shameless, they even have more women and opportunities to have sex more than you people.

Men must learn to respect themselves because making shameful utterances does not guarantee you sex.

It further makes women to look down on you and even deny you the sex you are looking for.

When once women know that you love sex so much, they would try everything to avoid you.

[s]
daddymummy:

Some men are dogs.

She cannot say that.

[/s]
daddymummy:

Some men are dogs.

She cannot say that.

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by GodWrites: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2021
daddymummy:
When I was in secondary school, most of my male friends started sleeping with girls all in a bit to show that they are matured.

They said that I should get the first experience of sleeping with a girl, but I refused.

Now I am the happiest man on Earth because I am not addicted to sex like most men.

I have discovered that men who are addicted to sex cannot really speak up against the bad nature of women because putting his rod inside a woman's hoe always makes a man unable to see the wrong in anything a woman does.

But I can actually look at a woman and tell her that what she does is wrong, since I am not bound to women through sex.

Also, I can walk on the road and observe so many things, even little things on the road side,

They have lost childhood observant nature and do not observe the small things like the color of a tank,the ant that is climbing a tree,etc.

But I still observe these things because I have not dedicated my eyes to looking at women like most men are doing.

It is the addiction to sex that is making men lost sight of everything that is not woman.

That is why it is good to discourage young boys from starting to sleep with women.

I thank God that I didn't start that rubbish when my mate were doing so during my teenage years.

Most men cannot do so because they are already bound to sex and during their desperation to have sex,a woman's word would be a law to them.

Now, I would walk on the road and I will not even notice which woman is passing unlike most men who are so addicted to women that they would be staring foolishly and stupidly at all women that are passing.

You have a problem mr, or perhaps you're yet to come in terms with your sexuality. Have you thought that maybe, just maybe you're not straight. Maybe you're gay, asexual, or even both. You're a biological organism with sexual needs. If you aren't craving for it, you should be worried.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by aumusa: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2021
u try

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by KillerBeauty(f): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Op you're right.

Sex addiction can affect people mentally, physically, financially and emotionally.

Sex addiction is not something to be proud about. Its as deadly as heroin or cocaine addiction.

People who are not addicted to sex tend to function better and less likely to be sexual deviants.

I hail you op.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2021
GodWrites:

You have a problem mr, or perhaps you're yet to come in terms with your sexuality. Have you thought that maybe, just maybe you're not straight. Maybe you're gay, asexual, or even both. You're a biological organism with sexual needs. If you aren't craving for it, you should be worried.

There is nothing you can say that will justify addiction to sex.

In a world where women do not feel the same kind of sexual attraction towards men, the same way men are feeling,

it is totally unreasonable to be addicted to sex in such a world.

It is better to stay without sexual desires than to be addicted in a world where the people you are attracted to, do not feel the same way towards you.

It is exploitative.

Women will surely exploit you because you are bound to their bodies while they are not bound to your body.

It is evil and no man should think that he is enjoying himself.

You cannot enjoy someone that is exploitative and does not feel the same way towards you.

What kind of enjoyment is that?

I am not saying that a man cannot have sex once in a while.

But being addicted to sex is a problem in a world where women are so manipulate and exploitative.

But when I talk, men would see me as their enemy.

They think I am out to stop their enjoyment.

What are they enjoying?

You see a woman, take her as a girlfriend, spend your money to keep her with you,all because you cannot stay without sex.

She agreed to be your girlfriend, not because she is attracted to you, but because your hard earned money would be used to take care of her.

You desire her body but she doesn't desire you as much.

And you call that enjoyment?

It is not an enjoyment, but an addiction.

People spend on their addiction.

That is why you are spending on sex.

It could have been an enjoyment if the woman sexually desired you, and you don't spend anything.

That could be more reasonable.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by femi4: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2021
OP is not ok, How can you link all the problems in a man's life to addiction to sex
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by GodWrites: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2021
daddymummy:

There is nothing you can say that will justify addiction to sex.

In a world where women do not feel the same kind of sexual attraction towards men, the same way men are feeling,

it is totally unreasonable to be addicted to sex in such a world.

It is better to stay without sexual desires than to be addicted in a world where the people you are attracted to, do not feel the same way towards you.

It is exploitative.

Women will surely exploit you because you are bound to their bodies while they are not bound to your body.

It is evil and no man should think that he is enjoying himself.

You cannot enjoy someone that is exploitative and does not feel the same way towards you.

What kind of enjoyment is that?

I am not saying that a man cannot have sex once in a while.

But being addicted to sex is a problem in a world where women are so manipulate and exploitative.

But when I talk, men would see me as their enemy.

They think I am out to stop their enjoyment.

What are they enjoying?

You see a woman, take her as a girlfriend, spend your money to keep her with you,all because you cannot stay without sex.

She agreed to be your girlfriend, not because she is attracted to you, but because your hard earned money would be used to take care of her.

You desire her body but she doesn't desire you as much.

And you call that enjoyment?

It is not an enjoyment, but an addiction.

People spend on their addiction.

That is why you are spending on sex.

It could have been an enjoyment if the woman sexually desired you, and you don't spend anything.

That could be more reasonable.

Is this long epistle necessary? This is evidence that you really need to get laid. Lots of tension and stress, and you need to relieve most of it. And yes, addiction is bad, that doesn't mean any man that desires a woman is addicted to sex. Get laid, and you'll be surprised how you'll start thinking clearly. Wanking in your bedroom doesn't help!!!
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Reex12(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
WTF is this shit how old are you?

You dey fear woman?
you dey fear vagina?
are you a creep?

pls tell us your gay or a virgin then we'll applause you wtf

so childish are you normal atall
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
GodWrites:

Is this long epistle necessary? This is evidence that you really need to get laid. Lots of tension and stress, and you need to relieve most of it. And yes, addiction is bad, that doesn't mean any man that desires a woman is addicted to sex. Get laid, and you'll be surprised how you'll start thinking clearly. Wanking in your bedroom doesn't help!!!

There is nothing you would say that will justify your addiction to sex.

What you are experiencing is Not an enjoyment but an addiction.

I am not into Wanking because all addictions are bad.

I thank God that I don't have any addiction.

So my brother,stop justifying your addiction.

Find a way to free yourself.

To have sex once in a while is not bad.

But to be addicted to sex is absolutely evil.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by GodWrites: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2021
daddymummy:

There is nothing you would say that will justify your addiction to sex.

What you are experiencing is Not an enjoyment but an addiction.

I am not a self-servicer because all addictions are bad.

I thank God that I don't have any addiction.

So my brother,stop justifying your addiction.

Find a way to free yourself.

To have sex once in a while is not bad.

But to be addicted to sex is absolutely evil.

Where have I state that I am addicted to sex?
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Reex12:
WTF is this shit how old are you?

You dey fear woman?
you dey fear vagina?
are you a creep?

pls tell us your gay or a virgin then we'll applause you wtf

so childish are you normal atall

Just look at you!

Addiction to sex has taken your brain to the extent that if someone is not addicted as you are,

then he is not normal, according to you.

Na wa for some men o.

So now you are very normal because you are addicted to sex?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Reex12(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2021
daddymummy:

Just look at you!

Addiction to sex has taken your brain to the extent that if someone is not addicted as you are,

then he is not normal, according to you.

Na wa for some men o.

So now you are very normal because you are addicted to sex?
I have just one question for you

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2021
KillerBeauty:
Op you're right.

Sex addiction can affect people mentally, physically, financially and emotionally.

Sex addiction is not something to be proud about. Its as deadly as heroin or cocaine addiction.

People who are not addicted to sex tend to function better and less likely to be sexual deviants.

I hail you op.

If you are truly a woman,

then this is the first time I would see a woman being very reasonable.

From my interactions with women,

I have observed that a woman will only support anything/statement that favor only the female gender while the male gender is at the disadvantage.

It doesn't matter how senseless it is.As long as it gives women the advantage while men are disadvantaged,a woman will support it.

That is why most women will want men to be addicted to sin as long as it makes women to gain.

No wonder one soldier like saying that women love themselves so much that even if it involves killing all men in the world, women would accept it, provided women would gain from such massacre.

It is only men that care about women and would fight you if you try to do women harm.

The soldier said that women are selfish and self centered.

Everything must center around her and what she will gain before she support it, irrespective of whether someone must die/suffer or not.

So if you are really a woman,then I tell you, I have not seen a woman like you before.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Makaveli217(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2021
The only reasonable post I've read this week.
Fact is men of this days weigh their level of maturity by the number of girls they have slept with, sleeping with, and will sleep with, the only thing inside their head is sex sex sex, they think the whole world revolves around a woman's body, that that's what God created them for, to Bleep Bleep Bleep, they are not to be blamed sha, it's the media that reshaped the society this way, no reasonable youth anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Makaveli217:
The only reasonable post I've read this week.
Fact is men of this days weigh their level of maturity by the number of girls they have slept with, sleeping with, and will sleep with, the only thing inside their head is sex sex sex, they think the whole world revolves around a woman's body, that that's what God created them for, to Bleep Bleep Bleep, they are not to be blamed sha, it's the media that reshaped the society this way, no reasonable youth anywhere.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by franklingud(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2021

This one got me.

It's like a veil that covers their sense of reasoning! Thank God for me too!

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by stanliwise(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2021
daddymummy:

You got something right, and that is being addicted to women and sex. People most time don’t include that in their dictionary.
BTW
You’re in another way trying too hard to tell us you’re not a “simp”. I see you’re trying to preach another redpill doctrine but no wanting you use their language.
It is not bad to be real sometimes. Maybe you wanted to have sex then but was afraid of mama doctrine, or afraid of disease or you didn’t have the fund. Tell us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Avoid Neighborhood Romance. E Get Why. / I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.