Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (75594 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2021
jrusky:

Relocate her for what? So the bitch cultist is god bah?

The day one of them will cross my path that day will his end anyway nothing can even bring me low to their level anyway.

Its just a matter of just calling few of my dad camou boys to do the job that is all.

Next time Mr OP never take sorry or any beg pls make sure to take him to barrack for just 2 hours drill I can assure you10 years will be cut off his life by the time they finish with him.
Person like you go chop several Slaps before your dad camuo boys go come and by then Dem no go see who to catch...If to say OP go give that cult guy serious warnings not to mess with his sister again knowing most of this Street boys are wasted doing nothing tangible,will heaven fall?!Some of you don't use your brains in real life,only on cyberspace.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Gobdddd:
And her phone?

The only intelligent comment on the thread.

That is enough to suspect the story is false.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2021
falcon01:
I once beat the f*ck out of a cultists left him almost dead and spend a whole week in fear of retaliation cheesy I was just there for some business stuff and no body knew where I stayed till I finish, never saw him again till I left.
He wasn't a cultist lol
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by falcon01: 12:29am On Mar 27, 2021
MASTERMIND04:

He wasn't a cultist lol
oga I know wetin happen, let's Thank Hod I'm here grin it was one of those risky things you do in your life
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Kudducini(m): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Nice try bro,

But you've just landed your sister in a bigger trouble
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by bigcee(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "
This comment and the memes grin grin grin lwkmd

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by hfinest1(m): 12:36am On Mar 27, 2021
OP say e wire 100k for drinks... I no get o... Shey dem been wan throw party for barrack??grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Achz(m): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Lapinski:
You are a true son of your father. Some people dey write their dreams here. You wire 100k?
Crypto curi
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by ZooOga: 12:43am On Mar 27, 2021
cool story bro. kudos if the truth. wink
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by 18wheeler: 12:45am On Mar 27, 2021
punisha:
u be man...
not the other bingo claiming he is an alpha male and receiving daily slaps from his girlfriend in one stupid thread I just read.

for those alarmed at "he wired 100k" dunno if this is fictional or not but I'd do more if u touch any lady I know talk more of my own blood sister.
I gave one like. Wished there were many.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Sleekfingers: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I don't live in same area with her so I wouldn't know.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her, slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.

in femi kuti's voice......truth don die oooo.....the way some people just dey lie, like water rush from pump
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by trendo360: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2021
franklingud:
You should have locked him inside tank and throw in tear gas there.
If he survives, He's lucky!

Noted.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Yankee101: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2021
When cultists say e stubborn

Treat him f up
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Viganti(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2021
They are always going to buy something , then
then� the boy will see her
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Evablizin(f): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "
grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by kushme: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2021
Help2020:
A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.

I was waiting to see something like this. Thank you. This is part of what I am saying, men sympathizing with females just to do wrong thing.

Tomorrow, she could easily lie and manipulate the captain-sav-a-hoe to call the stupid fvcks(Nigerian soldiers) to beat up an innocent guy she is not liking...

Him go still meet him match some day.. Time will tell..

Mumu man..

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by redcliff: 1:32am On Mar 27, 2021
femi4:
100k ?....you are not a wise spender

how much is 100k these days?

I would do more sef if something like that happened to any of my family

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Matinho: 2:15am On Mar 27, 2021
100k ke?na wa o
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Gift96: 2:19am On Mar 27, 2021
if it's true
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Wickedfacts: 2:26am On Mar 27, 2021
There is so much poverty in the land. Look at how 100k looks like 100 Million to people who can't believe that someone transferred 100k to soldiers to teach cultists a lesson.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by abbey621(m): 2:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Wickedfacts:
There is so much poverty in the land. Look at how 100k looks like 100 Million to people who can't believe that someone transferred 100k to soldiers to teach cultists a lesson.

It's not really about the money but the state of Nairaland itself, so many stories are pushed to the front page full of lies. Even this poster, if you check his post history, you'll find it hard top believe that he's telling the truth because he's a daydreamer and loves spewing rubbish but what do I know, 9ja itself is a cruise grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by raphy(m): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Seeing is believing this n.a. audio slap u can't even snap small.

I sorry for ppl who believe this movie wire 100k when things hard .
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:08am On Mar 27, 2021
Father wire wire Christmas we heard you.. 100k as if na dodo u dey fry. Keep lying to urself
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by chiefkpokp(m): 3:10am On Mar 27, 2021
Lock him up in panti for 2weeks, na u get d panti ni?

Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by observanc1: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2021
U organised 9 soldiers and gave them 100k just for u to go and slap a man that slapped your sister?
Watch or read The Godfather and see how Sunny does it. He will enter car alone and drive alone to the where the man that beat his sister is. And the beat the hell out of him.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by observanc1: 3:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

u shaa are a coward. U slap my sister and i go there alone and beat the hell out u. Dont need civil defence, not to talk of a soldier
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by meobizy(f): 3:24am On Mar 27, 2021
That was a good story. Now let me go continue my life.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by DrMuzungu(m): 3:25am On Mar 27, 2021
@op: It was a dream, just a dream. What happened when you woke up?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by danngnews: 3:54am On Mar 27, 2021
sweetMichael:
na stupid guy, getting slap by his gal everyday..i read the article too,but for ur sis,that guy must be AY..cos kings don't do that..

You be cultist?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by MeekySmudger(m): 3:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Help2020:
A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.
,...I pray they touch your family member one day so you can know how it feels,...unless you have no one to call family.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Help2020: 3:59am On Mar 27, 2021
kingthreat:

Are you a cultist? I am asking because, you don't want to reason with the guy whose sister was slapped for no reason.
I can never be a cultist,never..If his sister was slapped, there are legal ways to address it,not calling soldiers for civilian. Soldiers are met to kill,that's their job,to kill..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.