Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Seeking for direction to the IDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seeking for direction to the IDP (1878 Views)

Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat / "1% Of Your Wealth Can Close Down All The IDP Camps In Borno" - Reno To Indimi / Distribution Of Food To The Idp's In Katsina State By Aisha Buhari(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Monogamy: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2021
OfoIgbo:

They probably live there and already in the long morning queue for sugar-less akamu and kolanut, while surfing nairaland on a phone they stole from an Igbo aid worker helping out traumatised Yoruba refugees.

Their Fulani imam will be leading them in their morning head slamming session, after their breakfast.
grin

Are you in the camp with them to have this full details about the happening in Benin Idp camp?

1 Like

Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by OfoIgbo: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2021
hollah123:
16 Igbo youths were killed yesterday n Nnamdi Kanu is still balling but u really don't care,well done.
it's obvious an igbo man's house will be burning n he will b chasing rat

How dare you refer to Yorubas as rats? And you are a Yoruba person. Perhaps you know something about your people that we don't know

cheesy
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Fahdiga(m): 5:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Monogamy:

FYI, those who were displaced have returned back to their respective homes.. If you are having contrary report, kindly send us pictures of the said people still in the Benin Idp camp.

Btw, hope you are extending this good gesture to Ebonyi people... With Corona, Herdsmen killing, Communal clash, NURTW clash, the state has seen so many bad things this year alone.

Not all the Yorubas in the IDP have returned home and some vowed never to step foot in the west again. for Ebonyi issues, how many of this killings happened when Umahi was in the PDP but immediately he joined the satanic party from the pit of hell all evil started happening in Ebonyi state so APC, Umahi and Buhari should be blamed for whatever that is going on there
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Fahdiga(m): 5:55am On Mar 31, 2021
OfoIgbo:

They probably live there and already in the long morning queue for sugar-less akamu and kolanut, while surfing nairaland on a phone they stole from an Igbo aid worker helping out traumatised Yoruba refugees.

Their Fulani imam will be leading them in their morning head slamming session, after their breakfast.
grin
Exactly. Sai Bobo Chicago
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by OfoIgbo: 5:56am On Mar 31, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you in the camp with them to have this full details about the happening in Benin Idp camp?

I donated pampers to the camp when I read that all the men that encountered Fulanis in the Oyo forests, were in need of pampers in the refugee camp. Since then they have been updating me on an hourly basis on what's happening in the camp. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Monogamy: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I donated pampers to the camp when I read that all the men that encountered Fulanis in the Oyo forests, were in need of pampers in the refugee camp. Since then they have been updating me on an hourly basis on what's happening in the camp. grin

That's very generous of you..

Hope you are having plans for the displaced Ebonyi people as well?

Those people have seen enough this year....

1 Like

Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by OfoIgbo: 5:58am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not all the Yorubas in the IDP have returned home and some vowed never to step foot in the west again. for Ebonyi issues, how many of this killings happened when Umahi was in the PDP but immediately he joined the satanic party from the pit of hell all evil started happening in Ebonyi state so APC, Umahi and Buhari and Tinubu should be blamed for whatever that is going on there

FIXED
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Monogamy: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not all the Yorubas in the IDP have returned home and some vowed never to step foot in the west again. for Ebonyi issues, how many of this killings happened when Umahi was in the PDP but immediately he joined the satanic party from the pit of hell all evil started happening in Ebonyi state so APC, Umahi and Buhari should be blamed for whatever that is going on there

You people should stop affiliating some governors cluelessness on handling security matter with party association...

So because Umahi joined Apc, he invited the terror to his own state?

Or perhaps we could say the opposition are the one commiting the crime if we are to go by Benue state analogy
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by OfoIgbo: 6:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Monogamy:

That's very generous of you..

Hope you are having plans for the displaced Ebonyi people as well?

Those people have seen enough this year....

Thanks for your concern. I had a very good plan for Ebonyi refugees, but to my amazement, they don't exist. Instead I'm hearing that Ebonyi people are currently searching for any Fulani settlers to send them to Christ. Fulanis are in heavy short supply in Ebonyi as we speak
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Monogamy: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Thanks for your concern. I had a very good plan for Ebonyi refugees, but to my amazement, they don't exist. Instead I'm hearing that Ebonyi people are currently searching for any Fulani settlers to send them to Christ. Fulanis are in heavy short supply in Ebonyi as we speak

https://www.nairaland.com/6484399/umahi-condemns-killing-25-persons

Governor David Nweze Umahi has condemned the senseless attack on the people of Egedegede in Ishielu Local Government Area of the State by suspected herdsmen

If 25 people can be killed, then how many people displaced?
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Fahdiga(m): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Monogamy:

https://www.nairaland.com/6484399/umahi-condemns-killing-25-persons
If 25 people can be killed, then how many people displaced?

So you believed the fake news?
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Fahdiga(m): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Fulanis are now scarce in the east
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Monogamy: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
So you believed the fake news?

Governor David Nweze Umahi has condemned the senseless attack on the people of Egedegede in Ishielu Local Government Area of the State by suspected herdsmen

You see, you guys are not even up to date about happenings in your backyard but carry other people's matter for head...
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2021
OfoIgbo:

grin
monogamy and other APC supporters right now grin grin grin

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sai Bobo Chicago
Gbam grin grin

Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Tobbit: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2021
So, Shell Petroleum is out with an exclusive information.. It's a clause within the PIB Bill that is aimed at granting Dangote the sole right to export crude out of the Country... Imagine. Time for another protest Nigerians. Spread the word. Let's kill this bill before it sees the light of the day..
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Fahdiga(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Monogamy:

You see, you guys are not even up to date about happenings in your backyard but carry other people's matter for head...
The casualties isn't much as was reported
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Monogamy: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
The casualties isn't much as was reported

What?

Must you guys shift goal post all the time? From fake news to casualties isn't much..

Hahahahaha
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by hollah123: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm already there and what I saw was horrible. many of your kinsmen are at the point of death due to excessive hunger. they told me that it is only cabin biscuits that they have been eating since while Bobo Chicago is busy donating millions to the same Fulanis that chased them out of their land. I wept. I promise them that more Igbos will come to their rescue and majority of them started denouncing their tribe and accepting Igbo names as their new names. they begged me to take them along when going to the east but I'm still considering if they will not betray me at the end as usual
thank you for your kind gesture cos it's obvious u have found a solution to another man's problem,what is the solution to the needless killings in Igbo land?
u have solve another man's problem what will be the solution to your own problem?
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Factshunter: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Better stand in line and collect your share of cabin biscuit in Benin Republic IDP where you are than to be reading and believing propaganda from enemies of Igbos

Better stand in line, you said? Don't you know it takes a living to stand in line? grin. Go and figure out what that means.

Go home and bury your deceased ones already and quit wailing on my mention this mourning. grin
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Johnrio22(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Ndi oduduewu republic
Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021
OfoIgbo:

grin
must hear thisgrin
Sai Mama.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking for direction to the IDP by KoshCAD: 11:26am On May 17, 2021
hollah123:
guy incase u still dey road dey find idp camp for Benin Republic,I just want tell u say fulanis don kill 25 Igbo youths for ebonyi.

Goodluck on your journey ooo,I pray they don't kill more b4 u come back cos nobody is sure when they will stop killing.

I promise to always get u updated bro
Hahahahaha, bad nigga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka; You Will Come Back In Disgrace - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback / Enugu, The Coal City State In 2022 / Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.