Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury (31032 Views)

Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by FashionCookie(f): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2021
He learnt from the very best(NASS and Ministers). If you know, you know...
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Bustincole(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Drama everyday.... Mama use to say
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by colestephan86: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2021
sanyablaze:
The man was on trial for corruption charges in court, but he pretended as though he had spinal cord injury.

A secret camera was however planted in his room which then revealed that the man was hail and hearty and was only pretending to be sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xh307tG0wc
Too bad , this is where we find ourselves .
If truly we have a justice system , one will say these guys are making a mockery of it , but the truth is we do not have a justice system and that's why everyone of them is always acting.
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by nsiba: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2021
post=100195991:
Awusubulai!!!
See Another Drama in our darling country!
shocked shocked shocked

You break spinal cord or not, you must vomit our Yams.
Ole, Onye Ori, Barawo, Thief, Criminals everywhere.....

Awon Eyan Fayose and Dino the drama kings!
Yeye childish Jesters

Awon original werey dey disguise..... grin cheesy wink
(We still get all of una drama for unending archives grin)

All these because of Buhari and useless APC
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by realstars: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Why We Are Nigerians Is That We Do Things Differents.
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by seunmsg(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2021
What’s the guy’s name?
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by spinooooo: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2021
It's norm in Nigeria na
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by seangy4konji: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2021
bastards
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Wow!!! Nollywood will look for him to give him roles. After all the deception, he still went ahead to pray.
The snake eater I greet thee grin
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Kamachicho(f): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Oliseh Metuh, Kemebradikumo Pondei, Abdul Rasheed Maina, make una come see una brother grin grin >:
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by bizzlemie(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2021
What's even more worrisome is the fact that his lawyer could've advised him to put up that act.

Anti-corruption war indeed!

Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Sijo01(f): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy this is funny menh.

When they're theifing, they'll be hail and healthy. But when trap catch them, they go dey form Parkinson disease.

Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Cooldiipo(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by November24(f): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2021
sanyablaze:
The man was on trial for corruption charges in court, but he pretended as though he had spinal cord injury.

A secret camera was however planted in his room which then revealed that the man was hail and hearty and was only pretending to be sick

As a spinal cord injury survivor,im sad one can pretend to be this. If only he knows

Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Rickbronz(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2021
no be small thing
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Adakintroy: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Weak men.

Only thieve to chest wahala na wahala.
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Tpave(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2021
It's in our politicians blood
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by izubext007: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2021
northerners with pretending
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Olagokeisaac: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Do you know affiliate marketing can be lucrative? Yes you know and I'm very much aware you know...but what I'm certain about that you don't know is why people fail in such a big industry and lucrative business.

It is relatively easy to get started in affiliate marketing, but generating sustainable income from affiliate programs is an entirely different ballgame that you need to know and learn

If you’re thinking of giving Affiliate Marketing a try, well I'm here to put you through.

Join my Affiliate Marketing class on how to earn 6 figures as an affiliate marketer

Contact me on 09038004141 on Whatsapp to join the class
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by lebete3000: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2021
sanyablaze:

The commentor wan use laugh kee me

See as hin dey shout wen dem start to dey pray cheesy

Video reminds me of Grand-Maester Pycelle...
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by mabeni(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2021
qualityovenbake:
This is Mahdi Shehu, the activist that expose the multi-billion naira fraud In Katsina state. He was remanded in prison. He trended number one last week on twitter, Nigerians were calling for his immediate release.

The headline of this topic is misleading, you guys should google Mahdi Shehu, he was arrested and detained by DSS under the instruction of Kastina state governor for exposing multi billion naira fraud.

Kastina high court suspended the enforcement of the arrest warrant issued by the Upper Shari’a Court
no wonder tvc was quick to post it. Stupid people
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by erai30(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2021
This is Nigeria and nothing will happen because this criminal will still come out and say it's a doctored tape, just like Gandollar. cry
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2021
I hate to sound ageist but see why these old crooks need to be wiped out once and for all?
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by qualityovenbake(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2021
mabeni:
no wonder tvc was quick to post it. Stupid people
That station is one sided when it comes to reporting truthful event.
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by LordOfTheGame: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2021
I don't know what his offences are but I can see from the video that he led prayers afterwards.
You know what, he is a Muslim and Muslims are hypocrites.
Re: Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Hahahaha

We Killed NBA Chairman For Withholding N18m Internet Fraud Proceeds –suspect / Policeman Uses A POS To Extort Money From Bike Rider In Lagos (Video) / Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria