Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court (57564 Views)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Shuzzi(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2021
A magistrate court in Port Harcourt has remanded a middle-aged man, Alfred Chikere in prison for allegedly eloping with a 12-year-old girl.

The Court also ordered the detention of the minor in a remand home for agreeing to have consented to sexual intercourse with Chikere.

Chikere was slammed with two counts of Abduction and defilement of a teenager and will be prosecuted under Section 361 of the Criminal Code of the Rivers State Laws.

The Police in the charge sheet alleged that Alfred Chikere, 38 camped the 12-year-old girl in his house for up to a month before the parents launched a search for her whereabouts.

The Prosecutor ASP Omorujia further told the court that the man abducted the girl as a virgin and deflowered her through the one month he took her in.

But Senior Magistrate C.J Digwe was shocked when the 12-year-old girl said she consented to the sexual advances of Chikere because she “likes sex”.

The Court adjourned the matter to April 20, 2021, for hearing.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/24/i-consented-to-sex-because-i-like-doing-it-12-year-old-tells-court/

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by ridwanlawal: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Was it by FORCE or by CHOICE.

Daughter of Jezebel and son of Lucifer

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by opsyswagger(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Which kind wahala be this

End times is near angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Kriss216: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2021
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...

The sensible Nigerian girls died during the civil war!

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Anigreat: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

You dont know if the said paedophile Chikere hypnotized the poor girl hence she's saying this trash.

Chikere Should face the full wrath of law, as that will served as deterrent to his kinds.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2021

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by adadike(f): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2021
If she likes doing it, how come she is a virgin when he eloped with her? Biko this is the list of my worries. Both of them should remain in prison while I appeal to our parents to please train our sisters well. Train them morally , physically and spiritually and watch them like a hawk. Honestly, my future daughter should get ready o . I won't breath down your neck but I will train you well and watch you like a mother hawk and leave the rest for God

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Pauladex(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Psquare came to mind, I like it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by donbachi(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2021
U like doing it..hmm!.na from ur mama belle u start.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Bvlgari: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2021
wahala nor too much so?

4 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Simplyleo: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Alfred Chikere.

Na dem

4 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2021
12 years old can do that thing? is that flexible?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by sukar886: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2021
church dismiss....Away
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by COURVOISier(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
I'm not surprised..my guy once told me how a 13 year old girl handled him very well on bed.. thank God she didn't say its rape because these girls like that rape format..

If your friend is not arrested by now, both of you should be arrested. Can you imagine? shocked

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Resurrection212: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Sensible ipob died during the civil war noted
Kriss216:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...

The sensible Nigerian girls died during the civil war!

12 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2021
The Police in the charge sheet alleged that Alfred Chikere, 38 camped the 12-year-old girl in his house for up to a month before the parents launched a search for her whereabouts
In Saner climes, whether an underage girl consented to sex or not, this is called statutory rape in the court of law.
He will spend almost the rest of his life in prison, and per adventure he comes out of it, another kettle of fish for him till the end of his miserable life!
He will be registered as a sex-offender FOR LIFE.
And once you are registered as a sex offender, you are as good as a walking corpse!
Kapish!

For some of us wondering the difference between rape and statutory rape,
Here you have it

Statutory rape and rape are very different crimes.
Rape requires force, fear of other intimidation in order to complete the act of sexual intercourse.
Statutory rape is merely the act of having consensual intercourse with someone who you know or should have known is under 18 years of age.

SAY NO TO ANYTHING RAPE!!

lilvicky68:
I'm not surprised.. my guy once told me how a 13 year old girl handled him very well on bed.. thank God she didn't say its rape because these girls like that rape format..
13 years old girl handled una well?!
See stupid talk!!
And you are not even ashamed to pick up ur palasa phone to type this eyesore?

We pity you and your miserable and low-life friend.
This your post will put both of you in serious gbege very soon, after then, you will be careful of the kinda rubbish you post online.
Pedophile everywhere!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2021

15 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by falcon01: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2021
COURVOISier:

If your friend is not arrested by now, both of you should be arrested. Can you imagine? shocked
hehe f*cking perverts cheesy Imagine 13 year old girl, even if she's experienced sexually it shouldn't be with a grown ass paedophile, it should among them spoilt experienced children.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by COURVOISier(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

No be my friend na my colleague last year..you dey talk as if no be naija you dey..is there anything new again?

You for go fvck newborn na as nothing new.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by COURVOISier(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2021
falcon01:
hehe f*cking perverts cheesy Imagine 13 year old girl, even if she's experienced sexually it shouldn't be with a grown ass paedophile, it should among them spoilt experienced children.

Real pervert and a sick one too

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by YorubaLord: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2021
Pikin Olosho... angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by BigSarah(f): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Okay... Reminds of a Saturday night live episode.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by KnightsTemplar(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Na wah
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Olagokeisaac: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Do you know affiliate marketing can be lucrative? Yes you know and I'm very much aware you know...but what I'm certain about that you don't know is why people fail in such a big industry and lucrative business.

It is relatively easy to get started in affiliate marketing, but generating sustainable income from affiliate programs is an entirely different ballgame that you need to know and learn

If you’re thinking of giving Affiliate Marketing a try, well I'm here to put you through.

Join my Affiliate Marketing class on how to earn 6 figures as an affiliate marketer

Contact me on 09038004141 on Whatsapp to join the class
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Mindlog: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Before the law, a 12 year old can't consent even if she is nymphomaniac.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by KingAzari: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2021
This is the more reason the pedophile should be jailed. What does a 12yo that doesn't even understand her body know about sex? This is why I h*te pedophiles - their actions mess up the psyches of the victims for the rest of their life. She needs some type of rehabilitation. She's messed up already.

I will kill anyone that tries that shiii with my daughter.

Lock up the 38yo foool.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2021
shocked
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by JOACHINpedro: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
I'm not surprised..my guy once told me how a 13 year old girl handled him very well on bed.. thank God she didn't say its rape because these girls like that rape format..
Your friend is worst than SARS angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Check my signature for affordable and quality window blind, 3D wallpaper and 3D panel
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by blinking001(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Wonders shall never end....small children this days are after big gbola o.....they dont want to hia anything o...see wetin feminism and our nolly hood actresses don cause now.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.