Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Have you Considered Getting A Student Loan For Your Study Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have you Considered Getting A Student Loan For Your Study Abroad? (626 Views)

Nigerian Banks And It's Offer Of Student Loan For International Student / Why Finland’s Education System Is Considered The Best In The World / Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have you Considered Getting A Student Loan For Your Study Abroad? by mpiawazu: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2021
As an international student that wants to study in USA, have figured all the funding options available to you? I came across one great piece I have ever read online about a student loan for international students. I think you need to read it.

The writer said that the International Student Loans Center always provides international students and students studying abroad access to a range of loans That will help them finance their study abroad. As we all know that Studying abroad is expensive and many students struggle to finance their international studies. This could just one way to settle that financial huddle you have been struggling with.

Yes, there are scholarships and grants available, which are totally free money, but they are very competitive and rarely cover all of your expenses. (except you are blessed to get a full-ride scholarship) A loan can cover the full cost of attendance determined by your school, minus any other assistance received.

Thus, If you are an international student applying or enrolled in certain schools in the US and Canada and meets the lender’s criteria, you may be eligible for an unsigned loan.

However, most loans to non-US residents require a US co-signer, which will improve your chances of getting approval and lower your interest rate.

If a co-signer is required, they must be a US citizen or permanent US resident with good credit who has lived in the US for the past 2 years.

Are you worried about getting a co-signer? he also explained how you can find a trusted co-signer for the student loan for free. someone trusted.

if you want to know more, you can visit: https://worldstudyportal.com/international-student-loans/

For other information like this world study portal is your plug https://worldstudyportal.com/

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help/advice. / How To Prepare For A Competitive Exam / I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.