Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday (27086 Views)

Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by onthehill: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Delta Lawmaker, Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife A Range Rover And A Hermes Bag on her birthday (Photos, Video)

Former Deputy Speaker of the Delta state House of Assembly, Ossai Osanebi had celebrated his wife, Ogechi on her birthday 24th March by gifting her a Range Rover and a Hermes bag, IgbereTV reports.

The excited wife shared a video of her birthday gifts on her Instagram page.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjgTlM8TGtE

See her post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzoTIIHtJH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by tito44: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2021
all these SIMPsons keeps wasting money on Oloshos

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Bornsinner7: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2021
The young Africans them get two ears for head.. them get two eyes too.. them dey see the things wey dey happen.. them dey hear am too

Few people dey fat with the big money and the rest dey hungiri

27 Likes

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Our moneyooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Brazilian hair,bolivian hair,human hair and now,straight bone hair and hermes bag...dis too shall become things of the past..congrats madam.

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2021
yet they finding it difficult to pay minimum wage

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Prodigee: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Salary and pension una no go pay. Na to dey spend public funds lavishly una fit do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Wow....that's a nice Constituency project there....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Anigreat: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Imagine.

But if this thief wants to empower the youths, he will suddenly remember wheelbarrow and grass cutting machine.

And think this are the types of people our youths spend all time to defend is so disturbing and sad.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by lilvicky68(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Mtcheww..I no blame una

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by bupounds: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2021
NDOKWA�

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by BigSarah(f): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Chai
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Dikaveli(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by chatinent: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
With our tax.
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by sunshineV(f): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
where dem dey see money? make dem cut soap for me o

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Sandydayziz(f): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Delta lawmaker living abroad, cause I know that ain’t Nigeria
Meanwhile Is it only the lifestyle of youth that’ll be questioned?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Luckydubby7(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Thief

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Sonn(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
our common wealth don suffer

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by datola: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Right hand drive. May be she is not based in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by potbelly(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
bda
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Dikaveli(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2021
tito44:
all these SIMPsons keeps wasting money on Oloshos
ofcoures there is London
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by iamimohtal(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2021
Where is that woman that wants to be investigating lifestyle....see Delta State people money grin grin
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by TallPck1(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2021
Nigerian politician would always spend lavishly while his people are dying in poverty.

I know we would have alot of people in his constituency who can't afford 3 meals a day.

what happened to donating to the less privileged. I believe this is not her first car. I'm just trying to make sense and not condemning the fact he needs to make his wife happy in her birthday but to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Mandela27: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2021
our oyel money

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Ahmeduana(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2021
Jarumi accessories is working.
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Trustedpronet: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2021
Avoid poverty by God's means.

Please check my signature if you want to buy item or get any service with 100% guarantee and be paying on instalment. Artisans and Traders can also join Trusted Professional Network to make more money with honest dealings.
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Ay77(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2021
God help me leave the jungle
Re: Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday by Fisher007: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Gbam

Now where do we start from.

I have no problem with him buying or showing appreciation to someone ( mother, father, children close friends, siblings, relatives or wife) who deserves it, if it is really genuine.

Let me start with the man. You see it is clear that he is highly delusional. Most men think all these gifts and cars gets to the real soul or Coeur heart of a women. Error.

It only buys them for a while and their demands increases. If you have a woman or girlfriend that you keep giving and doesn't give even 20-40 percent in return then you must be a special simp.

When things change for you and you can't keep up. Please accept the pain and trauma alone. We have seen men who did way better than that na divorce finish am last last (e.g Jeff bezo who was a billionaire and who gave his wife 37 billion dollars). Last last she divorce am go dey date her child math teacher in school.
Thank God Jeff rose back and his wealth went into 200 billion dollars few month after.

Some people will come here and say she didn't ask for it . But a real woman who loves (If that exist) unconditionally will tell you that is not needed . That the future of you and your kids is what matters and needs to be secured. Leading to generational wealth and legacy from your child to their child and onward. Simple truth.

Now for the woman. If she really love you and as she claim to do ( which real men know that her love is conditional, provisional and in some case transactional). She won't even display or show off the gift you bought for her to the world. She will appreciate it and be cruising it on the low. Highest she will praise her almighty God and give testimony of what the Lord has of done for her with her God.

But nope, she wants to show off on social media to the entire world and indirectly put preying eyes on both you and your entire family. Before you know the world focus on you and your source of wealth. She wants her female friends to envy her and start questioning their own husband and relationship.

Too me this was not needed. But what do I know. I know nothing Fisher007.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.