Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) (38998 Views)

Tanzania's President, Suluhu Hassan And Daughter's Picture Causes A Stir / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Felixalex(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
The point of kneeling isn't a sign of love or affection but rather submission, that's what all holy books preaches...
Only inferior people submits, so fill in.

Okay
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2021
It will be good if she can replicate this in her govt. No stealing, no turning blind eye to evil, no partiality.

4 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
The point of kneeling isn't a sign of love or affection but rather submission, that's what all holy books preaches...
which of the holy books?
Submission is more of an attitude.
I think kneeling basically is more of cultural thing

8 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by slipperyanus07: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2021
the future is male

2 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by karzyharsky(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Good
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Radical feminists won't like this

3 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by nsiba: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

I can feel ya pain, baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

Women in general are, that's what the book says

Not in the Holy book I have, Bible, maybe it is in the Janjaweedee book though

3 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by SocialJustice: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother they're coming for you
Like I care, attacking me doesn't change the fact they are broke and useless. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Yxxx: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Who ask am? shocked

3 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Trustedpronet: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2021
President not a bar man...before nko. You could have rolled on the floor to show him respect. Number one citizen! Sorry I misunderstood the message she is the president. She try.

Please check my signature if you want to buy item or get any service with 100% guarantee and be paying on instalment. Artisans and Traders can also join Trusted Professional Network to make more money with honest dealings.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Henvest: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
The pain is unbearable

3 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by owendei(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
It's because of this conception of yours that most women lose their homes.
Today, this is causing many ladies to remain single, even you.
If you don't adhere to the teachings of the holy books on marriage, which other teaching would you adhere to?
Wake up and live normal.

12 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
That name you bear is far above your ilk and persona. Your kind falls way short of it. You don't deserve to be associated with such a name. (1 Peter 3:1-6).With your ideology of submission amounting to inferiority, your are no Sarah, talk less of being a "Big Sarah.
Submission is not about inferiority, but about obedience, humility and meekness. Submission is wisdom

13 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Feminists coming out of thier caves to menstruate on this news, not again.

2 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by dleaf: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Blessing550:
Some of you will say we are equal in all aspects of society, No! That’s not the right position. Even as vice president, I will kneel before my husband. I don’t kneel because I am inferior, it’s because of love and affection
. Comment like this comes from someone who reasons with his or her Brain intact ......... Staphylococus aureus symptoms Cure. Stop Dying in Silence ..WhatsApp zero eight one zero zero four five nine three two one now ...Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com

1 Like

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

This is a woman who have reached the apex of power, saying she still submit and kneels to her husband because she clearly knows that by default women are to submit to men no matter the height they reached or their achievement.

But here you'll see some idiotic dirty smelling girls with no shishi or popularity forming nonsense in the name of feminist.

Women doesn't need shishi to be big.
Jst big breast and ass we make Dem bigger
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Echara: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2021
This is class. Not feminism.

If you're offered an opportunity to make at least 30k every single week, [/bwill you grab it? Join BENCHIKO DISTRIBUTORS NETWORK... [b]See my signature

1 Like

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by realstars: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2021
A Vatures Woman.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by IamFINESSE: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by witworth(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
that's your own opinion, I agree with her, it's all love and affection

1 Like

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Feminists won't like this

grin grin
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by realstars: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2021
stanliwise:
Submission is more of an attitude. I think kneeling basically is more of cultural thing
You are right.

1 Like

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Kingcalls: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

Submission isn’t love, you can submit to who you don’t love that’s my point, that your girlfriend or wife is submissive to you doesn’t mean it’s because she loves you..Feminist or not

Love love love ...everything is not love

2 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Thinkfree(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... Who cares.
Just like nobody cares if you're a boy from calaba or calabash.

3 Likes

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2021
festacman:
It doesn't matter what the end-time feminists are shouting, the truth is that deep down in the soul of every female is the desire to be possessed, protected, pampered, held, squeezed and pleased in diverse ways by a male she likes. It is nature at work and there is very little anybody can do about it.

Hilarious statement grin
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by wink2015(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2021
SHE IS A MUSLIM.

MUSILIMAH !

I understand Tanzania has a lot of muslim population.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by adesegun121(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Drupzempire: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:

Submission isn’t love, you can submit to who you don’t love that’s my point, that your girlfriend or wife is submissive to you doesn’t mean it’s because she loves you..Feminist or not
Just another broke feminist

1 Like

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by wwwihy: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Feminists in the mud
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Hmm very sensible woman
I am imagining a woman become president of Nigeria
is it possible??��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Afghan Refugees Land In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.