Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,429 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim (30551 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by AntiChristian: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
edoairways:

And if God decide to punish Nigerians wouldn't you complain?

Which kind question be this? Direct it to your Bishop na. Wetin be my own?
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by Ikwerelastborn: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
highbee02:

Simply put, those schools are being funded with tax.
In the deepest part of your mind you the truth,just that you muslims like to play devil's incarnate
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by edoairways: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

Which kind question be this? Direct it to your Bishop na. Wetin be my own?
Well God is punishing Nigerians, take it or leave it
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2021
edoairways:

Well God is punishing Nigerians, take it or leave it

We are the ones that refuse to change our ways. Evil lurks amongst us towards one another. Tribalism, nepotism, religious bigotry, selfishness, etc is the order of the day.
Even the youth are a huge part of the problem.
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by wizzypablo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
I just wish am a Christian the live the perfect and stress free life but us any small thing the will say u break the law
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by koladebrainiac(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2021
oloyedewaris:

When the government embezzle money, you abuse them, what's the difference now.
You are collecting government funds and doesn't want the school to be for everyone
dude you guys collect money to do hajj,does that mean Christians can join in your pilgrimage
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by oloyedewaris(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2021
koladebrainiac:
dude you guys collect money to do hajj,does that mean Christians can join in your pilgrimage
What are you saying, who collected money for hajj
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by koladebrainiac(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
oloyedewaris:

What are you saying, who collected money for hajj
GO AND ASK MURIC
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by oloyedewaris(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
koladebrainiac:
GO AND ASK MURIC
Show me evidence, hypocrite oshi. And can will keep quiet
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by koladebrainiac(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Show me evidence, hypocrite oshi. And can will keep quiet
https://guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/fg-picks-medview-airlines-for-2019-hajj-operations/ u no well i swear
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by oloyedewaris(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
koladebrainiac:
https://guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/fg-picks-medview-airlines-for-2019-hajj-operations/ u no well i swear
Chai, you will remain fool forever, so because fg recommend an airline for hajj, the last time i checked going to hajj cost over a million, so tell me how will i get my own share

Wait are other airlines not also taking people for hajj. This is just as traveling to any part of the world. Your hypocrisy is still at beginners level
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by AntiChristian: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

Lagbaja, nun, even masquerade knw their limits,they don't force their own style in the throats of others , that's just the different.

The day Islam will start truly preaching peace and let sleeping dog lies just like other religions is the day others will stop attacking her.

NB. Personally, I'm not against wearing of hijab o. In fact I admonished my wife who is from Muslim family to be wearing it.

This is foolishness at it's peak. Did the Muslim girls in question force anyone to use the Hijab in the Public school? And a lot of like minds liked this.
Chai! I pity the woman wey marry you.
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by Fiscus105(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is foolishness at it's peak. Did the Muslim girls in question force anyone to use the Hijab in the Public school? And a lot of like minds liked this.
Chai! I pity the woman wey marry you.

This is satanist in highest level, why can't government build their schools and give back to the churches schools they hijacked from them.

Who forced the Muslims of the old not to focus on education but preferred Qur'anic mentoring to Western education. Its better to face ur jihad as you were known for
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by AntiChristian: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fiscus105:

This is satanist in highest level, why can't government build their schools and give back to the churches schools they hijacked from them.
Take government to court for that. The schools have been public for almost 40 years. Why the complaint now?

Who forced the Muslims of the old not to focus on education but preferred Qur'anic mentoring to Western education. Its better to face ur jihad as you were known for

Chai, I should face my Jihad but our tax deductions are used to fund that schools? Why do you guys vituperate without adequate thought?
How does Qur'an study disturb being educated?

Can you guys do without this sheer hatred you exhibit?
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
AntiChristian:
Take government to court for that. The schools have been public for almost 40 years. Why the complaint now?

Chai, I should face my Jihad but our tax deductions are used to fund that schools? Why do you guys vituperate without adequate thought?
How does Qur'an study disturb being educated?

Can you guys do without this sheer hatred you exhibit?

Are you aware that these schools are grant aided?
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by AntiChristian: 5:54am On Apr 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you aware that these schools are grant aided?

A School is either public or private in Kwara state.

They are public schools as government don't aid Private schools.
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

A School is either public or private in Kwara state.

They are public schools as government don't aid Private schools.

Shey you know what grant-aided schools means?
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by AntiChristian: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey you know what grant-aided schools means?

Explain what it means? Do government give aid to Private schools?
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

Explain what it means? Do government give aid to Private schools?
I should explain to you what grant Aided school means at this your age
Re: Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim by RightChannel: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I should explain to you what grant Aided school means at this your age

grin AntiChristian don buy market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.