Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest (3762 Views)

JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Ruben225571(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Migration is part of human nature and has been for a long time. In recent times, Nigerians have been expressing the need to relocate to other countries.

There are various reasons that influence the decision to migrate to another country. Seeking better opportunities, schooling, and being close to a loved one are some of them.

Drawing resources from Clacified, I presents you with six countries Nigerians can relocate to in 2021.

1. Canada

With the way Nigerians have been clamouring about moving to the country, it is no wonder that it makes number one on the list. People with different skills can relatively gain access into the country and prosper. According to the Calcified, the country supports immigrants bringing their families along.

2. Poland

Apart from having a very good economy, the country also encourages diversities, making it a place of choice for people to relocate to.

3. Germany

With a population of around 80 million, the place has far better economies than most countries in the world. When relocating to the place, one would need to learn their German Deutsh language to blend in well.

4. Switzerland

With multi official languages like French, German, Romansh, and Italian, this is one country that really engenders diverse international cultures. Learning one of those official languages would solve the cultural barrier foreigners tend to face in new places.

5. Singapore

Like Switzerland, the country uses many official languages like English, Chinese Mandarin, Malay, Tamil, and Standard Mandarin. Nigerians would not find it hard settling in this country as their official language already matches with one of those.

6. Hungary

The same media platform gathered that Nigerians can easily get a visa to the country. Known for its popular city, Budapest, accommodation in the European country is also relatively low.

Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by UNonso: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Which of these countries require low budget for immigration purposes?
How can one get a work visa in the country?
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Ruben225571(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
UNonso:
Which of these countries require low budget for immigration purposes?
How can one get a work visa in the country?

Very very low budget is Hungary!
And I would recommend you go through their website to check and make a good research.

NB: I would recommend you go through studies(student visa).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Parachoko: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
The OP is wrong. Except you wan go for business or on vacation, I will advise against going to Singapore.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Ruben225571(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Parachoko:
The OP is wrong. Except you wan go for business or on vacation, I will advise against going to Singapore.

Why, Can you give more light why you say so?
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Ritztravels: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2021

7 Likes

Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Ruben225571(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ritztravels:

Except you are like extremely good in anything IT related, I'm talking better than most in Singapore. what job do you seriously think you would get in Singapore? Singapore simply doesn't hire African immigrants as teachers, and overall you would just become frustrated with life because you would be in the middle of wealth and yet still be unable to make sth of yourself.
Also going through immigration in the airport will be the first clue you will ever need that you are not welcome here, as most Nigerian immigrants are often questioned for minutes in something that looks like an interrogation room.

Ok
Valid points, though need more elders to comment on this!
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by good4all40: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2021
Ruben225571:

Ok
Valid points, though need more elders to comment on this!

I can relate with what he said regarding the interrogation room its very annoying and they can deport you at a blink of an eye if you don't answer the questions to their satisfaction.

Singapore don't like blacks like that especially Nigerians and you will hardly get a job there as an African.

The country is only good for tourism and its madly expensive. Many Singaporeans prefer to live in Malaysia and Work in SG especially those that live at the border city or town like JB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Nigerfine3: 2:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Ritztravels:
my friend is a lecturer in one of their universities, he has maters from a Malaysian school

Except you are like extremely good in anything IT related, I'm talking better than most in Singapore. what job do you seriously think you would get in Singapore? Singapore simply doesn't hire African immigrants as teachers, and overall you would just become frustrated with life because you would be in the middle of wealth and yet still be unable to make sth of yourself.
Also going through immigration in the airport will be the first clue you will ever need that you are not welcome here, as most Nigerian immigrants are often questioned for minutes in something that looks like an interrogation room.
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by metformin(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2021
Ruben225571:

Very very low budget is Hungary!
And I would recommend you go through their website to check and make a good research.

NB: I would recommend you go through studies(student visa).

How much do I need to have if one want to go through the study route?
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Akuruoulo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
Parachoko:
What is ur reason ?
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by popez: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2021
What of countries like Finland and Sweden. Does anyone have enough information about the aforementioned countries and how welcoming they are to Africans+ how easy it is to find jobs there?
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Prechy4naija(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2021
why is australia not even,on,the list
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Prechy4naija:
why is australia not even,on,the list
Maybe Aus'c is not easy to immigrate to
I remember one our street bro wey dey go that time him flight ticket na over 1m
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by Adebountobi(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Hello House,
Your advise will be a life saver.
Can you help on how I can apply as a student and in addition to that I want my wife and my kid to go with me when I plan to move.
I will really appreciate your feedback.
Re: 6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest by ayandee: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ritztravels:

you have just said the truth. From the airport, you will get the vibe that you are not really welcome. So you would be more than eager to return home after your visit

(1) (Reply)

U S A Visa Made Easy / Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia / Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.