Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (48963 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sagtop:

Lol, were they able to sustain it, Go to osun state now, are they still wearing their yeye rags, the hijab is now norm in Osun schools, Hijab has come to stay either u guys like it or not
Abdul, send my regards to your brethren in cotonu

I do hope they have gotten their mosquito nets now

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mobog:

State in the east should start telling the pupils to dress like pop Including the Muslims ?

please East is not a muslim territory.

There are little Patience for fools over there.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Aloba05: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=HigherEd post=100201005]Why can't Muslims contribute money to build their own schools?...
Why would one of the two largest religions want to be benefitting off others as though it was a minority group.

Imagine a school like Landmark university in Kwara - just look at that beautiful school, fantastic road network and buildings with consistent electricity. All built with over 15 billion naira from Christian women.

Instead of the Muslims to start funding theirs to match at par with Landmark, they won't. Later they would be looking for govt to take over those schools and want to wear hijab there.

Your ignorance knows no bound, yes Christians established some of these schools before took over the running of the school and so are Muslims established schools, these schools are now fully and wholly own by the Govt, Christians has challenge it in court but always failed to prove their point, Constitution that is suppose to be our guide has been jettison by this foolish CAN, but if they were the receiving of this treatment they would have been calling America, France, Israel et al to sanction Nigeria Govt for going against constitution. every time they challenge the issue of Ijab they have always failed because constitution allow religion tolerance, I went to Islamic school and there are thousands of Christians that attended this school and there was never a time Christians were denied to do their things in that school, in fact they give time to conduct their prayers on the Assembly. so what is the fuss about. go to any court in Nigeria CAN will always meet a brick wall to prove a point, if we Muslims can win against BAR that is body of Lawyers then who is CAN, if not shameless, misguidance and confusion are Christians suppose to be the one attacking Hijab when Mary,Esther and other pious women fully adorned Hijab during their time, are women suppose to be naked by leaving their body open for all to see their figures, is this what Christianity stand for?

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Oladipo1166(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I totally disagree with Oyedepo on this..

Muslim students can wear their hijab to school. This is a northern states for that matter and northerners are known Muslims with little Christian faith.

Why then will you advise them not to wear hijab in a muslim controlled territory..

It is their faith,norm and lifestyle...

As far it is north, they can wear it.

Hishbah should immediately step in and enforce the rules
any man that told you Kwara is a northern state is just scamming you, we know where we belong,...
. I can't say much things bkus I'm a public forum

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
iwaeda:

It is people like Oloyede trying to put petrol in the fire. I wrote in other thread, that hardly will use see a family without the two regilions. Thank You for mentioning these people, but there supporters will be here slamming heads for nothing. Kwara is a peaceful place. Bishop Oyedepo still have Muslim relatives. Tunde Idiagbon's wife is a Christian. There was a time they had a Church in the house. I have seen late Gen. AbdulKarim Adisa in a Redeemed programme before. In my town during ceremony, the Chief Imam then used to come to Church.

So true.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
KushLyon:

I was waiting for a foolish Muslim to counter oyedepo and I wasn't disappointed. They forbid you guys from building your own schools? Blood sucking religion
No bro,

Islam is a religion of piss

Even though we Muslim jihadists need to kill all non muslim before peace can be established

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by ken6488(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
The Muslims should, just drop out and practice there religion at home

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Kundagarten: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ogbuu101:

I used think those talking about islamisation were just creating a hoax but now I know better.
Buhari has been breaching the constitution openly by appointing mostly northern muslims in all the sensitive positions and the only northern muslim that has spoken against it is colonel Dangiwa Umar.
Gombe governor has insisted on appointing a muslim traditional ruler against the choice of the town which has 98% muslim population.

The highlighted doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by KushLyon(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
MENELIIK:

The schools were built by missionaries but later taken over by the government but hypocrites are making it look like those schools are not government school to score cheap points and exhibit their hatred for Islam
Government is funding the schools. So it's because they are paying salaries, that's what automatically make it government schools? It's clearly stated in the agreement between government and the school that the proprietors are responsible for managing the school and making rules. Now they said they don't want hijab, won't you go somewhere else?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by nsiba: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Muslim students can wear their hijab to school. This is a northern states for that matter and northerners are known Muslims with little Christian faith.

Why then will you advise them not to wear hijab in a muslim controlled territory..

Which brand of weed did you take this morning
Igala, Benin or Anambra ?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Oladipo1166(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Peacemaker5128:
Kwara population is 95-5% so let them bring their trouble
they will be properly dealt with
where did you get this your beer parlour analysis?

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by od501: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by farem: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Peacemaker5128:
Kwara population is 95-5% so let them bring their trouble
they will be properly dealt with

It isn't troublesome and cursing when your so called 95 percent are relying on your so called 5 percents schools.
Isn't time you guys stopped breeding criminals and terrorists into the world in the name of promoting this terrorist ideology you are calling religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Blitzerz: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Lol. . . They practise their faith with other people's life and properties. They block public roads, invade public schools, desecrate other religions, bomb public schools. invade public school hostels, destroy alcohol not belonging to them. The list is too long.
The religion is becoming like cancer.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
MENELIIK:

The schools were built by missionaries but later taken over by the government but hypocrites are making it look like those schools are not government school to score cheap points and exhibit their hatred for Islam
How can the one who build a school also be taken over?

Did the government buy the school off the missionaries or they were only paying salaries of the students who are also their responsibilities as citizens children.

Their are communities today that have built schools for their children after waiting for ever without government intervention.

They then build it and approach government to provide the teachers, if government is doing it's duty of giving education to those idegenous children it doesn't stop the school from been a community owned school

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by drlateef: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Business man, turning religion to business.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by sulaak(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Kwara governor just wanna destroy his government.

It is interesting to know that.
Dr. Olushola Saraki (Muslim) marries Florence (Christian)
Dr. Bukola Saraki (Muslim) marries Toyin(Christian)
Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed (Muslim) marries DNS. Omolewa (Christian)
Mallam Abdulraman Abdulrasaq (Muslim) Marries Fola (Christian).

Except Dr. Olushola Saraki (Bukola father) who's was not a governor of kwara state and the first governor of Kwara after Democracy (Lawal).

All Governors of Kwara state married A Christian Wife

They all married educated Christian wives because they want their children to be educated and enlighten.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by iwaeda: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

So true.

Bukola & Toyin Saraki's twins got married in Church. Saraki Oloye sponsored one of my distance aunts to Jerusalem.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by JoeEeL(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ogbuu101:
This is why I love Oyedepo.
He has been speaking out against the tyrant in Aso rock and against injustice concerning Christians unlike compromised Adeboye.
Adeboye actually led protests against the government of GEJ but has been speaking in parables nowadays b/c they said Osubande is his God-son,Thiefnuubu's wife is a RCG pastor, bla bla
Next thing is these troublemakers will start demanding a change of name for the schools cos the name (Eg Saint Barnabas) offends their terroristic muslim rights

Pastor Adeboye is the kind of man that can lead someone into a pit korokoro.

Was he not the one, one time that said the jet he flew had its fuel tank exhausted but he miraculously completed the journey?

One mumu follower now wey hin fuel tank wan finish go talk say "In the name of the God of Adeboye, I shall complete this journey..." and next thing is "bang!!!..."

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by 001spice: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Muslim just love to dey find trouble.aha na una go tell person hw he shud run his school.na wao.. If i was a muslim i would ave been so ashame. Religion for the set of trouble makers and for trouble makers.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
nsiba:

Which brand of weed did you take this morning Igala, Benin or Anambra ?
Next.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by od501: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I really want to know what your secondary school teacher looks like. Cos they really failed you. Na you make Kwara state north?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by mauchiz: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
RightChannel:
Daddy G.O please fund these people to build there own Schools. Had it been it is for another purpose like where to train teenagers in fighting jihad, Saudi Arabia will be of help to them in Nigeria

Why should he fund them?

All the money they have been stealing, they should build school with it
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
od501:

I really want to know what your secondary school teacher looks like. Cos they really failed you. Na you make Kwara state north?

please name the northern states?
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by nsiba: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Next.

Stop taking weed
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Sirdan247(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nonsense contribution. I thought you have something sensible to say not knowing is all crap. Next please
Juliusmalema:

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by hayzed27(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
November1857:
Lool, Muslims and trouble are like 5&6 ! They lack common sense..

The common sense here is this" Build your own schools, Men and women can use Hijab there "- Bishop Oyedepo.

Stop invading other people privacies with your Hijabs..
U are the one lacking sense coz i am muslim and i went to xtian sch + i don't support rubbish
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by 001spice: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Have u taken ur pill today

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Ykc2(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Aloba05 post=100203304][/quote]Muslim won against Bar association of Nigeria because terrorist like buhari made an Islamic court lawyer a chief justice of Nigeria so why are you suprise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
nsiba:

Stop taking weed

When someone is alone, you guys don't like it. I have dedicated my time to minding my business and here you are again dragging me.

Have you seen me in any of your state or geo political thread..be guided.

Nuff said.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
od501:

That guy is like ademusiwa that year
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by robosky02(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Kwara governor just wanna destroy his government.

It is interesting to know that.
Dr. Olushola Saraki (Muslim) marries Florence (Christian)
Dr. Bukola Saraki (Muslim) marries Toyin(Christian)
Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed (Muslim) marries DNS. Omolewa (Christian)
Mallam Abdulraman Abdulrasaq (Muslim) Marries Fola (Christian).

Except Dr. Olushola Saraki (Bukola father) who's was not a governor of kwara state and the first governor of Kwara after Democracy (Lawal).

All Governors of Kwara state married A Christian Wife

What is this one saying

How does hijab in schools concerned marriage

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.