Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (48989 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by babajeje123(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
jeliliadedoja1:
Missioners should be ready to pay Teachers salaries and schools' running cost then let the government forgo ownership to the missionaries .
As simple as abc
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by francis1759(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Lol. . . They practise their faith with other people's life and properties. They block public roads, invade public schools, desecrate other religions, bomb public schools. invade public school hostels, destroy alcohol not belonging to them. The list is too long.
religion of peace
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by jeliliadedoja1: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anybody who does not want Hijab should relocate to a Christian populated states like Rivers ,Bayelsa .Kwara is a Muslim state for crying out loud. Bishop Oyedepo cannot say otherwise matter speaks for itself.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by tnerro1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
They should stop admitting Muslims to their schools, period.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by MummyD2020(f): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ogbuu101:
This is why I love Oyedepo.
He has been speaking out against the tyrant in Aso rock and against injustice concerning Christians unlike compromised Adeboye.
Adeboye actually led protests against the government of GEJ but has been speaking in parables nowadays b/c they said Osubande is his God-son,Thiefnuubu's wife is a RCG pastor, bla bla
Next thing is these troublemakers will start demanding a change of name for the schools cos the name (Eg Saint Barnabas) offends their terroristic muslim rights

No mind them, suddenly, God has gone for vacation that He no longer speaks. This is what should be coming from them, but they keep mute and the people are so oppressed
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by tunjilee003: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I totally disagree with Oyedepo on this..

Muslim students can wear their hijab to school. This is a northern state for that matter and northerners are known Muslims with little Christian faith.

Why then will you advise them not to wear hijab in a muslim controlled territory..

It is their faith,norm and lifestyle...

As far it is north, they can wear it.

Hishbah should immediately step in and enforce the rules
kwara is a Muslim dominated area and a Muslim state.. To me, Muslims should be able to tolerate the christians, no one should chastise any christian for refusing to wear hijab,morever, there's freedom of association...
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by omosuper(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
If the god of Oyedepo turns his back on Kwara, it won’t do the Muslims anything because we’re being protected by the almighty God. Oyedepo’s threat can only scare the Christians.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by jeliliadedoja1: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Today Christian are not 'Christ Like' Prosperity at all cost is their watchword. Anything goes just make money and mention Jesus Name you are forgiven.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by omosuper(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Kwara governor just wanna destroy his government.

It is interesting to know that.
Dr. Olushola Saraki (Muslim) marries Florence (Christian)
Dr. Bukola Saraki (Muslim) marries Toyin(Christian)
Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed (Muslim) marries DNS. Omolewa (Christian)
Mallam Abdulraman Abdulrasaq (Muslim) Marries Fola (Christian).

Except Dr. Olushola Saraki (Bukola father) who's was not a governor of kwara state and the first governor of Kwara after Democracy (Lawal).

All Governors of Kwara state married A Christian Wife
What has this got to do with abiding by the rule of law. Are you preaching that because the married Christians they have to kick against the court order?
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by compton11(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mikecold:
You mean the crusaders who were descendants of the Romans that had lived in Jerusalem in Jesus Christ time (before Mohammed the Islam founder existed)
no nigga,the one after prophet Muhammad has long gone.

Mikecold:

You mean the crusaders who were battling were protecting Jerusalem from been seized by the Islamic invaders from mecca
not only Jerusalem they took their crusade to,stop lying here boy.

and don't ignore the rest cos not only crusaders that spread Christianity with violence.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by compton11(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
nsiba:

In 2021you are still talking of Vikings and crusaders? So you are on revenge?
christianity is peaceful religion right?
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by compton11(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
nsiba:

In 2021you are still talking of Vikings and crusaders? So you are on revenge?
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by omosuper(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
HigherEd:
Why can't Muslims contribute money to build their own schools?...
Why would one of the two largest religions in Nigeria want to be benefitting off others as though it was a minority group... If islam was a minority group capable of being oppressed, I would have asked that the church let this matter rest.
It's like saying a staff of dangote cement has the right to be wearing Bua cement uniform inside dangote property.

Imagine a school like Landmark university in Kwara - just look at that beautiful school, fantastic road network and buildings with consistent electricity and zero input from govt. All built with over 15 billion naira solely from Christian people.

Instead of the Muslims to start funding theirs to match at par with Landmark, they won't.

Example, Christians are on number 40th university since privatization in 1999, Muslims are on number 5 since God knows when. Later they would be looking for govt to take over All those schools and want to wear hijab there. Knowing fully well Christians own 95% of religious founded schools.

Stop islamizing our church schools or public schools (which are meant to be secular).
If you want to challenge Christianity then collect license like everyone else.. Stop using government and sham judgements as a tool to compete. Fin.

Dangote’s staff might not be allowed to wear BUA vest in Dangote’s factory but NNPC staff can wear Conoil vest, Total vest, Oando vest ant etc. I hope you get the scope right?
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Bekind123: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
PigTormentor:
Idiotic pastorprenual fraudster.
This man is always talking like a lunatic.
Fvcking brainwashed retar@ded religious moronic fraudster.
you are bastard. A foolish one at that. How dare you? You are a mad dog.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by jeliliadedoja1: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
ALLAH is the greatest .Nothing before and after him who is Bishop Oyedepo who believe his ill gotten wealth can open paradise for him, teaching his blind followers nothing but prosperity.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by BigDick70inch(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Olavic7:

Keep quite kwara is not north, i come from kwara and ilorin is 99% yoruba, infact 49% christian. From zobi, shao to malete it is dominated by christian, from Idofian-omuaran boudary that link ekiti and osun christian covers 60%. From Oro to isin christian are 70%, Ajasse, Offa, Lafigi, patigi,saare, moro, bode sadu, old jeba, lomon that links to niger state are 30%, eruku,arorin and ojoku 50% christian. Kwara are mainly yoruba igbomina. Is it becuase they call them north central? If nigeria break today, kwara will go with ODUDUA R.

Kudos........
Pls......r those present and past governors Yoruba or Fulani

Heard saraki is Fulani man??how true is dat??
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by omosuper(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
yetunsbay:
I won't pass comment until I know who is paying the staff salary
I’m also curious to know.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
compton11:
no nigga,the one after prophet Muhammad has long gone.

not only Jerusalem they took their crusade to,stop lying here boy.

and don't ignore the rest cos not only crusaders that spread Christianity with violence.
Crusaders as far as history is concerned was founded to stop the conquest offence by the Islamists.

you are berift of knowledge, they came in batches too after the affront on salam and his successor to checkmate their March towards Europe from turkey

Viking has no religious mandate to Christianity, it was simply a outcast of Icelandic warriors

Next time as a Yoruba Muslim never quote me until sultan of Sokoto start giving Yoruba Muslim permission to sight moon for ramadam

2 Shares

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by jeliliadedoja1: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hijabs are worn in Isreal and Jerusalem .Mary the mother of Jesus wear Hijab .No woman ever leave their head uncover in Bible check it out But in Nigeria these fake Bishop have turn religion of God to money making ventures while poverty, greed and laziness is the problem of their blind followers.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by omosuper(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Peacemaker5128:
Kwara population is 95-5% so let them bring their trouble
they will be properly dealt with
Which one is 95% and which one is 5%? . I’m asking for a friend please.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by omosuper(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Kwara Muslim to Christian population is 70 - 30
You’re right
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by alasane: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Lol. . . They practise their faith with other people's life and properties. They block public roads, invade public schools, desecrate other religions, bomb public schools. invade public school hostels, destroy alcohol not belonging to them. The list is too long.

there even BLOCK REDEEMED road in MOWE....see your life? pictures speak a thousand words

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by nsiba: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
compton11:

I am a juju man
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by jeliliadedoja1: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
I love Christianity, I read Quran as well as Bible, I am a Muslim and I once converted to Christianity ,a member of MFM for that matter. Today I am a practicing Muslim I left Christianity because it is make believe, deceitfulness, window dressing and a business ventures out to exploit followers.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by BigDick70inch(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
jeliliadedoja1:
ALLAH is the greatest .Nothing before and after him who is Bishop Oyedepo who believe his ill gotten wealth can open paradise for him, teaching his blind followers nothing but prosperity.

U know slave descendants ain't meant to be taken serious...... cheesy

Keep on hyperventilating!!!!
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by Esanboy111(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
rita25:
THIS IS VERY TIRING? THIS MURIC ARE SAME WITH MACBAN.........PLEASE IF THEY WERE HIJAB IN MISSIONARY SCHOOLS THEN ALLOW CHRISTAINS BUILD FELLOWSHIP CENTERS IN ISLAMIA NAU..................WHAT IS IT WITH VIOLENCE AND THIS ISHMELITES ...........AM BEGINNING TO FEEL THEY SEE CHRISTAINS AS WEAK AND MUST BE DOMINATED..............WE MAY HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE MOSIAC LAW AN EYE FOR AN EYE THIS NEW JESUS LAW OF TURN THE OTHER CHEEK DON DEY GET AS E DEY BE FOR THIS NIGERIA O angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin cheesy ah swear
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by youngay: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
jeliliadedoja1:
greatest my foot
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by compton11(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
nsiba:
I am a juju man
a'ight ain't get problem with u
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by nsiba: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
compton11:
a'ight ain't get problem with u

Who do you then have problem with?
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
True talk, they should go and look for Muslim schools so they can wear their hijab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.