Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Love, My Billioniare || Romance (ep 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Love, My Billioniare || Romance (ep 2) (533 Views)

My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story / My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) / I Love My Ugly Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love, My Billioniare || Romance (ep 2) by BYCTV(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
"Hey Daddy!" Mirable ran to welcome Tien as soon as he stepped into the house. "How are you baby?" Tien forced himself to respond to his daughter as he dumps himself on the biggest cushion in the living room.

Tien had a hectic day at work. He had attended to meetings and did all the leftovers of the previous day.

"I am not fine daddy. My Nanny hit me today because I didn't cut the vegetables the right way," Mirabie reported.

What! You mean Nanny hit you? And, wait" Turn tried to bend his ears as if something was going to fall from it. "Did you just say you cut vegetables?"

"Vee! Vee!" Vee, Mirable's Nanny, who already knew what her boss was shouting her name for, ran out of the kitchen shaking.

"Sir, welcome sir! She shivered as she moved closer to Tien.

"What the heck happened in this house while I was away, Vee?" Tien questioned angrily. So, my daughter do the kitchen chores for you now, isn't it? Why would you tell her to cut vegetables for you? Really! And what right do you have to even hit her when she decides not to do whatever you wanted her to do for you?
Very, are you out of your mind? Tien yelled rising to his feet.

Vee, though terrified, controlled her emotions and responded to her boss, Tien calmly "No sir! Not at all. I did not ask her to do anything for me. Mirable has a cooking assign..."

"That is a big lie Vee" Mirable suddenly interrupted Vee, who was trying to narrate what really happened to Tien. "I don't have
any cooking assignment. She has called me a lazy ass just because I wanted to watch cartoons while she was trying to prepare dinner dad" Mirable knew Tien would listen to whatever she said since he loved her so much. She would not let Vee say anything.

Very has been working with Tien ever since Mirable came to the house. Tien trusted her, he also knew that Very loved and cared for Mirable. But she would not want to praise her in the presence of Mirable so that Mirable would not feel bad about his father's judgement. "Now listen to me Vee, you are here to take care of my daughter and not to maltreat her. My Mirable is still very young to cut vegetables," Tien said throwing smiles at Mirable. "... and please never you hit her for any reason again, okay?" "

Yes sir!" Vee replied, bowed to Tien with respect and left to the kitchen again.

Tien loved Mirable so well. He has decided to take good care of her ever since he took her from her mom. Tien would do anything to make his daughter happy.

"Here love, a got a big teddy bear for you. You told me you wanted the yellow one right?

"Yes, daddy thank you!" Mirable jumped on her dad in excitement. She took the teddy bear and ran to her room,

"Vee! Get my lunch ready in an hour's time, I wll freshen up now" Tien demanded, moving towards his room.

Since Mirable came into Tien's life, she had been his only source of happiness. Tien was never married even though he was 39. He had fallen in love with a girl when he was 28 years, who in return broke his heart after 4 years of serious relationship. He had cut her cheating. Since then, he has been all alone.

As a result of the broken heart, he would sometimes go out partying with friends.

On his 34th birthday, after partying with friends, who got him drunk to stupor all night, he woke up the following morning, all to see himself half naked - he became even more shocked when Cardi, a lady he had detested all his life, came out from his bathroom in towel.Cardi was 27 years old woman as that that time. She had always wanted Tien by all means. She had always wanted Tien for his handsomeness and wealth. He had always regarded Tien as *a young billionaire* and that was one of the reasons Tien never wanted her. Tien also disliked her mischievous behavior. Cardi even smoked and did drugs

"She is just not my type" was the expressionTien would always give anytime his friends talked about Cardi.

On several occasions, she had tried to seduce Tien, but Tien would not give in. Even when he partied or went on hangout with his friends alongside Cardi, he was very cautious, less he fell prey of Cardi's mischief, and that of others that might have similar intentions. Tien would not sleep around with girls and he never smoked.

He was so astonished to see Cardi that morning. "Of all the girls in the world, why would it be this b*tch? Damn! I'm messed up" he lamented after realizing what had happened to him. He had recollected that a lady brought him home the previous night because he was drunk; but he never remembered having sex with anyone. Cardi had taken advantage of her drunkenness.

He flang himself up the bed, threatened Cardi not to make any sense of what she had done because he was not going to accept her no matter how hard she tried. He threw her bag at her, told her to dress herself up and leave his house as soon as possible. However, Cardi never regretted what she had done, she had always wanted it to happen. So she left Tien's house without any shame. Mission was accomplished.

Search for UNCLE ADEWALE'S CORNER on google to read the previous episode on my blog

Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance (ep 2) by Abosede512(f): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the update, more plssss
Re: My Love, My Billioniare || Romance (ep 2) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please more updates!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

EXPERIENCED Technical Copywriters And B2B Marketing/Tech Content Writers Needed! / Death,my Friend / Atitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.