Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center (9600 Views)

Teaching And Non-teaching Staff Vacancies At Eton Schools (9 Positions) / Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center by Muhylonaire007: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
sweetjohn:
There are school paying as high as 80k - 120k and more sir. And he also organises tutorials

That's exactly what I'm saying... You can't compare such person to someone receiving 15 to 20k as salary... The difference is much sir
Re: I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center by Stomoney(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Glory be to God for your life bro grin
fujirice:

What do you want to do with that information?
If I tell you, you’d either dispute it or start making excuses for where I reside.
Just know I’m a teacher and live comfortably.
I have achieved a considerable milestone, I’m still pushing it gradually.
Re: I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center by calcal: 2:39am On Mar 27, 2021
chinchonglee:
Lol.
I remember wen i was serving. One woman met me to be her daughter's private lesson teacher for #4,000 which i accepted.

After two weeks i begin reason, does this stress worth 4k
Omo na so i japa.. Lemme be managing govt's 19,800..

Teaching(private school) no be work ooo..
If u re a private school teacher, u re still unemployed to me.

so your paycheck is 50 dollars per month
Re: I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center by chinchonglee(m): 5:55am On Mar 27, 2021
calcal:

so your paycheck is 50 dollars per month
Less than sef!
Re: I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center by lanre88(m): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2021
Try something new with what our project offers.

live a better life of your dream by helping others.

we are out to show you financial freedom. A word is enough...
Re: I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center by Ayodeb(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
ILoveLight:

Please, what's the way?

At your leisure chat with me on WhatsApp
Re: I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center by ILoveLight: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ayodeb:

At your leisure chat with me on WhatsApp
How do I reach you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2017 – Www.nscdc.gov.ng / How Do You Cope in a Toxic Workplace / Arik Air Limited Is Currently Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.