Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government (10324 Views)

Edo Government Demolishes Security Post At Shaibu's House / Full List Of The Stations NBC Revoked Their Licences / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Ejem84: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki na correct niga.
All the enemies of edo state should go and hug transformer.
Obaseki pepper them ooo.
Oshiom"ole" and fellow thieves your day of reckoning is coming soon.This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Kundagarten: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
No wonder he could not father a kid

You might be abusing your own future or that of your relatives by this post.
Be guarded in how you laugh at other people.

1 Like

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by solutionist: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jestin:
Being an illustrious son of the state, I totally condemned the government of hate Obaseki is practicing in the state. From demolition is kabaka’s hotel to this very recent event .

An illustrious son of Edo state can never state this rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by luluosas(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Especially Edo North SD. Oshiomhole won't be smiling at all

Mcreloaded:
It's now a precedent.

Politicians should be warry of collecting lands from Governors as the next governor might just demolish your property when you decamp also like in the case of Imo state.

Even the governor of Edo state also revoke him own land and I guess that settles everything.

Won't be surprised if Obaseeki beams his search light to other parts of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
U are a beast in human form.
How dare u used such statement for a Governor.
He revoked everything including his own property.
U have learn to think before putting out trash online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by osazsky(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
obaseki should be very careful

he will leave office one day
wat will hapen...u share govt lands to politicians..lands that ogbemudia reserved for govt activities in strategic areas...now someone revolved the fake c of o...but oshiomole promised to built a 5 star state hotel there that will generate money for us..why then did he quickly share it to his 4 loyalist on the eve of his eviction..obeski also destroyed his own..oga grow up..na una put us for this prob..i will continue to say it anything gotten thru illegality will fade na time e go take...even yahoo..they should go and buy lands..i have some for sale..na so kabaka destroy pry sch that was meant for the masses begin build him own personal hotel there...now that the gov desteoyed it upon all his ranting did heaven fall

3 Likes

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by omodave(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Government should be sincere enough to reclaim every single government properties swallowed up by these individuals and it shouldn't be driven by hatred, past grivence or revenge. My submission..
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Mcreloaded(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
luluosas:
Especially Edo North SD. Oshiomhole won't be smiling at all

You are very right and I won't be surprised.
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
osazsky:
wat will hapen...u share govt lands to politicians..lands that ogbemudia reserved for govt activities in strategic areas...now someone revolved the fake c of o...but oshiomole promised to built a 5 star state hotel there that will generate money for us..why then did he quickly share it to his 4 loyalist on the eve of his eviction..obeski also destroyed his own..oga grow up..na una put us for this prob..i will continue to say it anything gotten thru illegality will fade na time e go take...even yahoo..they should go and buy lands..i have some for sale..na so kabaka destroy pry sch that was meant for the masses begin build him own personal hotel there...now that the gov desteoyed it upon all his ranting did heaven fall

in Summary pls ...cus I can't read all These

1 Like

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by tit(f): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
What of the C of O of Oshiomole's swimming pool and helicopter manshion?
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by zoedew: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
DEATHisHERE:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/why-revoked-lands-were-demolished-edo-govt/
Isn’t a sitting Governor empowered to deal with land in the State as he sees fit. He holds in trust for the people.
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Indispensable85(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
No Nigerian politician will make heaven. Lol....... so it took Obaseki the whole of his first tenure in office (4yrs ) to realize all of that right?Hahaha. ........the revocation of that of the governor means nothing because he would've been a fool not to do so and demolish others,especially when all the properties were located in the same circumference. Obaseki you never rejected yours when it was allocated to you over 5yrs ago. You accepted it gleefully. So it took 5yrs and a quarrel between you and your former political associates to suddenly realize there were such properties in the GRA right?Hahaha. .....besides,these cases are currently in court. Why not wait for the court to decide. Same way you demolished a hotel belonging to an opposition member just 2days to judgement. You're a senseless, vindictive power drunk tyrant. The flagrant disregard of the courts by our so called leaders is a cause for concern. Oshiomhole did it,Buhari has done it several times,El rufai did it, hope uzodima did it. Almost every leader is guilty of this across party lines. If we're not ready to practice democracy in this country let's just pack up.Ask yourself sincerely Mr Obaseki if those guys were still in the same political party with you,would you have done this?Hahaha. ...let your answer be guided by your conscience. Of course we know the answer.lol.......

1 Like

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Mightyhaiz: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
Ok,but u wen be father of multitudes how u take fit to tie him shoe lace?
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by IgboWarlord(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Foolishbuhari:
Now the wailers and BMC pigs crying over this yesterday can rest.

The message is simple. No government owned lands in choice places would be allocated and gifted out to political office holders or affiliates. If you want land, go and buy your own!

God bless Obaseki
God bless the Oba of benin
God bless my Edo brothers and sisters
God bless Delta state.

Spot on!
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

The message is simple. No government owned lands in choice places would be allocated and gifted out to political office holders or affiliates. If you want land, go and buy your own!

God bless Obaseki
God bless Delta state.

NA WE DEY RUN AM

1 Like

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by originalprof: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

God bless Obaseki
God bless Delta state.

God Bless Bendel
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by mankan2k7(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

Are u not ashame of your comment? what correlation has the issue at hand has with fathering a baby.
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Bluntemperor: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obaseki is a man Edo no be Lagos that fears former Governors.

Remember he will sooner or later vacate the Seat of power.
But why politics with bitterness!
It's better to even confiscate the properties than totally destroyed,na.
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Yeahmehn: 1:17am On Mar 26, 2021
OP this your heading get as e be. Dem dey demolish lands again?!
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Redhot111(m): 4:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Jerryherd:

if God vex kill all your children now you will say God is wicked. is obaseki God that gives children? I hate idiots
Re: Why Revoked Lands Were Demolished – Edo Government by Duplexxx: 5:05am On Mar 26, 2021
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS DUPLEXXX
GOD BLESS MY PAPA
GOD BLESS MAMA
GOD BLESS THIEF
GOD BLESS PEOPLE THAT SMOKE MARIJUANA
GOD BLESS TINUBU
GOD BLESS DAVIDO
GOD BLESS YAHOO BOYZ
GOOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS THE JOBLESS
GOD BLESS FAKE NEWS JOURNALIST

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Zero Revenue From Oil Export As Subsidy Hits N199bn / APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Sacks PDP Rep, Orders Re-Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.