Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) (18181 Views)

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) / No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Pastorfavourdes: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Video: Watch As Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri

In reaction to the video of the women excoriating him, Omokri wrote this:

Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by a man you date. If you are broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say ‘love is caring’, why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can’t you financially care fit him too? Do you hate him? Stop these Jezebelic manipulations. You can imagine these women went on TV to lambast me for teaching men to be “rebellious” (their actual words). These are the type of women that influenced Adam to disobey God simply because they want to eat apples they did not plant

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=220097389895707&id=111647580740689

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmU6VZXqUHA

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Kzinne: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
dirty girls. Pls delete

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by lordopsy2018(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2021
With or without Reno who was planning to spend on them?

Una just dey glorify Reno for no reason

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by inoki247: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Relationship in Nigeria na him employ pass even FG, State Govt and Dangote no employ reach Relationship in Nigeria.....

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Dozis: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2021
What do Nigerian women actually want?
You want equality but you don't want the shared responsibility that comes with it, just because a man is dating you, automatically he becomes your ATM. It's crazy!!!
Reno is right, if you want money get yourself a job not a boyfriend.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Bornsinner7: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2021
To be honest.. I don't know what dating is all about..

Some people have dated up to 7 different people..

47 Likes

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by madukka(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian girls Like to Copy foreign culture but when IT Comes to Money
and spending .they dont compare ,Imagine a Girl telling a Guy that He
cannot carry her Shoes.They are looking for men WHO can maintain
them.life is give and Take ,you need to Help one another .They are
Always looking for rich men and already Made men .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2021
The point is for people to know where to draw the line in their follower-ship, be it Reno or someone else.

Reno himself said it that his wife sees his messages, meaning he has moments he hands over his phone to his wife (and she probably does same). That isn’t so “alfa”.

Last last, know your partner and do what works for your home. The goal is to have peace, the battle is against the world, not yourselves.

Spending on your partner is never stupidity, as long as you spend within reasonable limits. Love gives and this works both ways.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by SwacoBlackPope: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2021
cry
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Vlibray: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2021
All these Oponu ladies
My friend here is dating a polish girl and she’s always trying to pay for things
My guy had to change it for her to stop
Naija girls —-This girl wey Dey try pay for things na girl like you
She never ask my guy for one kobo before
Stop asking guys to do shit for you
Guys no dey get who to beg for money
Stop billing guys

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Mikelarteta(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2021
The way this whole boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife thing is in Nigeria is completely different from how it is in develop world. A Nigerian girl or woman believes she is entitled to your pocket simply because she is your GF or wife, that is absolutely in correct. I go to eatery to hotels and other places with my GF and she picks up the bills sometimes without waiting for me as if na my responsibility. Seriously Nigerian girls need to change their mentality. I know there are still some girls that takes care of bills without waiting for their partners. You will be more respected by doing so. Don’t let us see you as Ebinas pls.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by gfon(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Lol...Reno be spoiling naija babes market.One even called him president of stingy men association back then.Sorry ladies men are gradually seeing the light.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2021
You are lucky they never carry placard enter street

8 Likes

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Damnnnn
the girls we have in this generation are just useless... all most all of dem.... u claim u don't need a man to make u successful or somebody yet u want ur man to spend heaven n earth n even hell for u cuz u get puzzzy and boobs right

This is one of the reasons that makes u see guys whose parents are dead (zero help from family) would still work hard to get to the top... while a girl in the same situation would become a runz girl, ashawo, prostitute....

And last of all they are all BROKE.
BROKE AZZZ BITTCHHESSS

24 Likes

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by fait10(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
how can a creature with 2 arms and 2 legs depend on man that has likewise for feeding. can't they work.

13 Likes

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by MufasaLion: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Dirty Black Girls grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Moodle: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Reno stay one place

Stop confusing your destiny

Only you...Pastor, Politician, Activist, counsellor, Motivational speaker, Men's Coach?

Choose a hustle bro!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Pavore9: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Dating is not poverty alleviation program, it is about having your own life (including continually developing the capacity to pay your own bills) while being interested in who the other person is.

7 Likes

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Gentlemen, a true rep of the redpillers have spoken and brought back honor to the male gender to the shame of golddiggers and hoes. Reno and many others will never stop their good works, till simping is eradicated.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by osuofia2(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
RENO DE HIT THOSE GIRLS BACK TO BACK

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by IJOBA11: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:
The point is for people to know where to draw the line in their follower-ship, be it Reno or someone else.

Reno himself said it that his wife sees his message, meaning he has moments he hands over his phone to his wife (and she probably does same).

Last last, know your partner and do what works for your home. The goal is to have peace, the battle is against the world, not yourselves.
E PELE MA

13 Likes

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Cooldiipo(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by MountainView: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Believe me, only a foolish man will spend money on a woman that is not his mother or blood related.

Spend your money on your family shikina.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by AndreSalvatore: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Me myself and i... Am selfish that way as long as its my fish.

2 Likes

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by drLammy(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Pvssy industry shud be considered part of Nigeria's budget
To think the amount that's going to that bottomless cleft from the whole national budget, makes it seserve some space there

If you're in support say aye

5 Likes

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by BigYash: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Talk from now till next year. Some men just still mumu,most especially the married men with side chicks. Invest for your kids ,no. Na to dey waka hotel to hotel with those kayamata girls ,dey spend. Some no go even gree pay kids school fees. I'm happy majority of the young guys now, don dey get sense ..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by SarkinYarki: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
This OP is clearly RENO

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Girls sleeping with Dog for 1.5m. (video) / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.