Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,007 members, 7,803,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) (18199 Views)

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) / No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by freshboi88: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
A woman would expect you to spend on her, take care of all her needs and expect you to still be faithful. What Nonsense!!!!!!!!!

So what exactly am I benefitting from u?....breast and pvssy?

1 Like

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
The way some women tranfer their upkeep and life responsibilities to a guy is funny. Many of them believe that taking care of them is payment for agreeing to date the guy.

May God help us
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
frugal:

cheesy
Very funny the way she threw up her hands and made faces grin

M telling you.
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Wiseonetemmy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
If you notice. All the comments here are coming from men. This is to tell you these naija ladies don't like hearing the truth. No single comment from one lady. But if you post news of boy dumping girl now, you will see comments like water falls.

1 Like

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Wiseonetemmy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
He can be anything, so long as he speaks the truth. Let him be.
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Moodle:
Reno stay one place

Stop confusing your destiny

Only you...Pastor, Politician, Activist, counsellor, Motivational speaker, Men's Coach?

Choose a hustle bro!
Weak.
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
drLammy:
Pvssy industry shud be considered part of Nigeria's budget
To think the amount that's going to that bottomless cleft from the whole national budget, makes it seserve some space there

If you're in support say aye
Aye
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Sniper101(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
set awón "Feminist" geng
...seeking gender equality cheesy

if you've ever rushed to take the bill and pay off the waiter/waitress when you go on a Date/Outing with a male friend, boyfriend or fiance, raise your hand grin ��‍
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
gfon:
more reason i ain't gonna settle down with one

Damnn niggarr....

We still have some good ones sha.
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by queenjoseph(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
What about we who give to men.

Men date us because we would buy them phones and other things.

We have done so several times.
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Toearn: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Most nigerian girls are hustlaz don’t waste money any of them till you are set to propose
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kzinne:
dirty girls. Pls delete
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
queenjoseph:

Lies...

Oya buy me phone...iPhone 12 grin
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by moyosore32: 2:11am On Mar 27, 2021
although Reno is garrulous buh I applaud him on D's one... partner is quite diff from galfrnds tho, and I loved d way he stated the difference btw d 2offices
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:37am On Mar 27, 2021
The words "dating is not employment" crack me up, no wonder a lot peeps are in sifia pain.

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2021
If u want to offend a girl just tell her to go and get a job when she get boyfriend... She go nearly devour u like a hungry lion..

Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2021
queenjoseph:

"Them"
I don't understand.
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by queenjoseph(f): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2021
luminouz:

Lies...

Oya buy me phone...iPhone 12 grin

Sweetheart, I am not lying.

There are many women who do so.

But they are hiding because the society believes it is wrong for women to give to men.

It is even men who will oppose you if you try to do so.

After her husband died, my aunt got a man who lived with her and she was feeding him.

Soon some male neighbors started gossiping her negatively.

They made it appeared as if she was a criminal.

In the US, there is a documentary I watched of relationships where the woman or the man is the main provider.

Many of the relationships have women as the sole provider, particularly if the man is not working or earn lower while the woman is working or earn higher.

But in Nigeria, the patriarchy system does not allow this.

A woman may like to love a man by spending on him, but the patriarchy system discourages it.

So my darling,it is not our fault.

Most men love the way things are because they started the patriarchy system.

Women are trying to fit into the patriarchy system so as to satisfy men and the system.

The system says that men should take care of women in a relationship.

But men are now complaining over what they themselves started.
Re: Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) by luminouz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
queenjoseph:

Sweetheart, I am not lying.

There are many women who do so.

But they are hiding because the society believes it is wrong for women to give to men.

It is even men who will oppose you if you try to do so.

After her husband died, my aunt got a man who lived with her and she was feeding him.

Soon some male neighbors started gossiping her negatively.

They made it appeared as if she was a criminal.

In the US, there is a documentary I watched of relationships where the woman or the man is the main provider.

Many of the relationships have women as the sole provider, particularly if the man is not working or earn lower while the woman is working or earn higher.

But in Nigeria, the patriarchy system does not allow this.

A woman may like to love a man by spending on him, but the patriarchy system discourages it.

So my darling,it is not our fault.

Most men love the way things are because they started the patriarchy system.

Women are trying to fit into the patriarchy system so as to satisfy men and the system.

The system says that men should take care of women in a relationship.

But men are now complaining over what they themselves started.

Awwwnn...so sweet.

Now,where is my iPhone?
Spoil me babe...don't be shy grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Love Letters / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.