Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) (76162 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by TUNECHI86: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Make i hear say this nigga love that mama.. she is so fvcking ugly, no disrespect
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Bluffly: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her hole Landia is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender
Slimtedness and fatedness

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Xscape047: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Naxo
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Love her money not her look right?
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Osek(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kanyamata at work
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Tastemoney(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
scam
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
This poor boy's mum has failed in her duty !

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Hmm this is true love and not the fake ones littered everywhere

The latter is the type you have for Ned grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by 2shaw: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
God,dem don tie dis one down for yankee. Inyama, yuck
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by thorpido(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmmm.
It's her health I'm even worried about.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by shegzy0514(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Haha, the guy dey date the girl because of Nigeria card
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is what it means to be MADLY in love. Kudos bro grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Duplexxx: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
XXXXXXXXL looking not bad for people like you
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin COULD THIS BE LOVE?
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked If i take this one home i'm 100% sure my parents will chase the both of us away wit firewood.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by danielblessing(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
True Love ❤️
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Faithful1234(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
am speechless �����
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bloody hell
I can bet my balls this nigga is gold digging and cheating grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Jerewise332(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Abeg where can I faint? grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
It is well...
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmmm, this is funny o.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Olayinka777(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
JoeEeL:
JESU!
grin Obelu

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by ProphetofOdin: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
While this is beautiful, but seriously that girl needs to be advised to take her health seriously. This is not good at all. Untimely death don't just come like that it gives us signs.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
As long as she is good to you.

Some are married to angels they can't go home to.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
This guy is very very greedy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by richmanrichard: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor this is the female you ve been talking about. come and carry ya future oh! ;DZzor this is the female you ve been talking about. come and carry ya future oh!
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Everyone deserve love and the lady is beautiful

Do you want window blind made with quality material or do you want 3d wallpaper/3D wall panel? Check my signature
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Doofy13: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmm mm na waooh tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.