Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) (76164 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Amanyanabo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nice! He just needs to encourage her to shed some weight. Everyone deserves to be loved
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Solarrookie: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
After Listening to him, the Boys Mother turned to him and said "You Must Be Stupid"

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Tigaremporium: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
naijadrivablog:
When you are madly in love �

Young man shares loved-up photos of his girlfriend, says he can kill anybody because of her.

Tire shine, a young man from the Bahamas has taken to Instagram to share loved-up photos with his chubby girlfriend, Rose Shaquon. He captioned the photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMqZnOEh6-B/?igshid=8tr0sl5he338

TrueLove?

the lady is an adolescent Hippo..I salute the courage of the young man
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Baby Elephant grin
You see elephant, u dey call am baby elephant.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Where are the parents and families of this guy they are watching him committing suicide.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by omoobagoddest(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
this is madness, I can't even date the girl for one million. love is truly blind
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by zackyjames(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Awwwn! I'm so proud of him.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Onyenna:
That should be his mom..... right?
never, black fat woman like that can ever born that white looking young guy like that
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by ceaser: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Holy Moly! This guy go get strength of 10 men o.

Indeed, beauty lies in the eyes of the "beer-holder".
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Blood of Wande Coal!! The lady needs to lose weight oo
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
criteria for attraction are most times individual dependent. Everyone has what they find attractive in a lady/guy.

above all, love is KEY!
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
This kind of fat is unhealthy.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by newdawnlive: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Baby Elephant grin
this pass baby elephant my guy, this is giant elephant
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Walkee: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Shey I wan plug peniss for her heart?
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by sylve11: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Numerouno94:
shocked If i take this one home i'm 100% sure my parents will chase the both of us away wit firewood.

grin cool

Congratulations to them. cool
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:

Yes!

The type that retired oloshos evening newspapers are desperate in need of.
. Why do guyz lay curses on themselves in the name of beefing?. Guy the day u climb on that evening newspapars wil be ur end. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by daddio(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:

Yes!

The type that retired oloshos evening newspapers are desperate in need of.

undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by erai30(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
I bet this guy surely needs a manual to handle such bad lady, and probably a wheel barrow to take her from the parlor to the room. If you know, you know cool

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
sylve11:

grin cool

Congratulations to them. cool

My mum will cry to all my uncles that her son has bn jazzed nd has lost his senses. grin. Dad can even disown me for that nd can b left out of the family will cheesy
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Anigreat: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Shalommy:
. Why do guyz lay curses on themselves in the name of beefing?. Guy the day u climb on that evening newspapars wil be ur end. Mark my word.

shocked

See never in your miserable and frustrated life quote me to say this trash again. I am not the cause of your misery and woes.

Now get out.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her hole Landia is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender
where is the tight hole...

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked shocked

Indeed there is someone for everyone!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by chatinent: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
So Okija juju is real!
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
The third pics says it all.... The lady would be like... You are deceiving me right.. With that look

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

See never in your miserable and frustrated life quote me to say this trash again. I am not the cause of your misery and woes.

Now get out.

Lol, i hv neva seen u this angry.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
D Man Is Right. Na Who Big Size Help? Mtcheeew.

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Imagine waking up at night nd u saw this kind person slipping next to u? Omo na shout ooo.grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omo See Mama & Pikin.

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Anigreat: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lol, i hv neva seen u this angry.

shocked

How can she be that callous to wish me death if i ever climb a woman. Who does that?

I hardly reply mentions, but i couldn't overlooked that one.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is suicide... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.