Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,922 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) (76155 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by merits(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Even the woman look from this pix show it all.

She is having doubting thomas in her mind about the guy......she said in her mind and I quote...."are you sure you love me?"

1 Share

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by hokafor(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Haaaa.this can't be any ture love.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by BassReeves: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ishilove:
It is well...
Meaning? how do you mean 'It is well'
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by BassReeves: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
Everyone deserves love
Word

Xcelinteriors:
and the lady is beautiful
Beauty is relative and purely in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by sparko1(m): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:

atleast, you've masturbated bro

You are a twart!
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by ChrisLegacy007: 1:22am On Mar 26, 2021
for the first this year.. i'm speechless.. i admire his courage though
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Yeahmehn: 1:22am On Mar 26, 2021
I no understand that third picture.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:19am On Mar 26, 2021
post=100207833:
Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

They look so compatible together.
#PerfectMatch.

All of us @[/b] go loveeee ooooo

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

Some other girls like her in [b]some other countries
like that will be like........

What does this mean? cheesy
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:56am On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Baby Elephant grin

You sound like someone I know grin
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:04am On Mar 26, 2021
is this a frog friend or girl friend?
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by darediamond(m): 5:36am On Mar 26, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw.... I see a wedding day, I see this poor boy smiling and looking handsome in a suit and the other destiny killer frowning in her wedding gown. The poor boy will attempt to carry his bride but end up breaking his spinal cord and the destiny killer will abandon him to go and look for her next victim.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.

cheesy
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by darediamond(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Vyolet:
Everyone deserves to love and be loved, stature shouldn't be a barrier.
Oya show yourself!
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Village people don finally get this one.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2021
naijadrivablog:
When you are madly in love �

Young man shares loved-up photos of his girlfriend, says he can kill anybody because of her.

Tire shine, a young man from the Bahamas has taken to Instagram to share loved-up photos with his chubby girlfriend, Rose Shaquon. He captioned the photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMqZnOEh6-B/?igshid=8tr0sl5he338

TrueLove?

The true four-letter word here may be VISA! grin
>
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Gladex(f): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Vyolet post=100206836]Everyone deserves to love and be loved, stature shouldn't be a barrier.[/quote I second this
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2021
9jaRealist:

The true four-letter word here may be VISA! grin
>

Not true. Both of them are from the Bahamas.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by kurlz(f): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
He cannot marry her; he knows that.
I have been there, done that.
The guy said she has a good heart.
Average-looking and ugly girls have the best characters.
Beautiful girls have the worst characters.

Says who. Character is based on individuals not on looks.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by hstar: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Oh, this is, I don't even know what to say again!
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Eaglesence: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Are you kidding me?

This is not love or a case of the woman having money because the boy looked rich than the woman. This is pure jazz.

Poor boy!

I dey teh you, something dey the matter.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Adamu and the Walrus.
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
My dear na wetin dey make NL go on be our bad mouth

uote author=MufasaLion post=100213833]

LMAO... Y'all have bad mouth grin[/quote]
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by donhils: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
You go fear love na
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Jefferic(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
More power to you elbow bross
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
ylaa:
My dear na wetin dey make NL go on be our bad mouth

uote author=MufasaLion post=100213833]

LMAO... Y'all have bad mouth grin

Lol. Maybe
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by lebete3000: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehnnnn...!

three things can explain this.

1. is either her hole Landia is still very tight..
hence he is staying to make sure he turns it to an endless pit.. so that during rapture, Satan can have a place to fulfill scriptures..
or

2. Her jazz is just too powerful..
she must have sacrificed seven man virgins to make it that strong..
but where on earth can u find up to two man virgins..

well, lastly..

3. just as some people have developed a disorder term as shortsightedness and Long sightedness..

I believe there must be slim and fat sightedness..

hence in his eyes, she is just perfect..

may God help the male gender

My brother it is none of the above.

The right answer is the elephant's preek-sucking skills.

One disgusting hoe once svcked my prick with so much determination I nearly burst in her mouth. I even warned her about it, she said no problem. I knew what she was tryna do. She wan lock me down.

Me kee? I enjoyed myself and moved on to the next hoe...

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by hucknall: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100207833:
Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

They look so compatible together.
#PerfectMatch.

All of us @[/b] go loveeee ooooo

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

Some other girls like her in [b]some other countries
like that will be like........
[/s]
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by luo88888888: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Buy a large number of gift cards, there is a need to add me, more preferential +8615629962973
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by Hookupking: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2021
Are you a girl and need a man
Whatsapp HOOKUPKING
+2349025026970
Re: Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 3:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Money maybe involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.