Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,701 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Single Ladies And S E X - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies And S E X (8124 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2011
grin grin grin

i win grin
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2011
Nope cheesy now it's a week and a day YAY! cheesy
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 5:58am On Apr 16, 2011
story undecided undecided
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2011
1w
3d angry angry
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 6:00am On Apr 16, 2011
kiss kiss
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 16, 2011
too late! cheesy
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 6:07am On Apr 16, 2011
angry angry
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by NDelta(m): 6:37am On Apr 16, 2011
Ethiodime:

if u re askin that if us single ladies hve sex den no, i dont run around strangling horn,y ba,stards dat i come across. I am well reserved like dat n i hve been taught better dan that.

cheers.

Good to know that you are not a second hand grin grin grin buh 77% of the single girls of today are second hand. Most of them have been soooooo forked. this is unacceptable. Enough is Enough
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by IZUKWU(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2011
What of the men? The issue is that what goes around ,comes around.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by MMM2(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2011
750 rounds !!
Womanliness don suffer
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2011
M M M:

750 rounds !!
Womanliness don suffer
grin grin
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by NDelta(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2011
Yea 750 Lol lol that just the average. For girls that have a steady bf, how many rounds do they get in just one month? So if you settle with a girl that have done 750 Then you are lucky. Now I see reasons with the Nigerian girls for always demanding money and stuffs from their boyfriends. Now I completely understand with women. I think it is fair to use guys for money because the more rounds they get from you the more older and devalued the ladies become in the marriage market. Lol.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by NDelta(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hmmm I like this topic. Ok guys do the calculation yourselves. A girl started at age 17 with her bf. They dated for 2 yrs and had 5 Rounds a week. What Is the total rounds will she have had between her 17Th birthday to The 20Th birthday?
Sol
5 * 4 = 20.
20 * 12 = 240 This is for one year alone.
240 * 3 = 720 For three years. My GOD. SO FOR A GIRL OF 23 How many will she have had?
This is the reason we have our degrees. Using mathematical skills to solve real life problems. So if a woman is not taking money from a guy that she knows will not marry her, she is losing. oh how can I see a girl that have not been too used?
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^ ROTFLMFAO!!!

I beg to differ some Nigerian ladies have sex twice a day which makes it

2 x 7 = 14

Now there are 4 weeks in a month and if they have 14 rounds of sex in a week

then by my calculations they have 56 rounds of sex per month!! grin grin

Now there are 52weeks in a year and 12 months per calender year

So if we say 56 rounds per month Multiply by 12 calender months that would roughly be= 672 rounds per year!!

This is Just an estimate from Just the boyfriends alone, We havent mentioned the sugar daddies, extra boyfriends and one nite stands

which by my further calculations could escalade the numbers to 800 rounds of sex per year!!

Nigerian Girls and Girls/women in general we hail thee
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by NDelta(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sorry for the grammatical errors. Din read before posting and I calculated for 3 Yrs instead of 2
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Nekai(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
What about periods of celibacy? Not every girl starts early and goes on full throttle daily for years. Especially if she is still in school. And, most girls don't sleep with every single guy they are in a relationship with.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ N.delta

You are welcome   cool cool

Nekai:

What about periods of celibacy? Not every girl starts early and goes on full throttle daily for years. Especially if she is still in school. And, most girls don't sleep with every single guy they are in a relationship with.

Story,

Doesnt she have needs,

Wont she do her hair, buy Black berry, Take care of her nails, black berry subscription Unko, Clothes, Feeding,

How does she survive undecided
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Goldieluks: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
@OP,are you calculating the number of times your sister and girl friend have had sex or what?
cause i find this topic,very useless and bizarre,thank you.
and besides,not every girl have had this much sex and by your calculation,you are absolutely wrong.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^ Okay sis, how many times do u think an average lady counts then

Just gimme an average!! grin grin
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Goldieluks: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
It depends,let me tell you something you don't know,Nigerian girls are quite
selective when it comes to having sex,you cannot compare a Nigerian
girl to a white girl who does a one night stand as if they are drinking common water,can you?

and as for the average,it depends on each individual,
a girl can be in a relationship,but it doesn't mean she indulges in sex,everyday.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

It depends,let me tell you something you don't know,Nigerian girls are quite
selective when it comes to having sex,you cannot compare a Nigerian
girl to a white girl who does a one night stand as if they are drinking common water,can you?

and as for the average,it depends on each individual,
a girl can be in a relationship,but it doesn't mean she indulges in sex,everyday.

Goldie my reply is embedded in this response just for you alone

[size=5pt]Ermmm, sis but at the same time u cannot compare a white lady who are more honest in their relationships than their counterparts

walk up to 20 white ladies and they wont hesitate to tell you they have a man, not even phone number would be given 2 u, or email or facebook sef

Look @ our sisters dem get more than 3,000 for facebook alone, Phone number is come as u serve and cheating is not even counted, I have a friend

who has more than 11 girlfriends and rite nw hes in abuja fucking each and every one of them cos them hear say pounds smell follow am angry angry

but for our sisters, you know what Car and black berry are currently doing to them

BTW, i have news maybe i wud email u later swerry, I bliv anna and iyatrustee might have seen it too[/size]
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Goldieluks: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
You are right kinda,some Nigerian girls are not honest,but funny enough
some Nigerian guys fail to see a good girl when they meet one,they prefer to go
after the high class ho's.
[size=3pt]ok will check my yim later[/size].
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are right kinda,some Nigerian girls are not honest,but funny enough
some Nigerian guys fail to see a good girl when they meet one,they prefer to go
after the high class ho's.
[size=3pt]ok will check my yim later[/size].

No shaking,

Its true that there are some good ladies out there,

Although i can say that i have never been bitten by a Nigerian lady all my life

But what i see daily is worse than terrible and rite now we cant differentiate between the good ones

and the lycan's amongst them,
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Goldieluks: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
You have some good examples here on NL,
there are loads of good Nigerian girls on this site,
although some pretend a lot,but the good ones can still be fetched out.
if you keep listening to the crack some NL guys pour outta their mouth,
the truth would be unclear to you.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
^ Hmm,

Well apart i can only count 3 ladies personally that are Good Nigerian ladies

the rest are just torn in the flesh undecided
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by NDelta(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
Aaah 190 you must be a physics teachers lol good calculation. GOD!! So na wetin person go com marry be that? Heavy second hand.
Goldieluks
Sorry oh din mean to hurt your felling but let me correct you it doesn't matter if its a one night stand or a long term relationship. Infact it is worst in long term relationship if the guy does not marry the lady because he would have had so many rounds with her over the duration of the relationship, at the end he will leave her wider/weaker/older and worn out than she was before the relationship. Its the bitter truth. Sorry.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Goldieluks: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
That is the more reason why a girl should not, be involved in a long term relationship,
because some guys are mere users,but shiit happens,innit?
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by NDelta(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
Dem go gree? If you touch a virgin or a girl with little experience she starts wobbling all over, if you kiss them they will close their eyes and loose control, every little thing you do to them goes through them like magic. These special effect is lost with each rounds of sex a woman get. Am not saying people shouldn't have sex but at least it should be reduced. Save some of that sock absolver for your future man. Honestly have been thinking about marriage now and its gives me concern. I don't want to end up with a lady that have been so used and the annoying thing is that you can't tell by appearance.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Goldieluks: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
Just pray you find a good girl,and make sure you are good too,
cause it goes both ways.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by NDelta(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hmmmm yea your right lol. I will say am good because I know that 60% of guys will never have as much s e x as most single ladies have had.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Goldieluks: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2011
We would have to agree to disagree on that,cause I've come across guys who
started having sex at a very tender age.The fact that its not obvious with guys,as with girls,
doesn't mean that girls have indulged more in sex,than guys.
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
mr.brownjay started having sex from when he was 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.