Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) (74815 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Bishop David Oyedepo Commissions Pst David Ibiyeomie Chokhman Academy Igwuruta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Drsnives(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
How
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Oyikoha(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wow hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by banmee(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mokason288:
I TAP INTO THIS BLESSINGS

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

I WANT TO BE LIKE BISHOP OYEDEPO

AMEN

May God almighty continue to strengthen you Daddy

Lol...Una can admire fraudsters. Kai...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Jayrockk: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
The lord is good

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
Wow..nice one..I also think churches should start building companies too at least unemployment rate will be reduced..

You are right.
I think workers working at this edifice when completed will run into thousands.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by thymm: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw..... I see dragging and fighting, Oyedepo and some church members dragging for ownership of this building. I see them abandoning God and resorting to juju in this battle, I see them afflicting one another with hunchback, bow leg and kwashiorkor. Oh what a terrible sight ......

So I have seen and So shall it be.

And if thy sight is darkness, what a great darkness it is
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omooo see project! Some people in the North will be having nightmares right now because project like this destabilizer their Islamization plans and take them 1000 step backwards in their plans

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by advanceDNA: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kwara1stson:
they've built schools, hospitals, publishing Houses that employs thousands of people

U have time...stop mentioning people that don’t have sense but drop comment to gather likes..

Oyedepo has employees on his payroll more than banks that have over 250 branches nation-wide

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
PenName55:

You are right.
I think workers working at this edifice when completed will run into thousands.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
The Church of God is matching ON and the gate of hell will never prevailed in Jesus Name.
Congratulations to Winners family.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by doxijaw: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
If donations from poor people do so much, schools, churches etc, how far will taxes go if put to good use.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Kingray10: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
The shape of this building is like no other church I have seen.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Afamsi: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
Wow..nice one..

Modified.. before religious people start disturbing my mention
Dont blame Churches for your unemployment, they are not your government.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by lizdammy: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
All Thanks To God

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Afamsi:
Dont blame Churches for your unemployment, they are not your government.
Ok Sir

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by soliddust2020: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

The aim should be reducing unemployment not competing as you see it

That's the job of the government, not the church.

(Am not an Oyedepo fan, but he isn't the President of Nigeria)

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Dailybell(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
banmee:

Lol...Una can admire fraudsters. Kai...
Get / buy / steal small sense nau!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Subsidybad21:

That's the job of the government, not the church.

(Am not an Oyedepo fan, but he isn't the President of Nigeria)
Individuals can make changes we must not rely on our greedy politicians

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by saajus: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Living Faith members go hear am. Some of them may have to part away with their annual salaries.

I thought COVID has thought the Church some lessons.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by samwheel(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Felabrity:
Instead of building world class stadiums and industries

Developed countries like Singapore don't have plans to building world class "churches" but "infrastructures"

While countries like Qatar are building world class stadiums, Nigeria is building world class church

No wonder Nigeria is going backward

Y u no tell ur daft leaders to build infrastructures, is it the responsibility of Sir Oyedepo to do d job of ur president/governors.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by atonement12: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Prophetic Event.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Felabrity:

Developed countries like Singapore don't have plans to building world class "churches" but "infrastructures"

While countries like Qatar are building world class stadiums, Nigeria is building world class church

Again, it is not the job of Oyedepo to build world class stadiums, infrastructure, or so on..it is the job of the government, and it is your job as a citizen to vote the right type of people into office.

Also, Nigeria is not as developed as Singapore because we rely on raw materials, instead of industries. And because people when starting a business prefer to start a business based on importing stuff, rather than making stuff. Finally, when people go to school, most of them want to go to university and get a paper certificate, instead of techincal college to get a skill.

As for Qatar, Qatar can afford stadia like the ones it is building now, at the cost of massive virtual slave labour, because they are a nation of less than 2 million people living on oil that is up to two-thirds of ours..a nation of 211 million people.(If we wanted to be like Qatar, we would have to declare 209 million Nigerians stateless.).Take away their oil, and they would be broke.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by samnificent(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Designed by Nigerian architects that schooled in Nigeria,to be constructed by a Nigerian construction company.
I commend him for this...

I think christian clergy should be given more political influence like their muslim counterparts.

Modified: i've always wondered if muslims put offerings

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by michoim(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
To God alone be the glory. Nice one...
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

Individuals can make changes we must not rely on our greedy politicians

What change?

All Oyedepo can do is simply tell his followers and sheep to vote for the 'right' candidate.

His church does not have the resources to build the type of infrastructure that our country has...unless you want him to run for office.

As for why our politicians are greedy....it is because when we vote for them, we go home afterwards and forget the most important aspect of demcoracy...putting pressure on our leaders. Also, Nigerians expect a Canadian lifestyle from an income not up to one thrid of Canada's, and won't vote the leaders needed to improve our income.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Felabrity:

These "men of God" are concerned about building "world class churches"

While countries like Qatar are building world class stadiums, Nigerina is building world class church

Cry me a river. grin

Say all these to your politicians who don't do what they were elected for and not to the church.
Countries like Qatar and Singapore you mentioned did not wait for the Church or Mosque to build infrastructures because it is not the duty of the Church or Mosque. The government of those countries built those infrastructures not the church.

The church money belongs to the Church and the church uses it for what ever they dim it fit no matter what anyone says.
That's the results of the Tithes and Offerings you guys insult the church for grin

Is the Church not vindicated?

Tell me that religion that can equal the exploits the church does botn in Naija and overseas.

None!

It is not us sha but the spirit that lives in us

grin

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by semitunde: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Laralek. Wow. They've come a long way though.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by sammysmiles(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
HigherEd:

No one creates a company to reduce unemployment. No one... The purpose of a company isn't to generate jobs but to solve a problem and pay the owners.
Companies only recruit people in the journey to fulfill that purpose.

So employment is merely a byproduct of individual or corporate vision. That is why, when a company is distressed it sacks workers to save itself.

Oyedepo is a pastor who has a vision. He can only create employment in line with his vision. Anything else would be lack of focus and direction. He has spent thousands of hours studying on how to become an 'A' pastor not an 'A' entrepreneur.
It's like saying dangote should challenge Microsoft because he has money. Dangote would be ruined if he tries it because he doesn't have the mental capacity for such.

Creating a university alone took Oyedepo many months because he had to study many models. Send teams on study mission etc. And that's why he succeeded. Mind you, his venture into education has shifted his attention away from church, no matter how little.

Visionaries and people serious with life don't cross carpet anyhow. They face one thing only! You won't see Bill gates building refinery because it is good money. What it takes to be successful in church leadership is different from what it takes to succeed in business. Though there are some overlaps.

The same principle for growing a church is the same as growing a business
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Subsidybad21:

What change?

All Oyedepo can do is simply tell his followers and sheep to vote for the 'right' candidate.

His church does not have the resources to build the type of infrastructure that our country has...unless you want him to run for office.

As for why our politicians are greedy....it is because when we vote for them, we go home afterwards and forget the most important aspect of demcoracy...putting pressure on our leaders. Also, Nigerians expect a Canadian lifestyle from an income not up to one thrid of Canada's, and won't vote the leaders needed to improve our income.
Who's the right candidate if I may ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.