Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) (74833 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Bishop David Oyedepo Commissions Pst David Ibiyeomie Chokhman Academy Igwuruta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
OK so stop mentioning me each time you come across topic on Nairaland, speak for your own God after all there are thousands of religionists on this forum whose religious beliefs contradicts yours yet you don't go about calling them on each thread.
Speak for your God, i've told you mine differs from yours and it's not by force that you worship my God neither is it a compulsion that i worship yours!
Try to be confident and bold enough to stand with your God, you can see that you're not calling people like donnie, Amujale, Sonmvayina and many others when you see posts. It's always JWs that comes to your mind.
WHY?
I'll not tell you the secret since it's obvious you don't belong to our own God, so try to have contentment with this your so called God and leave us alone! cheesy

MightySparrow:

God that is still in charge. He is my God
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by CodeTemplar: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Aboki. *I don't oray for job*
Lol.

Who asked you your business. Fickle hearted junky. I am not in your league. With your stupid business I can still pay and feed your ass.
From the way you talk, it is obvious you are a kid. My suggestion for your pastor to build factories is for jobless folks like you. It seems your stupidity didn't just evolve overnight cos it is clear that your were born with it. I mbecile.

Pastors aren't suppose to focus on factories. When Paul want to obtain permission to persecute Christians in Damascus synangouge and Jesus showed up, Jesus said to Paul, "why persecute me"?
The synagogue was very much part of the church.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Solatium(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mokason288:
I TAP INTO THIS BLESSINGS

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

I WANT TO BE LIKE BISHOP OYEDEPO

AMEN

May God almighty continue to strengthen you Daddy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You did not make any sense,that anointing you are tapping into is that of a slave Master.
Industries,production line are what we should be building,not Fancy Religious places
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Solatium(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Felabrity:
Modified: Churches in Nigeria keeps increasing while the quality of schools in nothing to write about

To the bst people quoting me, stop celebrating building of churches

Nigeria will not move forward by building churches

China of yesterday is far ahead of us in terms of everything, they are even giving us loan

Leave them,sebi their head no correct many of the have be unemployed for years after graduation yet they come to applaud this then turn back to blame the government for not providing emlpyment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by judedwriter(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
As long as the gospel is preached and souls won... It's a laudable project kiss

But the fact remains that after the rapture most of these big auditoriums will be used by the antichrist.

A big reason why no Christian should be left behind.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Felabrity: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Solatium:

Leave them,sebi their head no correct many of the have be unemployed for years after graduation yet they come to applaud this then turn back to blame the government for not providing emlpyment
over 10 people quoted my post

Na only you get sense pass for all of them

I weep for Nigeria
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm if you say so.

My own God differs from Oyedepo's God anyway! smiley

Obviously bro. Even the blind knows it.
It is in the result
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Your profile name is "No do gra gra for me" but it seems you're the one doing gra gra now instead of calmly reasoning why are all these people speaking against this so called Bishop, when in fact there is no difference between what he believes and theres? undecided
For my own part i can tell you several differences between what i beleive and what Oyedepo teaches, for your information we both began studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses the same year in the early 90s, it was the same lady who used to come and study with me that studied with Oyedepo. But i never knew until five years ago when i met this lady at one of the conventions of Jehovah's Witnesses. That's when she reminded me of the other man whom she usually leaves my place for in haste with her partners whenever it's 3:45 pm every Thursday. She said "i stopped going to his place when i discovered that Mr David (Oyedepo) only wanted me to join his church due to the knowledge he noticed in me, he never wanted the truth"
Of course i progressed until i later ran away from Jehovah's Witnesses having known that they have the truth but i just feel there must be another group teaching this truth and that won't ask me to carry bags to preach in my neighbourhood. After 18 years that i couldn't find any other group i returned to Jehovah's Witnesses but this time i've gathered more than enough evidence that that's the one and only true Christian group.

But your case is totally different from mine with all these people you're quarreling with because you all believe in the same trinity, tithing, born again, vigil, marathon prayers and other stuffs, so there must be a reason why they're speaking against your man of God. I'll implore you to find out first instead of arguing in support of Mr David whom you only knew from afar apart from what he is saying on the pulpit. undecided

Nodogragra4me:

Obviously bro. Even the blind knows it.
It is in the result
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your profile name is "No do gra gra for me" but it seems you're the one doing gra gra now instead of calmly reasoning why are all these people speaking against this so called Bishop, when in fact there is no difference between what he believes and theres? undecided
For my own part i can tell you several differences between what i beleive and what Oyedepo teaches, for your information we both began studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses the same year in the early 90s, it was the same lady who used to come and study with me that studied with Oyedepo. But i never knew until five years ago when i met this lady at one of the conventions of Jehovah's Witnesses. That's when she reminded me of the other man whom she usually leaves my place for in haste with her partners whenever it's 3:45 pm every Thursday. She said "i stopped going to his place when i discovered that Mr David (Oyedepo) only wanted me to join his church due to the knowledge he noticed in me, he never wanted the truth"
Of course i progressed until i later ran away from Jehovah's Witnesses having known that they have the truth but i just feel there must be another group teaching this truth and that won't ask me to carry bags to preach in my neighbourhood. After 18 years that i couldn't find any other group i returned to Jehovah's Witnesses but this time i've gathered more than enough evidence that that's the one and only true Christian group.

But your case is totally different from mine with all these people you're quarreling with because you all believe in the same trinity, tithing, born again, vigil, marathon prayers and other stuffs, so there must be a reason why they're speaking against your man of God. I'll implore you to find out first instead of arguing in support of Mr David whom you only knew from afar apart from what he is saying on the pulpit. undecided

What your cock and bull story easily earns you is nothing but a label for the most unimaginative storyteller of this era. You and Bishop Oyedepo had a mutual lady friend teaching you both the scripture..... The mans story is readily available online and has never been disputed by those mentioned in it.

You were studying the Bible with a man who in the nineties already was running a global ministry. Do you see why I am impatient with empty heads as yours. A man who's ministry started in the 80s was roaming around with somebody of your type in the 90s... Have you seen that your ministry is driven by the father of lies, himself as not even his agents.

Bishop Oyedepo, to subsidize you ignorance, was led by a lady teacher to Christ On February 19th, 1969. This was when he was still a young student.

Problem with you and your doctrine that keeps you small in the face of billions of souls that need to be brought into the house of God is majorly that you refuse to live by every word that comes from the mouth of God. Matt 4:4............But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

You cherry-pick and run like you have the whole truth and God cannot see such characters and entrust them with multitudes because they lack both the character and capacity to manage them..... That is why you cannot repeat or replicate the Acts of the Aposltes in your time and generation

The entire scripture is God dictated man documented...Bishop Oyedepo

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

You see yourself as knowledgable by speaking against prayer, tithe and the rest... What you are manifesting is the arrogance that ignorance puts up in the face of truth and facts

God said his house, humans shall be called the house of prayer... Matt 21:13.... But see what half-knowledge have made to you believe about prayer...an affair to be laughed at.. Miracles..no longer necessary even though it is nothing but an example that Jesus Christ himself said would accompany the teaching of his word

This signs shall follow them... Mark 16:17

The Lord working with them and comfirming very WORD..... Mark 16:20.........And the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs.

And the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs.

You see why your ministry remains on earth working like an elephant but with the result of an ant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The man in the 90s that your hallucinatory conditions made you believe you were sharing teacher with in the early 90s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm try to live up to your profile name my friend No do gra gra for me!

I knew you would come up with furious doubts and arguments but next time when you're reading the Bible try to work more on MEDITATION.

The Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus' day were highly respected religious teachers of the first century each have his own school of thought (church) like Pastors and Bishops today with theological school where there were scholars like Apostle Paul went to learn how to establish his own school! Act 22:3 compare to Act 5:34

Would you believe that one of this highly respected and revered religious scholars (Nicodemus) was studying the Bible with Jesus in secret? John 3:1, 7:50, 19:39

Now imagine how a Pharisee (one of those who studied at the feet of Nicodemus) in some 40 years later heard from a Christian that his highly exalted religious teacher (Nicodemus) used to study the Bible in secret from Jesus whom the whole Assembly of Pharisees and Sadducees unanimously connived to kill. How do you think the scholar will respond? undecided

So try to calm down and ask thought provoking questions instead of throwing insults, i see you as an intelligent young man who is so zealous for his religious teacher and that's commendable but you need to investigate whenever you here something strange like this otherwise Pharisees who knew Nicodemus in the first century would never believe John's account of the gospel! smiley

Nodogragra4me:

What your cock and bull story easily earns you is nothing but a label for the most unimaginative storyteller of this era. You and Bishop Oyedepo had a mutual lady friend teaching you both the scripture..... The mans story is readily available online and has never been disputed by those mentioned in it. You were studying the Bible with a man who in the nineties already was running a global ministry. Do you see why I am impatient with empty heads as yours. A man who's ministry started in the 80s was roaming around with somebody of your type in the 90s... Have you seen that your ministry is driven by the father of lies, himself as not even his agents. Bishop Oyedepo, to subsidize you ignorance, was led by a lady teacher to Christ On February 19th, 1969. This was when he was still a young student.
Problem with you and your doctrine that keeps you small in the face of billions of souls that need to be brought into the house of God is majorly that you refuse to live by every word that comes from the mouth of God. Matt 4:4............But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
You cherry-pick and run like you have the whole truth and God cannot see such characters and entrust them with multitudes because they lack both the character and capacity to manage them..... That is why you cannot repeat or replicate the Acts of the Aposltes in your time and generation The entire scripture is God dictated man documented...Bishop Oyedepo
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. You see yourself as knowledgable by speaking against prayer, tithe and the rest... What you are manifesting is the arrogance that ignorance puts up in the face of truth and facts
God said his house, humans shall be called the house of prayer... Matt 21:13.... But see what half-knowledge have made to you believe about prayer...an affair to be laughed at.. Miracles..no longer necessary even though it is nothing but an example that Jesus Christ himself said would accompany the teaching of his word
This signs shall follow them... Mark 16:17
The Lord working with them and comfirming very WORD..... Mark 16:20.........And the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs. And the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs. You see why your ministry remains on earth working like an elephant but with the result of an ant?
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Pastors aren't suppose to focus on factories. When Paul want to obtain permission to persecute Christians in Damascus synangouge and Jesus showed up, Jesus said to Paul, "why persecute me"?
The synagogue was very much part of the church.

Just leave this boy to me.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm try to live up to your profile name my friend No do gra gra for me!

I knew you would come up with furious doubts and arguments but next time when you're reading the Bible try to work more on MEDITATION.

The Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus' day were highly respected religious teachers of the first century each have his own school of thought (church) like Pastors and Bishops today with theological school where there were scholars like Apostle Paul went to learn how to establish his own school! Act 22:3 compare to Act 5:34

Would you believe that one of this highly respected and revered religious scholars (Nicodemus) was studying the Bible with Jesus in secret? John 3:1, 7:50, 19:39

Now imagine how a Pharisee (one of those who studied at the feet of Nicodemus) in some 40 years later heard from a Christian that his highly exalted religious teacher (Nicodemus) used to study the Bible in secret from Jesus whom the whole Assembly of Pharisees and Sadducees unanimously connived to kill. How do you think the scholar will respond? undecided

So try to calm down and ask thought provoking questions instead of throwing insults, i see you as an intelligent young man who is so zealous for his religious teacher and that's commendable but you need to investigate whenever you here something strange like this otherwise Pharisees who knew Nicodemus in the first century would never believe John's account of the gospel! smiley

Mr. you only learn from people who have results that are better than yours...even your own very example shows you that you don't go looking for teachers in failures. Jesus had a far better and successful ministry marked by signs and wonders and therefore qualified to teach any minister of his time on earth. He pull almost whole cities out to listen to him.

I have shown you picture evidence if what the man was doing in the 90s with his time... He has never hidden his mentors in ministry... Every of his teachings comes with date he met who when the need arises

You are too small to be in his league in the 90s.... His life of the 90s is your next generation life if you will put yourself to good use and stop lying about who you associate it....

Igbos says if a man doesn't tell his true size in his story he risked being carried beyond his fathers compound in death.

Look at the man's picture in the 80s, even in 2021, You have not stood in front of such crowd to minister

Stick to your size!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is what the man was doing in the 90s. The same man you claim came to learn how to carry bag like rat poison dealer from one of your mutual lady professor on scripture issues

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Some of the man's records of activities in the 90s. He didn't waste it. He invested it and when need arises he flew to meet giants in ministry like... Hagin, TL Osborne, Adeboye and co.

He doesn't learn by looking back. It is those in front that he learns from... He always tells his people, don't go to the one who is explaining it. He doesn't have testimony... Go to the one with record. Learn from those who have proofs not explanations

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Let's leave that aside for now because none of the followers of the Pharisees will ever beleive John's account of the gospel.

So why are your fellow trinitarians speaking against your Bishop? undecided

Nodogragra4me:

Some of the man's records of activities in the 90s. He didn't waste it. He invested it and when need arises he flew to meet giants in ministry like... Hagin, TL Osborne, Adeboye and co.

He doesn't learn by looking back. It is those in front that he learns from... He always tells his people, don't go to the one who is explaining it. He doesn't have testimony... Go to the one with record. Learn from those who have proofs not explanations
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Let's leave that aside for now because none of the followers of the Pharisees will ever beleive John's account of the gospel.

So why are your fellow trinitarians speaking against your Bishop? undecided

You are inputting something to the scripture... Did they argue against johns scripture or account of what you wrote or you are assuming that they won't agree. Do you have any scripture where they disputed the account from john...didnt he met Jesus in the open and call him oga?

Answer to Your second entry:
It is because they are the manure that is required for his ministry to grow. They are the free pubcliry that has made the ministry without a tv station to get to where it is today....i first learnt if his ministry from criticism then I joined to criticise then I decided to listen to his teaching then I went to his church and stayed

Why doesn't your church believe in prayer, tithe and miracles?

Btw your jw is on tstv... Hope you go and buy and subscribe before they yank it off like they did to ECWA TV

when it is not commanded that is how it ends
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

You are inputting something to the scripture... Did they argue against johns scripture or account of what you wrote or you are assuming that they won't agree. Do you have any scripture where they disputed the account from john...didnt he met Jesus in the open and call him oga?

Till today the influence of those Pharisees still have lasting effect on that nation. Did you know that over 70% of Jews don't believe in Jesus at all?
So try to imagine what a student under Nicodemus will do to John who claimed that Nicodemus secretly came to learn from Jesus! Till Jesus' death Nicodemus never declared Jesus as his teacher!

Answer to Your second entry:
It is because they are the manure that is required for his ministry to grow. They are the free pubcliry that has made the ministry without a tv station to get to where it is today....i first learnt if his ministry from criticism then I joined to criticise then I decided to listen to his teaching then I went to his church and stayed
Why doesn't your church believe in prayer, tithe and miracles?
That will require a Bible study with a JW and i guess you don't want that since you're OK with Oyedepo's God!

Btw your jw is on tstv... Hope you go and buy and subscribe before they yank it off like they did to ECWA TV when it is not commanded that is how it ends
I think you shouldn't worry about us our own God will take care of his worship, all i'm saying is "your Bishop and i aren't worshiping the same God!"

So i'm curious, why are your fellow trinitarians against your Bishop? smiley
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Till today the influence of those Pharisees still have lasting effect on that nation. Did you know that over 70% of Jews don't believe in Jesus at all?
So try to imagine what a student under Nicodemus will do to John who claimed that Nicodemus secretly came to learn from Jesus! Till Jesus' death Nicodemus never declared Jesus as his teacher!

"2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, RABBI, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him." (KJPCE+, John 3:2)

MaxInDHouse:

That will require a Bible study with a JW and i guess you don't want that since you're OK with Oyedepo's God!

Lol.

MaxInDHouse:

I think you shouldn't worry about us our own God will take care of his worship, all i'm saying is "your Bishop and i aren't worshiping the same God!"

Obviously. It is in the result. Even the blind knows it

MaxInDHouse:

So i'm curious, why are your fellow trinitarians against your Bishop? smiley

You have asked and I have answered this same question but to add. Nicodemus, a ruler won't have gotten honourable mention in the scripture but by his encounter with Jesus .

I won't know you exist on mainland but your comment on him.

Criticising him gives value to many lives. Makes many elongate their stay on earth particularly those who cannot point at what they have done with their lives... If not that you exaggerated your own lies to include that he shared a common teacher who doesn't have a ministry known to anyone with you your own share from his light would have gone unchallenged but it was just too off the mark of acceptable lies

His equals who share common mentors with him are not on Nairaland lying away their destnyied for common likes . They are newsmakers

Nicodemus said Jesus did miracles but your church runs from prayer, miracles and to the..again Y

Don't tell me about meeting your church members...just give the Bible passages that made your throw those part of God away
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Since the difference between our Gods is obvious then continue worshiping yours while i'll also continue with my own God.
Thanks! smiley

Nodogragra4me:

"2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, RABBI, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him." (KJPCE+, John 3:2)Lol.
Obviously. It is in the result. Even the blind knows it You have asked and I have answered this same question but to add. Nicodemus, a ruler won't have gotten honourable mention in the scripture but by his encounter with Jesus .
I won't know you exist on mainland but your comment on him. Criticising him gives value to many lives. Makes many elongate their stay on earth particularly those who cannot point at what they have done with their lives... If not that you exaggerated your own lies to include that he shared a common teacher who doesn't have a ministry known to anyone with you your own share from his light would have gone unchallenged but it was just too off the mark of acceptable lies His equals who share common mentors with him are not on Nairaland lying away their destnyied for common likes . They are newsmakers Nicodemus said Jesus did miracles but your church runs from prayer, miracles and to the..again Y Don't tell me about meeting your church members...just give the Bible passages that made your throw those part of God away
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by HigherEd: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Solatium:

Another demented soul,when did government regulate business entities?
Indians, Americans and british are making Fortune from manufacturing,none of them has ever complained about such,but na una dey always complain.
You no know say this Ark na family business? Oyedepo just secured and lock down another generation of 106k mumu for his son,David junior who will be fighting on weekly basis to fill up the space and they will be smiling to the bank.
dey there make pant dey wear you
You need help. You are gradually going senile. You would likely end up in neuropsychiatric hospital...
What a waste.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by generationz(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Emperor88:
on the long run, how does this benefit the economy.... An 100,000 capacity Hospital(subsidised), School(free), Factory(employment) is what people who practice the love Christ taught not this useless God forsaken building.

Winners has 25,000 employees in Nigeria From pastors, to office boys, teachers, lecturers. I've never heard they owed their workers.

Go and build and use your own money. It's people who don't give beggars 10 naira that will give lists of how churches should spend their money.

Your government cant give you basic amenities with the tax you pay but you will write out list for tithes you don't pay.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Since the difference between our Gods is obvious then continue worshiping yours while i'll also continue with my own God.
Thanks! smiley

My encounter with you here is for good. Now I know that your churbc frowns at miracles, prayer and tithe.

I will always be personally inviting those your church people to come to my and defend that doctrine of yours and expose what the Bible has to say concerning them.

You will her from me again about my encounter with them.

One major thing I discovered us that you don't know what the scripture says?.. Just what was extracted and told you. Nicodemus, a ruler came to Jesus and said... Rabbi, We have...lmeaning he was speaking for his government...but you claimed he never called Jesus, a teacher
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Emperor88(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
generationz:

Winners has 25,000 employees in Nigeria From pastors, to office boys, teachers, lecturers. I've never heard they owed their worker money.

Being a Pastor is now a job you get paid salary...They also employed teacher, lecturers for schools the poor can't attend when early Christian missionaries built free and quality education.
Receive sense before it's too late.
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
When Nicodemus called Jesus "Teacher" do you think it was in the presence of his cohorts? smiley
Young Man i've told you that even Oyedepo himself can't convince a female JW to leave her God for his own but before you try it let me tell you the outcome:
You will be amazed at the intelligence a JW will display and the high level of efficacy in explaining what we believes. Act 4:13; Isaiah 54:17
You will learn that there were thousands of worshipers of the true God who aren't as rich as Oyedepo made you to believe and that majority of God's servant were poor materially speaking even Jesus himself had nothing! Matthew 6:19-21, 8:20
You will learn that there are many Gods and that most people worships riches while thinking they're worshipers of God! Matthew 6:24
You will also learn that prominence in the world like Mr David cherished doesn't belong to true Christians! 2Corinthians 11:23-27
Then you'll end up hating JWs {John 15:19} for spitting in the face of your God and it's riches! Matthew 4:8-10 compared to 1John 2:15-17
Farewell! smiley

Nodogragra4me:

My encounter with you here is for good. Now I know that your churbc frowns at miracles, prayer and tithe. I will always be personally inviting those your church people to come to my and defend that doctrine of yours and expose what the Bible has to say concerning them. You will her from me again about my encounter with them.One major thing I discovered us that you don't know what the scripture says?.. Just what was extracted and told you. Nicodemus, a ruler came to Jesus and said... Rabbi, We have...lmeaning he was speaking for his government...but you claimed he never called Jesus, a teacher
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When Nicodemus called Jesus "Teacher" do you think it was in the presence of his cohorts? smiley
Young Man i've told you that even Oyedepo himself can't convince a female JW to leave her God for his own but before you try it let me tell you the outcome:
You will be amazed at the intelligence a JW will display and the high level of efficacy in explaining what we believes. Act 4:13; Isaiah 54:17
You will learn that there were thousands of worshipers of the true God who aren't as rich as Oyedepo made you to believe and that majority of God's servant were poor materially speaking even Jesus himself had nothing! Matthew 6:19-21, 8:20
You will learn that there are many Gods and that most people worships riches while thinking they're worshipers of God! Matthew 6:24
You will also learn that prominence in the world like Mr David cherished doesn't belong to true Christians! 2Corinthians 11:23-27
Then you'll end up hating JWs {John 15:19} for spitting in the face of your God and it's riches! Matthew 4:8-10 compared to 1John 2:15-17
Farewell! smiley

So, It is no longer that he never called Jesus a teacher but when he did. Let me starts by noting that Your attempt at deductive reasoning is to say the least, terrible.

You, one of the few stars from your church with the confidence and knowledge of the internet is this shallow with making deductions out if text them imagine how it would be with those uninformed ones that are bag like herbal medicine dealers

You need help and you will get it.

Nicodemus was a ruler. A president of a nation. He embarked on a a night trip to see Jesus. He couldn't have done that alone. Then he meets Jesus and he says...WE....he wasn't speaking for himself alone......

This Jesus has a twelve-man army always with him including the one that recorded the event...berse 22 told you that after his meeting he then went on with the 12

As for you church members, we will see. ... Whose is on the Lord side target

Shey na this thing wey you dey learn dem go repeat because I know you guys response is more like a question and answer with prepared answers from that little book.

Next Saturday I will look for them...... Let them show me from the Bible the one man that had an encounter with God that was a poor man or remained poor afterwards.

It will be scripture for scriptures.

This satanic idea or doctrine that a man that pays tax by getting the money out if the mouth of fish is poor. A man who could throw away two boatloads of fish.! A man that gave away the sweetest wine known to man... Had his railment torn by lottery amongst his captors..ltravelked in rows of boat...able to get an ass for free.... I will need to meet them.

They roam around mostly Saturdays. We will meet.

The veil over their eyes that promotes poverty as a ticket to heaven must be removed. If Abraham, the father if faith wasn't poor and his blessings were transported to us and those bag carrying people, then the satanic doctrine must be removed
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2021
My young friend, do you think anyone was there when Satan was promising Jesus all the riches in the world? Luke 4:6-8
Do you think people would know if Jesus agreed and accepted the offer? Matthew 4:10-11
Isn't it the result that everyone will see when Satan's worshipers are displaying the riches they got from him? 1John 2:15-17

Please don't let me hurt your feelings my friend, if you're happy with your God continue enjoying the offer while it lasts! smiley

Nodogragra4me:

So, It is no longer that he never called Jesus a teacher but when he did. Let me starts by noting that Your attempt at deductive reasoning is to say the least, terrible.

You, one of the few stars from your church with the confidence and knowledge of the internet is this shallow with making deductions out if text them imagine how it would be with those uninformed ones that are bag like herbal medicine dealers

You need help and you will get it.

Nicodemus was a ruler. A president of a nation. He embarked on a a night trip to see Jesus. He couldn't have done that alone. Then he meets Jesus and he says...WE....he wasn't speaking for himself alone......

This Jesus has a twelve-man army always with him including the one that recorded the event...berse 22 told you that after his meeting he then went on with the 12

As for you church members, we will see. ... Whose is on the Lord side target

Shey na this thing wey you dey learn dem go repeat because I know you guys response is more like a question and answer with prepared answers from that little book.

Next Saturday I will look for them...... Let them show me from the Bible the one man that had an encounter with God that was a poor man or remained poor afterwards.

It will be scripture for scriptures.

This satanic idea or doctrine that a man that pays tax by getting the money out if the mouth of fish is poor. A man who could throw away two boatloads of fish.! A man that gave away the sweetest wine known to man... Had his railment torn by lottery amongst his captors..ltravelked in rows of boat...able to get an ass for free.... I will need to meet them.

They roam around mostly Saturdays. We will meet.

The veil over their eyes that promotes poverty as a ticket to heaven must be removed. If Abraham, the father if faith wasn't poor and his blessings were transported to us and those bag carrying people, then the satanic doctrine must be removed
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My young friend, do you think anyone was there when Satan was promising Jesus all the riches in the world? Luke 4:6-8
Do you think people would know if Jesus agreed and accepted the offer? Matthew 4:10-11
Isn't it the result that everyone will see when Satan's worshipers are displaying the riches they got from him? 1John 2:15-17

Please don't let me hurt your feelings my friend, if you're happy with your God continue enjoying the offer while it lasts! smiley

myou dtill have not done to terms with this realuty that the Nico guy was a ruler of the jews. You are going around looking for supporting evidence that is neither here nor there.

The man was speaking for his government.... He said, we know....
He didn't say I know....

Light is meant for the world not obscurity. ?..l.the only force against light...announcement to the world is the devil .... Jesus fame went abroad because of proofs.

You only see nico but you didn't observe that he came because of the supernatural which your doctrine frowns against

Have a nice day
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2021
When Nicodemus said "WE" he was trying to establish a point that Jesus swiftly refuted, note Jesus' words to Nicodemus "the light (truth) came to the world but the world preferred darkness (falsehood)" John 3:19

Of course Nicodemus lied!
It was later that his lies was exposed when only himself was defending Jesus out of the assembly of the Jewish High Court! John 7:45-52

So my friend Nicodemus lied to gain Jesus' friendship the whole members of Sanhedrin hated Jesus with passion!

I hate arguing with people who don't know God's word but are trying to be emotional just to support their religion! smiley

Nodogragra4me:

myou dtill have not done to terms with this realuty that the Nico guy was a ruler of the jews. You are going around looking for supporting evidence that is neither here nor there.
The man was speaking for his government.... He said, we know....
He didn't say I know....
Light is meant for the world not obscurity. ?..l.the only force against light...announcement to the world is the devil .... Jesus fame went abroad because of proofs.
You only see nico but you didn't observe that he came because of the supernatural which your doctrine frowns against
Have a nice day
Re: Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When Nicodemus said "WE" he was trying to establish a point that Jesus swiftly refuted, note Jesus' words to Nicodemus "the light (truth) came to the world but the world preferred darkness (falsehood)" John 3:19

If you understand what you yourself wrote you would have understood that “swiftly” for a statement in verse two ought to have come in verse three not down to nineteen.

Verse nineteen covers an entirely different conversation between them both

Jesus replied in verse three and Nico ask another in verse four Jesus took many verses to reply then Nico asked another question in verse 9 and Jesus called asked him if he was not a master of the Israel in verse 10

You see that there is no correlation between verse two and nineteen that you have conveniently shipped upward to suit your purpose

MaxInDHouse:

Of course Nicodemus lied!
It was later that his lies was exposed when only himself was defending Jesus out of the assembly of the Jewish High Court! John 7:45-52

So my friend Nicodemus [b]lied to gain Jesus' friendship the whole members of Sanhedrin hated Jes[/b]us with passion!

I hate arguing with people who don't know God's word but are trying to be emotional just to support their religion! smiley

"12 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people." (KJPCE+, John 7:12)

"40 ¶ Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet." (KJPCE+, John 7:40)

"43 So there was a division among the people because of him." (KJPCE+, John 7:43)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.