Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) (3404 Views)

Short Story Fiction Writers WANTED. Earn Up To N10/word And At Least 500k/month / Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) / Amazon Product Description Writer Needed. Hiring Right Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Are you a creative writer and you are looking to monetize your talent?

2 Likes

Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Can you handle any of the following genre? Romance, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Historical fiction, erotica. There's an abundant workflow.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Fab21: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
I write fictions.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Fab21: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
I've sent you a mail.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Fab21: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
I've sent you a mail.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by sapoyoro(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
OMONGBALI:
Are you a creative writer and you are looking to monetize your talent? Send me a mail at eminentwriter04@gmail.com.
I write fictions.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by AnthCunny(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
I sent an email
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
The positions have been filled. I will update this thread if I need more writers.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 11:03pm On May 19, 2021
I'm still recruiting. Send me a mail if you can write romance.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 5:38pm On May 21, 2021
SCI-FI writers needed as well.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by jedibami: 10:16am On May 22, 2021
I write captivating and top-notch fictional stories. You can contact me via 08103832304 (WhatsApp and texts only).
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Belfrek1(f): 10:44am On May 22, 2021
OMONGBALI:
Are you a creative writer and you are looking to monetize your talent? Send me a mail at eminentwriter04@gmail.com.
OMONGBALI:
SCI-FI writers needed as well.
Hello, I'm an exceptional writer
Here's my WhatsApp number 09067563400
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by crystabell(f): 10:43am On May 23, 2021
+234 810 182 2106
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 6:03pm On May 28, 2021
DM if you can write Erotica.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by generalpelu(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2021
OMONGBALI:
DM if you can write Erotica.

I write fictional stories mainly. This is one of my stories.

The first time I had sex... It was with Hannah. 2016 - 01 - 01; 01:57AM.

Hannah is a married woman. She's got a lovely husband who takes care of her so well. Many young girls even pray to have a man like her husband. Hannah lacks nothing...

We were neighbors. That was the first house I lived in when I got to Abeokuta. Hannah's husband is a very respectful man. Despite the fact he's older than many of us, he never disdained us. And we were not just neighbors, like co-tenant, he was my landlord.

About 5 months of my living with them, Hannah started...I noticed she was unduly kind to me. She would come around and play with me anytime her husband was away. Gradually, she began sneaking some food to my place everyday. I got suspicious she was up to something but she told me she had nothing in mind. Gullible me!

Her undue closeness went on for weeks. In all these, her husband suspected nothing. Then I started avoiding her. She did as if she wasn't bothered about it.

In late December, her husband had to travel for weeks, it took him into the new year. On new year eve, I went to church to cross over into the new year. When I got home pass 1AM, she welcomed me with a big hug. Not like the first time she'll be hugging me though. Then she told me she's got a new year surprise for me. I followed her in. She told me to sit while she unbox the gift. Instead, she reached for the DVD remote and changed the disc.

The appearance on the screen was f*cking...I mean F*CKING! As I gaze back to look at Hannah, it was bra and pant left. I was speechless, stammered a few nonsense as she got close to me on the couch. Wrapped me up with her boobs poking my face. I didn't know when I un-bra-ed her. And began sucking. I wasn't experienced, before I knew it, she unzipped my pants and did the do with me. It was quick, less than 3 minutes. I was tired all the same. And we just slept till the break of the day.

In two days time, we repeated it, and had several before the week ended.

Then Hannah changed. She stopped everything. Told me she didn't know what came over her. Blamed the devil, and yen yen yen. I overlooked it and moved on.

Months later, I noticed she was pregnant. Someone who had been trying for the past 8 years. Then I did my calculations. Crossed the tees and dotted the ayes. Hannah tí scam mí. O gbé mí ni Under 1.5. The jubilation was for her and family was out of this world. But I was the only one left out - me, the father, the real father of the foetus.

I didn't even do as if I knew anything. First, she disvirgined me against my will. Now, she's giving my produce to honor another man. Over my dead body. I thought of what to do: I went to the pharmacy to get a sachet of ***trogen. Then one day when she was eating, I went to her to ask for something. While she went inside to pick it, I had dropped two tablets in her water, shook it and sat back. She gave me what I needed and I was off.

About three hours later, everywhere was stew with blood. Fortunately, her husband was back from work by then. I saw him rush her out to the hospital. She lost the baby. It looked like a miscarriage and that was all. They didn't make noise about the whole thing at all.

A week later, she began her undue closeness again. Your fada...once beaten or bitten, twice shy. I put her off ní. Kò sí ayé. Someone cannot be playing badminton with my life.

A month later, the husband gave me notice to quit. He became so hostile to me till I left. What still baffles me is if she singly planned it or it was a joint ploy.

fiction

Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by generalpelu(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2021
This is another.

I know I have ulcer since 18 years ago. And I've always used magnesium warefa to manage it. But I've been having these abdominal pains for weeks. And I decided to go to the hospital to get a proper diagnosis.

I went to a hospital close to my house. They did all their paparazzi of card, and I was ushered into the doctor's office. The doctor said I had to do an abdominal scan to be sure of the cause of the pains. ₦8000. I paid, and I was directed to their laboratory.

The scan was done, and it revealed I had gastritis. I ran to Google to find more info. Gastric mucosa, a kind of ulcer. I knew it was an ulcer, but I didn't know the specific one.

I went back to show the doctor the scan report. He wrote some drugs, ₦10,000. I went to their pharmacy to buy them.

I left the hospital and branched a friend's pharmacy close by and ask for the price of the drugs, and I was told everything I was given cost ₦1,780. Wow! Na their way. If I kúkú knew what I was supposed to use, I no go go spend money there.

Fast forward to yesterday. I saw the doctor in my workshop. He brought his home theater speakers and said they stopped working. I told him it would cost ₦7,000 to them. He asked he pay ₦5,000, which I agreed to. He counted ₦5,000 and gave it to me. He asked when he should come for his speakers. I told him to sit; I'll get it done in few minutes. In 15 minutes, I was through. And he opened his mouth wide, asking me if it's for this 15 minutes I collected ₦5,000 for...

Then I reminded him that the drugs he sold at his hospital for me at ₦10,000 could be gotten less than ₦2,000. Then he said, if I knew about the medication myself, I wouldn't have consulted his hospital, so I paid for what I didn't know.

Then I told him, if you could hold a soldering iron and solder two wires together, you would have been ₦5,000 richer. You paid for what you don't know, bruh. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 8:49am On May 31, 2021
DM if you can write Thriller story. Basically a continuation of what has been written.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
More writing jobs available. Send a mail to eminentwriter04@gmail.com
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fantasy, Thriller and Romance writers needed. Send a mail to eminentwriter04@gmail.com or

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Romance writer needed.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by generalpelu(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
OMONGBALI:
Romance writer needed.

Hi.

I once messaged you with 08067541098.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Send a mail to eminentwriter04@gmail.com
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fiction writers needed. Romance, thriller, fantasy. Send a mail to eminentwriter04@gmail.com with your samples.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Article and content writers needed.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Jayislit: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
OMONGBALI:

I'm available for article and content writing jobs. Contact me on whatsapp: 09031631300
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Lydiatheoracle(f): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hi,
I see you are looking for content writers. I am available and competent. You can reach me on 08149001674 or Adeyaadewunmi@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by LongEraser: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2021
OMONGBALI:

Good morning, sir. Are you still hiring? I write articles, fiction and non-fiction.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Debbytem(f): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Hello,I write well researched,non- plagiarized articles and content.You can contact me on WhatsApp via 07064465238 or on email via deborahtemitayo972@gmail.com.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Darlingtonwrite(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm interested
I have samples to present.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by OMONGBALI: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Mystery/thriller writers needed. Send an email to eminentwriter04@gmail.com.
Please include samples and hour WhatsApp number in the mail. Thanks.
Re: Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) by Altair25(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
Is this position still open?

(1) (Reply)

Download 'A Sure Guide On How To Publish In Africa' / JAMB Summary and Likely150 Questions On Sarah Ladipo Manyika's In Dependence / [PDF EBOOK Included]understand Women Body Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.