Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

How I Got 50,000+ Targeted Emails By Searching Google & Generate $500 A Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got 50,000+ Targeted Emails By Searching Google & Generate $500 A Day (206 Views)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / Facebook Wealth Formula- $500 A Day Without Having Any Website Or A Product! / We Design Your Website or Blog Put In Front of People Searching Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 50,000+ Targeted Emails By Searching Google & Generate $500 A Day by okpiewon(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Is Email marketing dead?
A Very Big NO, I still more money sending emails
What you should focus on is the copy of your email sales copies to guarantee an open rate.

What if you do not have a list? that is why I Will be showing you in this video below how to generate a ton of email from google for free and make up to $500 in sales a day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FzEspo5cjI
this list is very important for affiliate and email marketing for your brand learn to build a complete cost-free list
Re: How I Got 50,000+ Targeted Emails By Searching Google & Generate $500 A Day by justright2015(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Email mail marketing is not dead as pointed out by this post. The question is HOW TO SEND EMAILS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR AUDIENCE TAKE ACTION

Let me list three important techniques online business persons who are focused on how to sell things online should adopt.. which will enable their subscibers to take massive action. :

1. Understanding Your Audience
You have to understand who your audience is if you want to write to them effectively. You need to know how old your typical subscribers are, what they do for a living, their gender if they are married, and a ton of other demographics. If you don’t know these things, then you should conduct a survey and ask people to share their information with you so that you have a better idea of who makes up your email list.
To read the complete article on what to consider when designing your email marketin campaigns to compel your audience to take massive buying action, visit
https://sites.google.com/view/emmailmarketinginnigeria/home

(1) (Reply)

Making Telegram Userbot / Website Design / Git Tutorial! Learn Git And Github Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.