Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Should I Still Contact Her??. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Contact Her??. (35925 Views)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Video: A Snapchat Ashawo Girl’s Se.xt*ape - Watch Now (contact Her Now) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
it's been 4 days we went on date and I haven't heard or seen anything from her be it WhatsApp message or even call or text... is it worth it or I should just move on...

it's my first date too and I don't know whether I have to be the one to call her the second day or not.

@TheUndercoverer Ubunja martinez39s ublight glycolysis please let me have your opinion on this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Mokason288(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Be honest with your self

1st how old are you ?

And whose phone are you browsing through?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
She's not into you. Simple!.

Your desperation might turn to SIMPING!

195 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by HopeVictor(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Call her and tell her your mind

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mokason288:
1st how old are you ?

And whose phone are you browsing through?

Be honest with your self

if you had the ability and patience to read, you'll have inferred from the post that I was the one who paid for the date and everything that was spent that day.. I'm gainfully employed and I'm old enough to know that I need someone to share my feelings with. if you're here to troll, you should just avoid this post

334 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:
She's not into you. Simple!.
Your desperation might turn to SIMPING!
thanks... that's what I'm trying to avoid... I don't want to appear desperate

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
HopeVictor:
Call her and tell her your mind
I don't get how this would help, can you elaborate more

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Xenry: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
I actually read your post like this: there's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my Liability...
Imagine contacting a Liability so that she would relate with you as if her needs are your responsibilities, Damn!
Girls keep catching you guys unprepared, and I'm not cool with it. sad

205 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nodeydopass:

thanks... that's what I'm trying to avoid... I don't want to appear desperate

Leave her alone. I don't understand how you guys find your street ladies attractive.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by HopeVictor(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nodeydopass:

I don't get how this would help, can you elaborate more
Girls like the hard guys.. call her and tell her you were expecting a call or chat from her.. if she isn't interested in the relationship she should tell you..so you can stop wasting your time and move on.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Leave her alone. I don't understand how you guys find your street ladies attractive.
okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nodeydopass:
okay

Good!.

Stay safe man.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
HopeVictor:

Girls like the hard guys.. call her and tell her you were expecting a call or chat from her.. if she isn't interested in the relationship she should tell you..so you can stop wasting your time and move on.
alright brother, I appreciate your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by McSquishi(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nodeydopass:
it's been 4 days we went on date and I haven't heard or seen anything from her be it WhatsApp message or even call or text... is it worth it or I should just move on...

it's my first date too and I don't know whether I have to be the one to call her the second day or not

Usually a guy will text or call and say he had a great time and wants to hang out again soon, something like that. So maybe she can be nervous that you didn’t like something about her and that’s why you didn’t give any feedback.

It could also be that she’s silent because she is used to being pursued and is not used to a shared effort arrangement. You could just tell her that you’d like her to initiate sometimes rather than just staring at her “online” status feeling lonely.

If you truly find her boring and/or selfish then you might have to put your physical attraction aside and let this one go.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Good!.
Stay safe man.
thanks boss

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by falcon01: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Nodeydopass post=100214647][/quote] Bro she is way Below your standards let her go and stop thinking of her!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nodeydopass:
thanks boss

You're welcome. Look in the ocean is a gang of fish.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Usually a guy will text or call and say he had a great time and wants to hang out again soon, something like that. So maybe she can be nervous that you didn’t like something about her and that’s why you didn’t give any feedback.

It could also be that she’s silent because she is used to being pursued and is not used to a shared effort arrangement. You could just tell her that you’d like her to initiate sometimes rather than just staring at her “online” status feeling lonely.

If you truly find her boring and/or selfish then you might have to put your physical attraction aside and let this one go.

I understand you dear. thanks for your input. it was my bad that I didn't call her the second day but I already made it open ended the first day when I told her that if a second date is going to happen, we'd definitely go swimming and she replied saying she doesn't know whether she could swim or not.
I've exhausted every form of manly thing I can do to get her, that's why I think doing anything again would make me seem desperate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Mokason288(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nodeydopass:

if you had the ability and patience to read, you'll have inferred from the post that I was the one who paid for the date and everything that was spent that day.. I'm gainfully employed and I'm old enough to know that I need someone to share my feelings with. if you're here to troll, you should just avoid this post
Avoiding post
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're welcome. Look in the ocean is a gang of fish.
I hail thee our great fisherman grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
falcon01:
Bro she is way Below your standards let her go and stop thinking of her!.

hmmm
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

I hail thee our great fisherman grin

LMAO... Fam!

Yo really dig that!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by McSquishi(f): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nodeydopass:

I understand you dear. thanks for your input. it was my bad that I didn't call her the second day but I already made it open ended the first day when I told her that if a second date is going to happen, we'd definitely go swimming and she replied saying she doesn't know whether she could swim or not.
I've exhausted every form of manly thing I can do to get her, that's why I think doing anything again would make me seem desperate

Hmmm. She will probably text you in a week or two more asking when the swimming will take place or maybe she’s genuinely not interested at all but was just going along for the ride.

I think you you knowing the situation best if you feel you’ll look desperate by reaching out again then don’t. But texting “hey, just checking on you” if you’re thinking about her to this extent, that is not a big deal. And if she hardly replies like the old times then at that point you can guess she’s not feeling you...

dating is complicated! Ugh!

Good luck

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by KidDarkness(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Let your moniker speak to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
@Nodeydopass

You are not being unreasonable brother, don't contact her until she reaches out, it seems to me two things;

1. She's not so much into you - if this the case let her be and move on, but if you must insist ensure you can keep up with the consequences. Do with do with you.

2. You seem not to know what makes her open up - seek her areas of interest and discuss that, I've dated extreme introverts, na Dem day talk pass I swear down, them go bore with gist pass extroverts.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO... Fam!
Yo really dig that!
fr fr wink
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by MufasaLion: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

fr fr wink

Keep fishin' man!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by 1beat(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sorry ooo. How old are you ?
I think your priority now should be your studies last year was wasted year for Nigeria students due to strike and lockdown I don't want to believe you want to waste this year again shassing girls up and down. My advice for you is to leave that girl face your studies/ life and make name for your self that girl will be the one shassing you. but if you want to continue you are free to do so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by KyrianOkeke(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
There's really no reason to play hard here.

The truth is that you like her. So if your heart is leading you to call her, then go ahead & make the call.

It won't kill you.

You can also let her know that with the first date you guys had, you expect her to start treating you like a friend & reach out sometimes... atleast know what she will say.

Most ladies are used to guys chasing them. It takes time for them to get comfortable with you, but when they eventually do, you'll be glad you chased.

The main thing is you knowing for how long you're meant to chase - you're not meant to chase forever.

Don't waste your time trying to think & understand the reason for her actions. Its fruitless... make the call, have whatever conversation you need to have with her. By all means satisfy your heart pls.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by mendula(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nodeydopass:
good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

there's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp(she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation. so I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along. and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. the date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.
then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. however, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.
Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable
delete her number and block her for good....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Hmmm. She will probably text you in a week or two more asking when the swimming will take place or maybe she’s genuinely not interested at all but was just going along for the ride.

I think you you knowing the situation best if you feel you’ll look desperate by reaching out again then don’t. But texting “hey, just checking on you” if you’re thinking about her to this extent, that is not a big deal. And if she hardly replies like the old times then at that point you can guess she’s not feeling you...

Good luck
McSquishi:

Good luck
McSquishi:

Good luck

I secretly hope so @ bolded. thanks once again. I wish things could just be easy like Hollywood

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.