Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (55163 Views)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Grabbing points from the comments.. Respect to the mods cry
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by toye440: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all was casual till we vibed well and she developed massive love for me. Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that. The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating or maybe I will marry her but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don't know if she is serious though.

But the thing is that I have my own spec when it comes to girls and don't intend marrying her..

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems am trapped cry cry

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..
just send me her details and you are off the hook. just promise to attend our wedding.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
toye440:
just send me her details and you are off the hook. just promise to attend our wedding.
You wan marry single mother.. shocked
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dondominion:
.. What is your spec?. Nonsense, you better use her to climb up
My brother I have climbed up myself which one again u mean?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Cleanworld(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all was casual till we vibed well and she developed massive love for me. Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that. The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating or maybe I will marry her but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don't know if she is serious though.

But the thing is that I have my own spec when it comes to girls and don't intend marrying her..

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems am trapped cry cry

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..

It will be better to come out staright and let her know your stance before it is too late. don't toy wit her heart and don't smell what you can't eat.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Horlamidey25:
Guy, marriage should be done out of love not out of pity. U marry somebody you can be with for the rest of your life.... Pls make no mistake. Tell her how you feel and I hope she will be mature enough to understand. Wish you well.
Okay bro.. that's what I don't wanna do marry out of pity.. thank you
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by SavageResponse(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mariangeles:

Advice from a lily livered coward!

May you be ghosted by someone you really care about when you least expect, then you'll learn never to give such a wicked advice again!

Why are you so pained?

It's obvious someone ghosted you in the past in a similar situation and you have not yet recovered from the hurt...please do us all a favour and drink a bottle of Sniper! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cleanworld:

It will be better to come out staright and let her know your stance before it is too late. don't toy wit her heart and don't smell what you can't eat.
She will keep saying when we get married this and that.. Have even told her I won't be marrying to scare her aware still she doesn't seem moved.. thanks for the advice though
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Ojey1234: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey guys,

send me her number make I date her, wetin we wet we single use better pass them,
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by toye440: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:

You wan marry single mother.. shocked
As long as she go carry me commot for this Hades, bro you wasting my time just connect me.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by kingsceedon(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oga na Nigeria man dey send all the messages all those while
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:

Sue me for what did I befriend her abi she be my wife? She won't try that

She may not be your wife or girlfriend but Canadian judiciary favours women to a fault. When guys are no longer getting married because of the loss they incur during divorce, if you don't marry her, you can still be charged for giving her false hope
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by daniel7328(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:

If I start ghosting her she begins to complain that am trying to avoid her cry

Oga give us her IG username make we become her friend na
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
acesboy:
why am I finding this your respond hilarious

It's fact bro, I'm not joking. We are lucky in Africa grin
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Cashify: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Just leave
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by domwas2(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
But I never saw where he complained she's a liability or broke, not all attention seeking girls are broke n liability on guys just that some guys have something they want in a woman looking beyond all that...
Xenry:
She's a Liability! Beware!
Always say No to dating Liabilities and Broke girls, they ain't worth it!
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by LegalOpinion: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
There is no Canadian single or double mum anywhere.

You are chatting with a local yahooo boy.
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Deejay777(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm going through something similar rn, there's this girl I've known for a while now but we really got close during the lockdown.

She later confessed to me when we resumed school that she was so depressed then but our friendship kept her going.

Now, she's so addicted to me that she always want to see me or hear my voice, and she's always acting like we are in a relationship or something.

I got tired of it all and started ignoring her calls and messages and avoiding her for days, d next thing she did was she sent a message on WhatsApp that she'll commit suicide if I keep ignoring her

Thought she was bluffing until she sent a picture of the sniper she bought and a suicide note where she wrote my name as d cause of her suicide. I had to beg her.

Now, I don't know what to do anymore to discharge her
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by mountmoriah(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Xenry:
Always run from those girls that use to act as if you guys are dating even though you haven't asked her out, they usually crave for attention and are always distractive (talking from experience).
Never be taken away by a girl's loyalty at first because most girls are actresses and they retire when they get married. (I've seen it happen.)
You can't leave most girls without making them feel bad. You can't be an ex and still be friends with her (it rarely happens). Just tell her the real deal and avoid her, at first she's gonna make it look like you are hurting her, but don't give a fvck because toxic women have been scattering men's future from the beginning of ages. Na so Eve take scatter Adam's future. So you better RUN!!
true talk
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by austanoy2k(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
MickzyDonald:
i smell a Gee guy forming the canadian moniker, wait until they command you to send aza before your brain resets
exactly my thought
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by 2shaw: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Its not hard,delete her,change your number and shift. When they find good guy,demngontake am for granted,years later filled with regret,they start looking for whom to hook and settle with.
Deejay777:
I'm going through something similar rn, there's this girl I've known for a while now but we really got close during the lockdown.

She later confessed to me when we resumed school that she was so depressed then but our friendship kept her going.

Now, she's so addicted to me that she always want to see me or hear my voice, and she's always acting like we are in a relationship or something.

I got tired of it all and started ignoring her calls and messages and avoiding her for days, d next thing she did was she sent a message on WhatsApp that she'll commit suicide if I keep ignoring her

Thought she was bluffing until she sent a picture of the sniper she bought and a suicide note where she wrote my name as d cause of her suicide. I had to beg her.

Now, I don't know what to do anymore to discharge her

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Xenry:
Always run from those girls that use to act as if you guys are dating even though you haven't asked her out, they usually crave for attention and are always distractive (talking from experience).
Never be taken away by a girl's loyalty at first because most girls are actresses and they retire when they get married. (I've seen it happen.)
You can't leave most girls without making them feel bad. You can't be an ex and still be friends with her (it rarely happens). Just tell her the real deal and avoid her, at first she's gonna make it look like you are hurting her, but don't give a fvck because toxic women have been scattering men's future from the beginning of ages. Na so Eve take scatter Adam's future. So you better RUN!!
See this one..! Talk wetin you know o

Op, you don't have to do anything, remain good friends with her biko and make your stand known to her early
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Deejay777(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
2shaw:
Its not hard,delete her,change your number and shift. When they find good guy,demngontake am for granted,years later filled with regret,they start looking for whom to hook and settle with.
Hmmmm, thanks for the advice boss
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
austanoy2k:
exactly my thought
Do u need my address to confirm or u wanna go thru my previous posts, e get some things person don pass.. I don't live in 9ja.. free the assumptions! sad
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
domwas2:
But I never saw where he complained she's a liability or broke, not all attention seeking girls are broke n liability on guys just that some guys have something they want in a woman looking beyond all that...
Yea, am not looking at her finance, she is comfortable same with me..
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Has she seen your Picture or what you like
Why not we see! even when I ignore and give distance she will still start writing me on Instagram and say.. Hey, u ok?
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by HappyCanadian: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
toye440:
As long as she go carry me commot for this Hades, bro you wasting my time just connect me.
Ah, ok shocked
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Suremikky(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Beckham14:
God has literally prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies (Village people) but you say you wan prepare the table for yourself..

Look here bro, a single mom in Canada is better more preferable than most Nigeria girls.

Link me up abeg. grin

No mind the mugu, him dey use us dey catch cruise
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Suremikky(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oga simply tell her u are engaged to someone else already and apologize deeply for not telling her earlier simple as ABC
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by kachi2021: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
ask me
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by korexdodo(m): 5:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2021
Tell her you don't want to hurt her then tell her the real deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.