Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Native Doctor Asked Two Boys To Sleep Inside Casket For Money, See What Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Native Doctor Asked Two Boys To Sleep Inside Casket For Money, See What Happened (563 Views)

He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctor Asked Two Boys To Sleep Inside Casket For Money, See What Happened by Nollywoodpikin: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
As they say, wonders shall never end. The world we live in today presents to us many bizarre things

Well, It is no longer uncommon to hear bizarre stories of people who often do bizarre things just to make money.
Have you ever come across people who do rituals to make money quick before?. Here is a practical example for you to see and possibly learn.

See Full story >> https://yawabase.com/native-doctor-asked-two-boys-to-sleep-inside-casket-for-money-see-what-happened-next-video/

(1) (Reply)

Someone May Be Using My Phone Number To Commit Fraud / 5 Things To Do Before Remodeling Your Home / A Teacher Goes Home In A Biro!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.