Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Oversea Scholarship And What You Need To Know. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oversea Scholarship And What You Need To Know. (272 Views)

Finding Childcare Oversea / Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. / Need Advice On Scholarship And Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oversea Scholarship And What You Need To Know. by mariophils(m): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Hello Fam,
Am actually looking out for oversea scholarships programs I can apply to, for full time scholarship. l have had to check several platforms and schools but all I could see are still schools that can still do a 50/50 kind of tuition arrangement . this is excluding accommodation , feeding and other basic welfare one needs to sort. am ready to write exams , but am seeking for advice on programs that can offer me full time masters scholarship. l studied Social works as my Degree programs. l need advice on the countries l can get this kind of scholarships and programs in, I would appreciate all the contributions as they are needed as heads up before I commence.
Re: Oversea Scholarship And What You Need To Know. by clemsclef: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
DAAD
KAAD
This are both fully funded in germany and each contry have their own scholarship program. There is also MASTERCARD and the likes bt very competative.Search online i have some groups i get updated from daily on whatapp and telegram. There are many scholarship out there.

(1) (Reply)

Delta Gives Customers More Ways To Reclaim The Joy Of Travel / The Next Thing To Do? / Do I Need Ielts To Apply Foe Uk Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.