Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. (3120 Views)

Useful Tips For Buying Nigerian-used Cars/Vehicles / 450 BMW's Worth N5.5b Damaged In Sandstorm While Travelling From Germany To UK / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kingdemu:
Few days back, you were asking a girl to relocate to Asaba where you stay. Today you reside in Germany. May Satan baptize that your head.
grin
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Collinsaik:
grin

He already posted he mistook my Moniker for someone else’s and also apologized.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by princedammie: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kindly contact me on 0813 579 1684. Let talk business.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by keeper303: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Post some vans like Mercedes sprinter, fiat ducato and Ford bus for moving goods.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2021
princedammie:
Kindly contact me on 0813 579 1684. Let talk business.

Done.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by DoubleBliss(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bigdre31:
Still waiting for your msg 0 8 0 three six six three seven 860
Please kindly reply my WhatsApp message. Thank you.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by DoubleBliss(f): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bigdre31:

can we private chat ?
Hello, good evening sir. Please you haven't got back to me.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Bigdre31: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
DoubleBliss:

Please send me a whatsapp message
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by DoubleBliss(f): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bigdre31:

Please send me a whatsapp message
Check your mail please
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by nevplus(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2021
08165719385 add me on Whatsapp pls
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by aussielover: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Good morning bro, please let’s connect , would like to do business on truck heads

WhatsApp
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by owo4mii(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Dear Sir/Madam,
Import/Export Dept

Let me take this opportunity to introduce our services to your reputable self organization as a third party logistics company that provides Freight & Logistics services for all your 3PL needs. We provide ourselves to be your one-stop shop for all your Air/Sea/Land Freight, Inspection, Forwarding, Customs Clearing and Cargo Transportation services from any port in Nigeria.

With our solutions we can carry out the following functions:
Local Customs Clearing and Door Deliveries to anywhere in Nigeria Open Form M
Process PAAR
Process Terminal, Local Shipping, Agencies and Customs Clearing of Container. Break Bulk Shipments coming by Air or Sea Shipment/Cargo/Goods
Deliver locally to your required destination
Advice on logistical procedure for your Tenders/Bids/RFI/RFQ and Projects on any terms and also Door to Door
Carry out Project Logistics, Arrange pre-shipment documentation and logistics
Track your shipment from pickup to delivery Taking into consideration
Lowering the Cost – Advising on Packaging to reduce weight and volume and we also consolidate like shipment to move goods at one time, material sourcing counsel, provision of right documentation to avoid costly errors by providing adequate HS Code (Duty Payable), benchmarking carrier and terminal charges, and carrier rate negotiation.
Increasing the Quality – Managing deliveries from point of origin to destination in right quantity, right condition of consignment, consultation and excellent customs service
Delivering at the right Time – Prompt pick up, booking, and clearing process, Improved Visibility, and Provision of shipment update

Ensuring the Safety of your goods – Manual handling compliance. We also take the extra effort to understudy the material/cargo to enable adequate handling techniques in storage and transportation through the use of MSDS, Manuals, Inspection Certificates and other means of information
• Increase supply and order visibility
• Single source for your logistical needs
• Integrate technology and service solutions
• Customer Support
• International fund transfer
• Payment of goods and services abroad

We are hereto serve you better, We are consigned much with the new rate in USD but we can serve you better ad assist you to make your consignment be of a great asset to you and afford you from abandonment at the Port.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, CONTACT/TALK TO OWO4MII TO HELP YOU OUT.
For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Bigdre31: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
DoubleBliss:

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by africanman85: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
GermanTrucks:

Send me PM.
Sir how much is Mercedes Benz truck? Like the one below

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Kokomo: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
can you help source an Honda accord or camry good working accidented one
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by mobilemykel: 4:33am On May 06, 2021
Hello @germantrucks I will like to go into the trucking business in Nigeria and I seek advice on the best truck head to buy putting into consideration the availability of spare parts that are affordable for a beginner, available mechanics with technical know how of fixing of the trucks at anytime or anywhere, manual or automatic, rotor or injector. I will like to know the cost of buying and shipping it here and which is best to buy between dump truck or trailer head. Thanks
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by samfrancis1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Don’t know if the group is still functioning, if it is I’ll be needing some help with truck importation, and if it required me to drop my details I’ll do that so you can please contact me.. Good afternoon over there and how are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Causes Of Engine Oil Shortages / Advice On Lexus Rx 330 04. 05. 06 Models / Keep Safe Distance: Just Witnessed A Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.