Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,671,288 members, 6,280,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 May 2021 at 12:16 PM

Follow The Money (photo) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Follow The Money (photo) (87 Views)

Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! / How Can I Withdraw The Money On My Winthrills Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow The Money (photo) by Daytrader1: 2:10am On Mar 26
In forex, money is addictive and emotions are attached to addiction thus when trading you can't leave your charts whenever you lose, you always try to make back your loss ASAP without a clear head and you keep losing, it's not bad luck it's psychology,

The pro traders understands this, thus knowing when to stay away from their charts and being completely systematic about their trading, that is, trading like a robot (with discipline, no emotions, patience) if they don't see their setup they don't take a trade, if they lose a trade they don't trade till they see their setup again no matter how long it takes.
They are disciplined enough to wait for their preferred candle stick for entry and would only execute a trade when the setup and candle stick appears.
They are patient and relaxed instead of chasing a trade they make the trade come to them and they follow the money.

The market makers leaves foot print on the charts but 90% of Traders still chose to trade randomly when you can focus on a particular footprint and follow the money everytime it shows, this is the importance of a STRATEGY its let's you know when to relax and when to take a trade, let your trades come to you. Honestly this is how i win i just wait and follow the footprint (my strategy) and CASHOUT. I don't win all my trades but let's say out of 10 trades you win 8 and lose 2 (there's no 100% setup in this game,and yes i sometimes win 10 in a row doing the same thing over and over again but it's not guaranteed) with a 1:3 risk reward ratio, you're bound to be profitable, Risk management is another key and it'll ensure your long term success in the game.

You can be a complete slowpoke and lose 4 trades but one of your profit can recover all the loss with a little extra.

I use a 1:4 upwards for my strategy and trust me(you don't have to, lol) i no dey blow account again.

I chose to stick to one strategy
I chose to be disciplined
I chose to be patient
I chose to trade without emotions
I chose to WIN

Also it wasn't this easy, so many ups and down too, I just be consistent and never stop learning I'm proud to say I'm self taught, i chose knowledge over everything and now it's paying off i can compound my money for life i realized making money ain't that hard lol, its true money is information what you don't know you don't know, na better update they make person rich not sleepless night, don't stress it be smart.

I hope y'all learn one or two from this

You can keep in touch (09065494057 whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn From Side Hustle. Free Of Charge / LATOKEN Is A Home For Your Investments And Money. Join The Next Financial System / Lagoon Gate Estate. A Water Front View Located At Ibeju Call +2349025376133

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.