Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please (2975 Views)

Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me / Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / Employer Wants To Hold My NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE On Resumption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by leonard002(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bros get the hell out and move around. Do this every day and you'll find vacancies all around you. You stay indoors too much that's your problem.

Stop looking for pity. Look for a place you'll add some value
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Hamachi(f): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Mine is since 2017. No single hope to keep me going.
I'm already experiencing a severe depression symptoms.

Deep down me, I know I'm already dead. A walking corpse!

I look forward to resting in peace, brother.
I reject it for you in Jesus name, you are alive and strong, when there is hope there is life.

Would you like to try CryptoCurrency?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Hamachi(f): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2021
heniford2:
bros is well we are in the same shoe
I pray for you and today, receive jobs and n Jesus name

2 Likes

heniford2:
bros is well we are in the same shoe
You have FREE coin waiting! Join #Binance and we'll both get $50 of either KCS, KLV, ONE, EOS or BNB FOR FREE. Sign up with https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO
Use the link to register we both get FREE coins
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Hamachi(f): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2021
yeme7:

I have been developing myself since before my pc got crashed... U see were of my problem started...
it's not a problem as long as you have a phone
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Hamachi(f): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2021
yeme7:

I'm a graduate of theatre Arts and media management

I can teach drama if u can connect me
Can I connect you to CryptoCurrency and stock?
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Nwaotu10(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2021
Hamachi:
I reject it for you in Jesus name, you are alive and strong, when there is hope there is life.

Would you like to try CryptoCurrency?

Yes of course, but currently, I don't have any meaningful savings.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by heniford2: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Hamachi:
I pray for you and today, receive jobs and n Jesus name
God no dey answer prayer again oh him done forget me oh
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Hamachi(f): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Yes of course, but currently, I don't have any meaningful savings.
it's free you don't need any money

You have FREE coin waiting! Join #Binance and we'll both get $50 of either KCS, KLV, ONE, EOS or BNB FOR FREE. Sign up with https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO
Use the link to register we both get FREE coins
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by smogup: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Mine is since 2017. No single hope to keep me going.
I'm already experiencing a severe depression symptoms.

Deep down me, I know I'm already dead. A walking corpse!

I look forward to resting in peace, brother.

Please don't. Just keep pushing.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by yeme7(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2021
I'm still in the hunt for job

Any good helper... If its to do security job that won't be a problem.

Pls guys help pls
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by sageb: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2021
yeme7:
I'm still in the hunt for job

Any good helper... If its to do security job that won't be a problem.

Pls guys help pls
if it is security job you want to do, go to Erekabo security off Airport Road in warri and register with them.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Heineken(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Coldie:

Swears. I finished 2015 I no see work for Nigeria for once even teaching job I no see, he is even still fresh
bro I tell you. I served in 2014 till now nothing. I pity myself
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Legendguy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
DMechy:

Come and learn fleet management
I would like to learn fleet Management
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Legendguy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Coldie:

Swears. I finished 2015 I no see work for Nigeria for once even teaching job I no see, he is even still fresh
Teaching job that is flying every where like pure water nylon, except you are looking for premium teaching jobs with high pay

1 Like

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Legendguy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
4lorunsho:

I never said develop...... I know you have someone who has a laptop.... Collect jobs go to his house and do it there....
I love your comments, there is no excuse for not living up to your expectations.
As at when I enrolled for graphics designing to be learning, my laptop crash, and repairing it will be waste of money to me because it's a mother board issue. I didn't allow depression sets in, I have to suspend practicing and go and look for job so as to raise money to buy a fairly useful laptop with warranty.
Op has the practical knowledge already, it's jus for him to start working for client,
If he has friends with laptop in his neighborhood he should approach them

1 Like

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Legendguy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hamachi:
Can I connect you to CryptoCurrency and stock?
Bro, I'm interested in cryptocurrency

1 Like

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Coldie(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Legendguy:

Teaching job that is flying every where like pure water nylon, except you are looking for premium teaching jobs with high pay
I find I no see e even increase my frustrations, because I was beginning to wonder how jambytes get teaching jobs but me a bsc graduate cant
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by DMechy: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Legendguy:

I would like to learn fleet Management

Reachout

Details on whatsapp Sir
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Legendguy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Coldie:

I find I no see e even increase my frustrations, because I was beginning to wonder how jambytes get teaching jobs but me a bsc graduate cant
Depends on ur location
Can you received salary of 5 to 10 or 15k teaching job
Those salary range are meant for SSCE holders
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Coldie(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Legendguy:

Depends on ur location
Can you received salary of 5 to 10 or 15k teaching job
Those salary range are meant for SSCE holders
I find and I tell u say I no see, I wasn't looking for it for d money I being want just commot from house
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by sageb: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Coldie:

what is your discipline? where do you reside?
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Coldie(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
sageb:

what is your discipline? where do you reside?
Finance and Banking port harcourt
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by sageb: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Coldie:
Finance and Banking port harcourt
I reside in PH also, which area do you reside?
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Hamachi(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2021
Legendguy:

Bro, Sis I'm interested in cryptocurrency
Here is a WhatsApp link to join the group https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Replace the dot with . as in full stop
Register with the link below

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Heineken(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's not easy
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by dante12412(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
DMechy:

Come and learn fleet management
how do I go about it pls?
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by DMechy: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
dante12412:
how do I go about it pls?

Reachout

Details on signature
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Hamachi(f): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heineken:
It's not easy
Yeah
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Elidrisy20: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
yeme7:
Currently I'm so depressed and confused when no help is coming.
Well I left nysc since 2019, and up till now I have no job, have been doing some legbu work to sustained myself but things are just getting worst by day by day.
I plead for someone to help me with a security job, hotel work, office work, sales, house keeper etc.
I'm a hard worker, intelligent
I'm currently in Delta state warri precisely.
Pls help a soul

If its 30k monthly salary I will be glad.

U can reach me on 08162861732

Thank u... undecided undecided undecided

is not easy My God answer your prayers
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by Hamachi(f): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Ameb
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please by yeme7(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Elidrisy20:

Amen

Ain't easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Fresh Graduate Trainee / Widescope Still Accepting CV!!! / Recruitment Into The Traffic Control Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.