Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident (5703 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jakumo:

Chatting about UFOs in a drone forum, I asked a retired airline pilot if he had ever seen anything "unusual" during his thousands of hours viewing the endless sky miles above the ground.

The pilot replied that he had never seen any flying vehicles of unknown origin, but then added that if any such phenomena existed, they were likely to be demonic or angelic in nature. I was frankly surprised to read such a superstitious opinion from an airline pilot whose entire career revolved around developing a mastery of aerodynamic science and aviation technology. While there is no doubt that many airline pilots are religious, it nonetheless seemed so out of character for a pilot to attribute UFOs to anything even remotely biblical in nature.

Setting aside the possibility that Mr. President is only joking with his comment quoted above, the most likely explanation for the existence of aerial vehicles that out-perform the latest inventions of mankind lies NOT in the bible, but out there among the stars and infinite vastness of the universe, where highly advanced civilizations are BOUND to exist, simply due to the laws of probability.

But you are wrong. The evidence is right there in the Bible. Those vehicles were built by Angels whose intelligence far outstrip any intelligence found on earth today, angels that were carrying super quantum computers in their skulls as brains. They packed those vehicles deep deep in far-flung stars and galaxies when they noticed that the earth was tilting abnormally against the sun, the abnormal tilting caused their devolution as they derived their power and intelligence from a certain very proper orientation of the earth with the sun.

The correction and re-orientation is happening progressively now, the vehicles are charging awake as their masters are doing too
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2021
MrPresident1:

But you are wrong. The evidence is right there in the Bible. Those vehicles were built by Angels whose intelligence far outstrip any intelligence found on earth today, angels that were carrying super quantum computers in their skulls as brains. They packed those vehicles deep in far-flung stars and galaxies when they noticed that the earth was tilting abnormally against the sun, the abnormal tilting caused their devolution as they derived their power and intelligence from a certain very proper orientation of the earth with the sun.

The correction and re-orientation is happening progressively now, the vehicles are charging awake as their masters are doing too

Ancient drawings on the walls of caves worldwide depicting spacecraft and people wearing space suits, along with numerous highly sophisticated architectural structures such as the Pyramids of Egypt, and the gigantic rock "calendar" of Stonehenge in the UK, all hint that highly intelligent and technologically advanced "beings" from outer space have been frequenting our planet for thousands of years.

While the bible may refer to such entities as angels or demons, scientists may prefer to characterize them as aliens from distant planets, or possibly from hidden kingdoms located beneath the seas right here on Earth. This is a deeply philosophical question that one can only hope will be clarified at least to a degree, within our lifetimes.

So-called "Crop Circles", which are gigantic temporary sculptures, often hundreds of yards wide, mysteriously created overnight in fields of crops throughout Europe and the USA, are yet another facet of possible alien contact with Earth. These designs, made by pressing growing crops down in very precise mathematical patterns, have been cited by some observers as being impossible to create at such speed and with such precision, by human beings. Here are a couple of videos on this fascinating and baffling subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDqZvGJW4gk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WNFqo2zQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX3dqbXYR58
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2021
Never heard of crop circles. Sounds rad.

As for the guy saying UFOs were created by angels cos the earth dey tilt, thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
Never heard of crop circles. Sounds rad.

As for the guy saying UFOs were created by angels cos the earth dey tilt, thanks for making me laugh.

The last of three video clips of crop circles that I posted earlier in this thread, shows the bewildering complexity, precision, and symmetry of crop circles that were all created instantly in the dead of night. The massive works on display with ZERO errors, beautifully filmed for that video clip, simply could not have been created by human beings in pitch darkness before daybreak.

Historical depictions showing angels or demons arriving from the skies or from the Earth's core, may in fact have arisen from ancient encounters between humans and intergalactic travelers dating back centuries, so there are some threads of commonality linking the imagery used by the holy books of formalized religious belief systems, with the video clips documenting The Pentagon's official confirmation that hyper-advanced air and water vehicles that defy all conventions of Newtonian Physics and Quantum Mechanics are real.

In other words, the same unknown flying entities that the Pentagon now refers to as UAP ( Unidentified Aerial Phenomena), may well have been known since ancient times, to multiple religions scattered across this green planet, as angels or demons. If and when absolutely irrefutable evidence finally emerges to affirm the existence of living, supremely intelligent, and highly advanced beings from other planetary systems, a limited philosophical convergence of sorts may occur between the discipline of peer-reviewed scientific discovery on one hand, with the memorized rote teachings of religious belief systems on the other hand.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
The recorded history and evolution of the human race marked a MAJOR milestone yesterday June 25th, 2021, when the US Pentagon's Director of Military Intelligence released a "Preliminary Report" that officially acknowledges the existence of flying vehicles of "unknown origin", recorded with multiple military optical and radar platforms while performing impossible aerobatic maneuvers at hypersonic speeds.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/reports-publications/reports-publications-2021/item/2223-preliminary-assessment-unidentified-aerial-phenomena

With this government endorsement of UFO existence, the subject of non-human visitors to Earth from distant galaxies has migrated from the realm of science fiction, into the cold harsh light of reality.

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001

The TR-3B is a top-secret, US-made triangular-shaped military aircraft that can hover perfectly still, and then fly off faster than a speeding rifle bullet. The entire design and fabrication of this mysterious gravity-defying triangular craft were apparently COPIED DIRECTLY from an alien craft that fell into the hands of the US military.

This aircraft is technologically light-years more advanced than any air vehicle currently known to exist in the inventories of the USA, Russia, and China, and is also the likely reason for a rash of "UFO" sightings in which observers described such a distinctive triangular aircraft flying in total silence, dating back to the 1980s.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Joelobioha(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
I once did a research where they tried to reverse engineer an alien craft in hidden lab in russia.. The alien reactor was was made of an element called moscovium..it was magnificent.if u want to get details check Bob Lazar..also captured another alien which could speak telepathically and they said it came from a planet called quintonia..its ship cruised a journey of over 1000light years in 15 minutes..it ran on a cube that can power newyork for 9months..a scientist revealed this before he died..I'll try to recall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Joelobioha:
I once did a research where they tried to reverse engineer an alien craft in hidden lab in russia.. The alien reactor was was made of an element called moscovium..it was magnificent.if u want to get details check Bob Lazar..also captured another alien which could speak telepathically and they said it came from a planet called quintonia..its ship cruised a journey of over 1000light years in 15 minutes..it ran on a cube that can power newyork for 9months..a scientist revealed this before he died..I'll try to recall

You have great potential as a creative writer, Ogawa Joel. In exchange for this sincere compliment, could you please be so kind as to let me know the brand name of the weed you prefer to partake in when you are looking for inspiration?

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Jakumo:

You have great potential as a creative writer, Ogawa Joel. In exchange for this sincere compliment, could you please be so kind as to let me know the brand name of the weed you prefer to partake in when you are looking for inspiration?

grin grin
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Joelobioha(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jakumo:

I'm not joking man I do a lot of research..
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Joelobioha(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hintona:
I once saw a programme on Discovery channel about those egg shaped flying objects and the theory that the Nazis were working on a technology that could make time travel possible, I even saw blueprint drawings of the supposed object that could make time travel possible, it was spooky.
can u give me a link so as to watch also..Im keenly interested
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Joelobioha(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I know alot about Bob Lazar cheesy
Let me find one video i saved about a us army soldier describing the type of alien he saw.
There's so much more to talk about concerning UFOs. I still get chills when i think about what i saw, honestly it wasnt like a mechanical stuff but like a big cattle egret or a flying horse, flying just in front of a clear super moon. I'm so blessed to witness that, so blessed.
abeg share details for me I've been following all this for years
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Joelobioha:

Joking aside, I am indeed very familiar with the revelations made by Physicist Bob Lazar dating back over 30 years when he was employed to reverse engineer flying saucer UFOs of alien origin that were parked in hangars at the highly secretive Area 51's division known as S4.

Mr. Lazar described in great detail the propulsion system used in those alien craft, which defeated planet Earth's gravitation field, so as to levitate the craft and enable it to fly at blinding speed through outer space, and Earth's atmosphere. For over 30 years, Bob Lazar was derided by the US government, and by many who read his accounts and then dismissed Mr. Lazar as a conspiracy theorist, but now, the same US government scientists are grudgingly conceding that UFO craft do in fact exist, and do have performance characteristics that are thousands of years more advanced than anything attainable by the front-line fighter jets currently being launched by the militaries of the USA, Russia, Britain, France or China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRjgBVw9Pk

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Hintona(f): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Joelobioha:
can u give me a link so as to watch also..Im keenly interested

It was on TV, I don't know but I'll try.
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Mr. Lou Elizondo, who worked for the Pentagon for 22 years before resigning in 2017 when his report detailing the meticulously proven existence of UFOs was blocked from transmitting up the chain of command, is not surprisingly the target of his former military colleagues who remain loyal to the Omerta Code of Silence regarding all things UFO.

UFO whistle-blower Mr. Elizondo currently lives in hiding, yet in the fullness of time, this former military intelligence analyst will be vindicated on a global stage, right alongside the legendary Bob Lazar, who back in 1989 let the world know that the US military has for a long time been actively reverse engineeering captured UFO flying vehicles that previously belonged to mysterious humanoid beings who voyaged to Earth from distant planets, aboard those astonishing gravity-defiant transportation modules.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/former-pentagon-official-claims-government-is-trying-to-silence-him-over-his-ufo-knowledge-065110590.html
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Joelobioha(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jakumo:

Joking aside, I am indeed very familiar with the revelations made by Physicist Bob Lazar dating back over 30 years when he was employed to reverse engineer flying saucer UFOs of alien origin that were parked in hangars at the highly secretive Area 51's division known as S4.

Mr. Lazar described in great detail the propulsion system used in those alien craft, which defeated planet Earth's gravitation field, so as to levitate the craft and enable it to fly at blinding speed through outer space, and Earth's atmosphere. For over 30 years, Bob Lazar was derided by the US government, and by many who read his accounts and then dismissed Mr. Lazar as a conspiracy theorist, but now, the same US government scientists are grudgingly conceding that UFO craft do in fact exist, and do have performance characteristics that are thousands of years more advanced than anything attainable by the front-line fighter jets currently being launched by the militaries of the USA, Russia, Britain, France or China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRjgBVw9Pk
I saw the podcast alongside Jeremy corbell where they discussed about the alien craft which works on a powerful reactor that works on a synthesized element called moscovium.. They said the craft housed 3 extraterrestrial beings there were no wires in every machinery in the craft its all wireless and it can lock on to the gravity of any planet and travel at immense speeds...
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joelobioha:
I saw the podcast alongside Jeremy corbell where they discussed about the alien craft which works on a powerful reactor that works on a synthesized element called moscovium.. They said the craft housed 3 extraterrestrial beings there were no wires in every machinery in the craft its all wireless and it can lock on to the gravity of any planet and travel at immense speeds...

Those performance figures are absolutely mind-blowing for sure. Youtube is now just full of videos shot all over the world, showing UFOs right now. One gets the impression that it won't be long before we will see close-up video of UFOs landing in populated areas so as to remove all doubt that the occupants of those vehicles exist as living beings with supreme intelligence far beyond that of any human being.
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Joelobioha(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jakumo:

Those performance figures are absolutely mind-blowing for sure. Youtube is now just full of videos shot all over the world, showing UFOs right now. One gets the impression that it won't be long before we will see close-up video of UFOs landing in populated areas so as to remove all doubt that the occupants of those vehicles exist as living beings with supreme intelligence far beyond that of any human being.
still trying to wrap my mind about all this.. Its amazing
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Jakumo:

First, the universe has limits.

Also,there is nothing amazing about UFO's/UAP's.

Furthermore, there's no living thing with a greater intelligence than that of all humans.

We need to determine the things that were used to construct those UFO's/UAP's after determining if they were constructed by any living thing.

We also have to determine if those things are being controlled and the objective of the controllers if they exist.
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

First, the universe has limits.

Also,there is nothing amazing about UFO's/UAP's.

Furthermore, there's no living thing with a greater intelligence than that of all humans.

We need to determine the things that were used to construct those UFO's/UAP's after determining if they were constructed by any living thing.

We also have to determine if those things are being controlled and the objective of the controllers if they exist.

If "limits" to the universe exist, then those limits are certainly light years beyond any distance that can be measured or quantified by human beings. In fact, the universe is defined as being infinite in the truest sense of the world, even though such a concept is difficult to comprehend for the average human observer.

Also, the US military's stated conclusion in its recently released report about Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) that were captured on radar and seen by highly trained fighter jet pilots, was that such aerial vehicles were NOT made by human beings, and ARE capable of mind-blowing flight characteristics that simply cannot be matched by any technological invention currently in existence on Planet Earth.

If the most brilliant scientific minds working for the Pentagon are unable to ascertain the origins of such mysterious craft now being seen DAILY all over the world, I definitely would not ascribe to the notion that human beings are the most advanced civilization in existence. I am convinced that is it only a matter of time before crystal clear closeup photographs of UFOs are leaked to the general public, and when that day comes, even the most die-hard skeptics will have a rethink about the inhabitants of the galaxies near and far.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Jakumo:

If "limits" to the universe exist, then those limits are certainly light years beyond any distance that can be measured or quantified by human beings. In fact, the universe is defined as being infinite in the truest sense of the world, even though such a concept is difficult to comprehend for the average human observer.

Also, the US military's stated conclusion in its recently released report about Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) that were captured on radar and seen by highly trained fighter jet pilots, was that such aerial vehicles were NOT made by human beings, and ARE capable of mind-blowing flight characteristics that simply cannot be matched by any technological invention currently in existence on Planet Earth.

If the most brilliant scientific minds working for the Pentagon are unable to ascertain the origins of such mysterious craft now being seen DAILY all over the world, I definitely would not ascribe to the notion that human beings are the most advanced civilization in existence. I am convinced that is it only a matter of time before crystal clear closeup photographs of UFOs are leaked to the general public, and when that day comes, even the most die-hard skeptics will have a rethink about the inhabitants of the galaxies near and far.

To hell with the baseless definition!!!!

If something exists, then it has limits whether or not anyone has the instruments for measuring them!!!!

The Pentagon doesn't have brains I should feel inferior to!!!!!!

"They were not able to ascertain the origin" means they don't know how it came into existence.

Since they don't how it came into existence or/and why it came into existence,then why are you attributing the goddamn objects to higher intelligence?

What is the use of the objects??

Who benefits from the objects?

I still don't think there's a higher intelligence because there's nothing that shows there's a higher intelligence!!!!

A higher intelligence should also demonstrate a higher level of awareness!!!

A higher intelligence should also possess a higher means of expressing itself such as a higher language!!!!

A higher intelligence shouldn't be too smart to interact with humans!!!!

They shouldn't be scared of relating with humans!!!!

In fact, why would a human being talk about a so-called higher intelligence if he or she doesn't have inferiority complex??

The goddamn UFO'S are not amazing to me!!!
The DNA is not amazing to me!!!

The universe itself is not amazing to me!!!!

Reality has no limit but every object/structure has limits because it shows specific characteristics/properties that distinguishes it from some other object/structure!!!

Reality is the unlimited existence of limited objects/structures.
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 4:57am On Jul 05, 2021
There was once a time when most people agreed that the Earth was flat, and not spherical. The passage of time proved that hypothesis wrong. Until very recently, anyone who claimed to have seen a UFO was ridiculed and passed off as a fantasist. Now the most powerful military force in the world has budgeted millions of dollars to investigate UFOs after renaming them UAPs. Perhaps before long, this rising tide of UFO sightings will lead to a verifiable landing of a gigantic mothership UFO in a populated area, that nobody can deny. Only the passage of time will decide whether such a reality unfolds.

Regarding the concept of infinity, a "panel of experts could shout all night, and never figure out which one is right", as that old song's lyrics so eloquently suggest, so perhaps we can simply agree to disagree on this point? The same goes for whether or not individual human beings are "impressed" by the sight of football-stadium-sized aerial vehicles that can hover in the sky in total silence, and then zip off into the cosmos at the speed of light, or plunge into the murky depths of the ocean en-route to places unknown.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2021
In gazing at the night sky in search of UFOs, always bear in mind that high-payload industrial drones are capable of carrying massively powerful floodlight or spotlight fixtures that can turn night into day. Check out these videos and tell me whether you wouldn't be tempted to phone 911 and report a UFO encounter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl1xYyGom1g

Having a giant moveable spotlight in the sky also has huge potential in law enforcement and movie-making in addition to the obvious application of pranking people at night and making them flee from a "UFO". Multi-rotor drone propeller design and material innovations constantly evolve towards quieter propeller blades, meaning that an industrial octocopter drone like the $17,000 priced ALTA-8, could loiter at night 150 feet above the ground while lighting up a football stadium-sized area, in near-total silence, just as do REAL UFOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-DtM5o4Zk?list=RDCMUCq2rNse2XX4Rjzmldv9GqrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhOeky8yEow

https://store.freeflysystems.com/products/alta-8?variant=18143711559

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by josh123(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Maybe that is what the bible called the great deception

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
josh123:
Maybe that is what the bible called the great deception

Indeed. The Great Drone Deception, to be filed under "One man's UFO is another man's drone". I would estimate that as many as 80% of the "mysterious lights" that are filmed at night and posted on youtube, are drones filmed by the owner as a hoax, or by nearby witnesses who were fooled by the sheer power of the lights, and the crazy piloting moves carried out to baffle people even more.

That said, a small percentage of those lights are the real MCcoy, and in fact, belong to entities not resident on Planet Earth.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Holy chit! I just stumbled on THE most astonishing CLOSE-UP footage of MASSIVE saucer-shaped UFOs. Speed the tape up to the 10:15 minute mark, and prepare to have your freaking doors blown clean off at the hinges. This astonishing footage PROVES that these massive silently gliding crafts are NOT drones from this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAMCx6Kr1k8

To any die-hard skeptics that still think these crafts are drones, take note that there is NO engine sound at all, save for the sound of the rushing wind as these behemoths pass overhead, before banking off into the sky to join DOZENS of other UFOs all nearby. I have scoured youtube for a good while, and without question, the footage between the 10:15 and 10:18 marks of this video clip are by far the BEST and clearest EVER.

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Jakumo:
Holy chit! I just stumbled on THE most astonishing CLOSE-UP footage of MASSIVE saucer-shaped UFOs. Speed the tape up to the 10:15 minute mark, and prepare to have your freaking doors blown clean off at the hinges. This astonishing footage PROVES that these massive silently gliding crafts are NOT drones from this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAMCx6Kr1k8

To any die-hard skeptics that still think these crafts are drones, take note that there is NO engine sound at all, save for the sound of the rushing wind as these behemoths pass overhead, before banking off into the sky to join DOZENS of other UFOs all nearby. I have scoured youtube for a good while, and without question, the footage between the 10:15 and 10:18 marks of this video clip are by far the BEST and clearest EVER.

So??

What is the essence of those objects?
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 5:38am On Jul 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

So??

What is the essence of those objects?

They are looking for enemies of progress to arrest and take to the moon for interrogation.

On a serious note, this footage has been caught out as CGI imagery created to excite people like me during this time when the Pentagon has officially declared that UFOs are most likely not made by humans.

Anyway, since the existence of extraterrestrial life has no bearing on the price of garri, you need not concern yourself about the subject.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Jakumo:

They are looking for enemies of progress to arrest and take to the moon for interrogation.

On a serious note, this footage has been caught out as CGI imagery created to excite people like me during this time when the Pentagon has officially declared that UFOs are most likely not made by humans.

Anyway, since the existence of extraterrestrial life has no bearing on the price of garri, you need not concern yourself about the subject.

That they were not made by humans doesn't mean they were made by XYZ

The truth is that they just appear and disappear

They have no use
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

That they were not made by humans doesn't mean they were made by XYZ

The truth is that they just appear and disappear

They have no use

You are right that speculation about the existence of UFOs thus far hasn't shown much money-making potential outside the movie industry. This may change if, for example, human scientists crack the code of reverse engineering and replicating the anti-gravity propulsion systems that enable those other-worldly aircraft to fly orders of magnitude faster than any modern fighter jet, but in total silence, while producing zero greenhouse gas emissions. The airline travel industry would be revolutionized overnight, as would any human endeavor that currently relies on fossil fuel or electrical power.

Your mention that UFO craft have the ability to materialize and disappear at will, actually echoes quite a few eyewitness reports that described the way these craft zip vertically upward into outer space with blinding speed or travel at 500 knots underwater after plunging beneath ocean waves from the sky above, as tracked by surface ships and the sonar of naval task force submarines.
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2021
Jakumo:

You are right that speculation about the existence of UFOs thus far hasn't shown much money-making potential outside the movie industry. This may change if, for example, human scientists crack the code of reverse engineering and replicating the anti-gravity propulsion systems that enable those other-worldly aircraft to fly orders of magnitude faster than any modern fighter jet, but in total silence, while producing zero greenhouse gas emissions. The airline travel industry would be revolutionized overnight, as would any human endeavor that currently relies on fossil fuel or electrical power.

Your mention that UFO craft have the ability to materialize and disappear at will, actually echoes quite a few eyewitness reports that described the way these craft zip vertically upward into outer space with blinding speed or travel at 500 knots underwater after plunging beneath ocean waves from the sky above, as tracked by surface ships and the sonar of naval task force submarines.

There is more to what we see with our eyes.

So, I will rather let chance expose me to more instead of guessing it (more).
Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by Jakumo(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There is more to what we see with our eyes.

So, I will rather let chance expose me to more instead of guessing it (more).

The bolded is a wise philosophy in general. Translating to our beloved broken dialect, you are saying "E get as e be", to which I concur

Also, I agree that If UFOs have been frequenting our planet, or occupying hidden kingdoms beneath the waves of her seas for thousands of years without waging war against humans at any time, there is no reason to waste mental energy speculating about aliens' visa status during these increasingly frequent aerial tours spent cruising our planet with impunity aboard their gravity-defying air, space, and sea vehicles.

Speaking of undersea travel, here is a recent newscast about a giant black triangular craft that suddenly erupted out of the sea where it was photographed by a Navy fighter jet pilot patrolling the area. The black triangle then accelerated instantaneously upward and vanished into the heavens at a precise 90-degree vertical angle of departure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzLL8bPSLTs

It is not surprising that the photographs taken of that massive black triangle by the US Navy aviator was classified top-secret and hidden right away. Such a mind-bending government-sanctioned revelation could destabilize this planet in ways not yet foreseeable. Some of those in the military high command would argue that most civilians are NOT mentally equipped to handle such a new reality if it were to be confirmed by the high-resolution pictures of a mysterious black triangle now filed away under lock and key as top secret, by the US military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo 0.0kb Free Browsing For 4G Sims Via Stark VPN / 14 Planets In Our Solar System That You Have Never Heard Of / WWE 2020 Apk Data+obb+mod For Android Device,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.