Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus (951 Views)

Please I'm Stuck In Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Google Pixel 4xl / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by HisExcellence(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus.

As I'm somehow confused.

Please your advice is needed.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by Worksunlimited: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
HisExcellence:

As I'm somehow confused.

Thanks.

S10plus
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by LegalRambles(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
HisExcellence:

As I'm somehow confused.

Thanks.
S10 plus anyday
The build quality is over the top
Once I buy mine, I will buy screen guard and OtterBox case. I can't afford the screen.
If I can put 2 screen guards on top each other sef I will.
Make sure you buy brand new Samsung.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by jamiudarex(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

S10 plus anyday
Once I buy mine, I will buy screen guard and OtterBox case. I can't afford the screen.
2 screen guard, I can't stop laffing >: grin
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by Teeboy2300(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
The s10+ has a headphone jack, sd card slot, wireless charging, certified water resistant, better camera, better audio system, slightly better battery and imo better build overall

The oneplus 7 pro has better screen due to lack of notch and 90hz. It also has a slightly better performance.

Expect you value display and the slightly better performance, go for the Samsung. The Samsung is almost on par with the oneplus in display and performance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by LegalRambles(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
jamiudarex:

2 screen guard, I can't stop laffing >: grin

The fear of Samsung falling down is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by Raymondj0: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

S10 plus anyday
lol be calming down. I've been using my note 20 ultra since last year and I don't even remember to buy screen guard
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by LegalRambles(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Raymondj0:
lol be calming down. I've been using my note 20 ultra since last year and I don't even remember to buy screen guard

Boss I hail thee sir

You have mind and deep pockets sir

I can't try such especially with the little God has given me

But seriously sir mehn that phone is a beast. I guess the gorrila glass has a part to play. Have you also tried it underwater?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by Raymondj0: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

Boss I hail thee sir

You have mind and deep pockets sir

I can't try such especially with the little God has given me

But seriously sir mehn that phone is a beast. I guess the gorrila glass has a part to play. Have you also tried it underwater?
I've not tried the underwater but I've watched the reviews on YouTube and it can last up to 30 minutes inside water. I don't buy screen guard because I'm using XUNDD case which is good and can protect the screen it it falls on flat surface and using screen protector Will make the screen fingerprint slow a little bit, we just have to be careful

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus by LegalRambles(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Raymondj0:
I've not tried the underwater but I've watched the reviews on YouTube and it can last up to 30 minutes inside water. I don't buy screen guard because I'm using XUNDD case which is good and can protect the screen it it falls on flat surface and using screen protector Will make the screen fingerprint slow a little bit, we just have to be careful

Wow thats nice

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxys / Iphone 7 Black 32 gb 53k / Iphone 11 Pro Max 256gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.