Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (32412 Views)

Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by Emeka71(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
I thought NIN issues is involved.
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by Happy2020: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Very true. Nigerian women have no scruples or morals and prefer a married man.

Pharovo:
Comment of the day...

Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by bizhop01: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2021
I don't like ring, i think my wife will understand that when i get marry.
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by culf: 12:29am On Apr 03, 2021
odehaj:
once you buy another, ensure it is consecrated by an ordained pastor that has a working marriage.

I will definitely do that, Thanks.
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by jaszplus12(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2021
sinaj:
Some persons with sensitive skin react to metal.
Like me....I wore ring only for a few weeks....
Any metal reacts with my skin, I'm sweaty and I my sweat corrodes metal, leather..even gold!
Anyway.... I'm still loyal after 19 years....
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by Rushna27(f): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2021
nonut:
You just want us to look at your profile picture. Oya, we don look, what next?
funny u...... nothing new abt it na.....
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by sinaj(f): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2021
jaszplus12:

Like me....I wore ring only for a few weeks....
Any metal reacts with my skin, I'm sweaty and I my sweat corrodes metal, leather..even gold!
Anyway.... I'm still loyal after 19 years....
same here too. Metals burn my skin.

Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by nonut: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2021
Rushna27:

funny u...... nothing new abt it na.....
First pic is better IMHO.
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2021
jaelz:
So I was hosting an uncle of mine and we were discussing about why he wasn't wearing his ring, to my utmost surprise he said he wears his ring any day his wife wears hers. I was shocked though but my mind drifted back to me so many of my friends and relations who also do not wear their rings again even despite being married.

Back in the days I know you only take off your ring when you want to flirt abi play away matches, but these days it's almost as if they take off their wedding rings immediately after those church weddings.

So my question is why?

U know married couples generally add weight after marriage so the ring gets to tight they have to change it or just remove it.

2. The symbol of the ring maybe loosing its value. People don’t care anymore.

However alot of people still wear their rings bt alot have stopped also.
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by jaszplus12(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
sinaj:
same here too. Metals burn my skin.
Hehehe... maybe we're from another Galaxy o! grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by Rushna27(f): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
nonut:
First pic is better IMHO.
Owk... tnx
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by Joygift3666: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
please do not go there.
Re: Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Smile4mee01:

Hmnn... I think the question should be When did the wearing of a ring symbolize a sign of love? Who sold this to us as being the right thing to do?
Adam and Eve had no ring, I can't remember if it's anywhere in the Bible, Quran, or even traditional religion? Let's wake up guys, we need to start questioning somethings.

We need to start questioning everything.

"If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife