Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he (1364 Views)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

budaatum also accuses people that condemn the Bible of not understanding English.
Then she denies it before accusing them of being lazy.
You belong to the group of Bible Defenders.
But your defense is ridiculous.
Ihedinobi3 is another Bible Defender who also makes baseless comparisons.
There's one that calls me a beggar in defense of the Bible too.
But Hell will still condemn the Bible because you guys can only accuse.
You guys can't determine why I shouldn't condemn the Bible.
I hereby sentence the Bible to eternal condemnation since its defenders have failed to state any reason why I shouldn't do so.

grin There you go,.being a missile flying wildly and out of control and OF TARGET, exploding mid air, hitting nothing! Even your falling.debris could not harm a snail.

First, veering Off Topic is not a Valid Counter!

Secondly, when will you learn, that when you say foul, Back it Up with Authentic Established Fact, (AEF). for it to be Valid?

Thirdly, Making allegationis is not a valid counter!,

In the end you have said Nothing only made empty allegations requiring proof.

But I understand, A Bitter man has much grief and always speaks from great pain!
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin There you go,.being a missile flying wildly and out of control and OF TARGET, exploding mid air, hitting nothing! Even your falling.debris could not harm a snail.

Secondly, when will you learn, that when you say foul, Back it Up with Authentic Established Fact, (AEF). for it to be Valid?

But I understand, A Bitter man has much grief and always speaks from great pain!
A thief calling another person a thief.
You have not apologised for accusing me of not understanding English.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Owing to pride, you ascribe understanding to yourself like budaatum and accuse others of lacking it.
You are filled with corruption.
You have lied but you deny it and expect me to not address your lie.
You're saying I am diverting because you don't want to accept that you are a liar.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

They will still accuse you of not understanding the English of the Bible.

Par for the course I guess. LoL
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2021
LordReed:

Par for the course I guess. LoL
A Ph.d in fables,lol.

1 Like

Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by truespeak: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I was both offensive and defensive at the same time .

grin grin Like the football match we played as kids when na only you be player, same only you be attacker and na still you be defender at the same time!

Ok! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by truespeak: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
THIS THREAD TOO HAS RELOCATED! grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by truespeak: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2021
illicit:
Everything in that book of revelations are the hallucinations of an intoxicated man....

You wish! grin

illicit:

No logic to it

Exactly what a person who does not understand his Physics Textbook must say!
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by LordReed(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

A Ph.d in fables,lol.

grin grin grin
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Dtruthspeaker: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Owing to pride, you ascribe understanding to yourself like budaatum and accuse others of lacking it.
You are filled with corruption.
You have lied but you deny it and expect me to not address your lie.
You're saying I am diverting because you don't want to accept that you are a liar.

grin hahaha grin
I do not "ascribe understanding to myself" I lay it down and none can validly rebut! grin
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Dtruthspeaker: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

A thief calling another person a thief.
You have not apologised for accusing me of not understanding English.

grin When we see a man wearing a suit sitting and eating in a dump site, that is a mad man! grin

Same as a Dada-Wiry haired head with broken brown teeth sitting in an office! grin
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by orisa37: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2021
GOD IS A MIRACLE.

PNEUMATOLOGY INCORPORATES SCIENCE AND ARTS.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by obonujoker(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2021
He created science, so he is over scientific laws
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by orisa37: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
GOD IS REAL MIRACLE.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin hahaha grin
I do not "ascribe understanding to myself" I lay it down and none can validly rebut! grin

The issue here is that you falsely accuse others of lacking it.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by orisa37: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
LordReed:

It's a dilemma especially for the god believers. If the god is a able to over the physical laws of nature then it's hard to defend what it wants from humans who are less capable. On the other hand if the god is unable to do so, then the prestige of the god is diminished. Either way presents a dilemma.

God created The World to His Pleasure.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin When we see a man wearing a suit sitting and eating in a dump site, that is a mad man! grin

Same as a Dada-Wiry haired head with broken brown teeth sitting in an office! grin

This is irrelevant to the matter on ground.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by budaatum: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's a coincidence that my name is Hell.

That's a lie, Hell. You could have used zillions of combinations of letters to choose a name for yourself but you chose HellVictorinho with your own mind and freewill and can change it whenever you want.

I hope you don't though, because I have faith in your victory over hell some day.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Dtruthspeaker: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You guys can't determine why I shouldn't condemn the Bible...

Any condemnation that does not come out from Hot Tests, is a Smelly Fart and "mess"!
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

That's a lie, Hell. You could have used zillions of combinations of letters to choose a name for yourself but you chose HellVictorinho with your own mind and freewill and can change it whenever you want.

I hope you don't though, because I have faith in your victory over hell some day.
It's a coincidence that Hell is the most suitable one for me to choose alongside Victorinho.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Any condemnation that does not come out from Hot Tests, is a Smelly Fart and "mess"!

You are meant to stop instead of test.
You are meant to convince.
Your defense of the Bible is meant to stop the condemnation.
You can't test what causes you to defend.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Dtruthspeaker: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are meant to stop instead of test.
You are meant to convince.
Your defense of the Bible is meant to stop the condemnation.
You can't test what causes you to defend.

It is The Ultimate Law "if you can not Prove The Guilt of A Man, Do not Accuse him, else you, the Accuser is guilty of False and Malicious Accusations!

It is the Further Law, that Any who has not been Proven Guilty, is therefore Innocent!

And It is Against The Law To Convict a Person without A Fair and Just and Balanced Trial which is why I am Defending Innocent!
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is The Ultimate Law "if you can not Prove The Guilt of A Man, Do not Accuse him, else you, the Accuser is guilty of False and Malicious Accusations!

It is the Further Law, that Any who has not been Proven Guilty, is therefore Innocent!
You are guilty of accusing me of not understanding English.
budaatum is guilty of accusing me or/and my understanding of being lazy.
The constitution is wrong if it says anything different.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by budaatum: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

budaatum also accuses people that condemn the Bible of not understanding English.
Then she denies it before accusing them of being lazy.

Hell, please read the following very carefully. I have put it in bold so you do not miss it.

HellVictorinho is lazy not for condemning the Bible, but for not reading the Bible at all before condemning it!

And please do not bother lying that you have read it because it is obvious that you haven't.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Dtruthspeaker: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are guilty of accusing me of not understanding English.
budaatum is guilty of accusing me or/and my understanding of being lazy.
The constitution is wrong if it says anything different.

First, Know this, The Constitution is A Fake and Evil Law, which I have put in my fire-place with great hatred for it angry and I hate that people do not see it is Fake, Powerless and Useless! Fit only to govern phones and slippers as it's subjects.

Secondly, I never accused you of "not understanding English", I said "it's a terrible thing to not understand!"

And it is a natural thing that affects every person since they were born till they depart thus, I meant know harm for I thought it was easy to understand but I still undecided that there are those who do not understand, so I said no more but simply presented the True understanding to the 2 Reasonable Questions you posed!

That's all!

Oh, so that's why you went off on me!
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Hell, please read the following very carefully. I have put it in bold so you do not miss it.

HellVictorinho is lazy not for condemning the Bible, but for not reading the Bible at all before condemning it!

And please do not bother lying that you have read it because it is obvious that you haven't.

You are not making any sense.
Those that have seen me reading the Bible still exist.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, Know this, The Constitution is A Fake and Evil Law, which I have put in my fire-place with great hatred for it angry and I hate that people do not see it is Fake, Powerless and Useless! Fit only to govern phones and slippers as it's subjects.

Secondly, I never accused you of "not understanding English", I said "it's a terrible thing to not understand!"

And it is a natural thing that affects every person since they were born till they depart thus, I meant know harm for I thought it was easy to understand but I still undecided that there are those who do not understand, so I said no more but simply presented the True understanding to the 2 Reasonable Questions you posed!

That's all!

Oh, so that's why you went off on me!

If you think I understand, you won't talk about people that don't understand.
The rest is false.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The rest is false.

Now I do not understand your response here!

Interpretation:" I think you understand, I would not talk about people that (who) do not understand."

Please, somebody, does this statement have any rational meaning or has this guy gone insane?
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by budaatum: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are not making any sense.
Those that have seen me reading the Bible still exist.

You mean, those who have seen you read a verse or two?

What you clearly haven't done is start at "In the beginning" and work your way page by page to the end.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

You mean, those who have seen you read a verse or two?

What you clearly haven't done is start at "In the beginning" and work your way page by page to the end.

I have read hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of verses!!!!!!
But you keep defending the Bible!!!!!
Your objections are overruled.
I hereby sentence you to eternal condemnation in my presence since you have shown unwillingness to stop accusing me falsely or/and denying that you do so.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now I do not understand your response here!

Interpretation:" I think you understand, I would not talk about people that (who) do not understand."

Please, somebody, does this statement have any rational meaning or has this guy gone insane?

Accusing me of insanity doesn't mean you are sane.
Re: If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he by Dtruthspeaker: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Accusing me of insanity doesn't mean you are sane.

First, you have just admitted that you are. Secondly, I sought public consult on the reason for your incoherentness displaying signs of insanity and thirdly, I am not the one who displayed signs of insanity in making this Unintelligible and incoherent statement

HellVictorinho:

The rest is false.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pst. Adeboye Blows Hot After Being Accused Of Sourcing His Powers From Demons / Burning Incense / Elements Of Ritualism In Christianity? The Holy Communion And Other Matters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.