Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine (398 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Kizyte(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
I've just received the Covid-19 AstraZeneca vaccine, no side effect so far.

Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
How did go about it, because me I am using style to wait for Pfizer's vaccine.
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Righteousness2(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
I see people in Countries, wait in Long lines to get the "CoronaVirus" Vaccine which Well over 99% of people from. But barely anyone wants to receive the cure to the most serious Virus we all carry, which no one recovers from without the Cure.
Sin is the Virus and the Cure is JESUS Christ.

JESUS Christ is all the world needs.
HE Alone is the Means of Safety in the evil days.
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Kizyte(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
uruba23:
How did go about it, because me I am using style to wait for Pfizer's vaccine.
Well bro, I got a lot of discouragement from friends and family members, but being that I've worked in a hospital before, I've received different vaccines including the HBV, so I know the importance of getting vaccinated despite fear of side effects.
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Deasegun19(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
I truly believe they paid u guys... as for me and my family u can't convince us otherwise.
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Kizyte(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Deasegun19:
I truly believe they paid u guys...
as for me and my family u can't convince us otherwise.
Bro, no one paid me. Aside the health advantage, I think time will come when you won't be allowed to travel abroad if you don't have the Covid-19 certificate. Anyway, it's your choice for now.
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by thelinguist: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kizyte:
Bro, no one paid me. Aside the health advantage, I think time will come when you won't be allowed to travel abroad if you don't have the Covid-19 certificate. Anyway, it's your choice for now.
we all must not travel abroad? Dem tie success to abroad?
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Kizyte(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
thelinguist:
we all must not travel abroad? Dem tie success to abroad?
Bro, no dey reason like poor man. It's not an insult o! Even if you're based in Nigeria, won't you travel abroad with your family on vacation?

1 Like

Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by thelinguist: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kizyte:
Bro, no dey reason like poor man. It's not an insult o! Even if you're based in Nigeria, won't you travel abroad with your family on vacation?
so if a black man doesn't travel, na poverty.. Abeg adedibu was one of the richest man in Nigeria during in time, he never traveled? Must you travel to show riches?
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Kizyte(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
thelinguist:
so if a black man doesn't travel, na poverty.. Abeg adedibu was one of the richest man in Nigeria during in time, he never traveled? Must you travel to show riches?
Some people no too get money yet they travel out to different countries with their family because they know the importance which is exposure. I used to think the way we do things in Nigeria was normal until I traveled out and became ashamed of where I came from. You see that phrase; 'Nigeria Mentality' is a disease.
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by thelinguist: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kizyte:
Some people no too get money yet they travel out to different countries with their family because they know the importance which is exposure. I used to think the way we do things in Nigeria was normal until I traveled out and became ashamed of where I came from. You see that phrase; 'Nigeria Mentality' is a disease.
so people who don't travel aren't expose, abi? Issorite
Re: I've Just Received The Covid-19 Vaccine by Kizyte(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
thelinguist:
so people who don't travel aren't expose, abi? Issorite
Exposed to what in Nigeria? Our noisy lifestyle? Impatience? Wickedness?...

(1) (Reply)

Collapsed Doctor, Okorie, Owed Three Months’ Salary Arrears / Help. What’s This On My Chest Please? / Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.