Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) (34986 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida / Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by oshozondii: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday received Former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar (retd) in State House.

In a separate audience, he also met with Chairman of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Mohammed Buba Marwa.

The purpose of the visits were not known as at press time.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-meets-abubakar-marwa/

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by lekki1444: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
the conglomeration of exiting powers. time for oduduwa to take over.
during the age of aquarius hausa owns and rules nigeria
during transition periods igbo owns and rules nigeria
during the age of pisces yoruba owns and rules nigeria

thats how it is cosmically ordained

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by monteee(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cartel tinz...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
When last did Buhari grant Tinubu audience like this? It's been over 10 months. These Fulani men don't rate or care about any other region in Nigeria but themselves. But BMC slaves, Lagos-Ibadan expressway media, Bole and Kpomo stakeholders, Ewedu gangsters will always find a reason to defend their Fulani masters

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by esmarcq(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
The owners of Nigeria meeting at Aso rock, last last our Baba has reduced his world wide tour all thanks to covid, it's now aso rock or no where. I don't know what happened to leading the fight against insecurity at the frontline

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
smiley
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by melodyisaac: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
If there is something this senseless government is good at , it's snapping photos

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Realist5: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Further loots
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
AustineCJ:
I updated my iphone11 to latest ios version 14.4.1 and the phone keeps restarting. some say its a battery problem since my ba3 health is 85% while others said its the updating not suiting the phone, that the next ios version will correct it. please any idea fam ?

Thought someone gave you a solution already..

Or go to phone section you'd see a thread about iPhone

Go worry them there, leave wey still dey use Nokia n90

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by AustineCJ: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
I updated my iphone11 to latest ios version 14.4.1 and the phone keeps restarting. some say its a battery problem since my ba3 health is 85% while others said its the updating not suiting the phone, that the next ios version will correct it. please any idea fam ?
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
The man Nigerians fear
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Oshokalo: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
first to enter bus today, let me sharply grab front sit
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Razy75g: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Idiot
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by handsome86(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
money dey oil, see as Fulani people dey glow? those that would have been under the sun directing cow

thank God for quota system even with education they still reason backward. very funny and weird people

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by IgweOfNnewi: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
They are visiting someone that have lost mental ability

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by 66spirit(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
I see... Expect willi willi drama come 2023.
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
K
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Something is fishy with this meeting because this are ex military men and they are from the north.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by estyglam(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na so so meeting
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
lifeless vegetable from arewa land

tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Dogalmighty17: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
To use Buhari do ritual dey hungry me. But last last nothing go comot. That guy na spirit reject.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by sojfarm: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
For the fear of the Fulani invasion.

Can you imagine!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by lekki1444: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
this buhari na real sagittarius. see hin head like centaur
Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
A. A. and Maruwa should be sincere in telling him the bitter truth. Buhari is worst than Abacha. He naturally has an aural of evil that radiates from him. No wonder when he was very ill and travelled to London, PYO took over and things started normalising. Anytime Buhari returns, we go back to square one again.

Buhari is evil, period!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by eneye1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
I love this Buhari ehn.. Long live Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by ebukamat34: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hope their meeting is to discuss how to move Nigeria forward(video)
In other interesting news, American president goes hard on immigrants

https://youtu.be/9gSLxFXsw58

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) by jidxin(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
SO? and so WHAT!? as if anything good can come out of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport / Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad / Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.