Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? (668 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by lekki1444: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Now go get yourself some knowledge and then understanding before you claim you have access to wisdom. undecided
by his grace i have wisdom knowledge and understanding grin
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
read a book ? before there were books there was no wisdom ? oh ye unlearned

all the wisdom of the world is within your soul. you just have to reach in
Books were created to aid in passing wisdom, which previously belonged to a few,on to the masses.
So,yes, read a book in order to obtain the prerequisites to wisdom in this area, and hopefully wisdom in the end.
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by lekki1444: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Books were created to aid in passing wisdom, which previously belonged to a few,on to the masses.
So,yes, read a book in order to obtain the prerequisites to wisdom in this area, and hopefully wisdom in the end.
well you know the saying THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TELL, AND THOSE WHO TELL DONT KNOW ? point being any thing that is written down is either rubbish for the peons to digest or its coded and has to be broken down by someone who has the codes. and so in that sense i will say reading is important if you have the keys to all the codes. but if you dont have the keys ? you may actually end up thinking an actual whale swallowed up and ate a man for 3 days grin grin grin
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
by his grace i have wisdom knowledge and understanding grin
His Grace of God that is Jesus Christ refers to Eternal Life that you receive when you believe in Him and are saved from the judgment God placed on man since Adam. Recall that Jesus Christ said I am the way, the Truth, and the Life -Grace refers to the Life which is given us as grace from the condemnation of sin (not to be confused with sin itself). undecided

That Grace that is Jesus Christ does not grant you anything but eternal life. undecided

If you need wisdom, knowledge and understanding, you have to ask for it. undecided
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
well you know the saying THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TELL, AND THOSE WHO TELL DONT KNOW ? point being any thing that is written down is either rubbish for the peons to digest or its coded and has to be broken down by someone who has the codes. and so in that sense i will say reading is important if you have the keys to all the codes. but if you dont have the keys ? you may actually end up thinking an actual whale swallowed up and ate a man for 3 days grin grin grin
Or it could just be plain knowledge that your mind could digest and gain understanding from. undecided

In the book of genesis, you are told of the tree of KNOWledge of good and evil belonging to God. Well, from that you can KNOW that all KNOWledge belongs to Him and so you should not fear it but embrace it. undecided

Now as for understanding, only those who seek it find it and those who find it eventually find wisdom. undecided
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by lekki1444: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
His Grace of God that is Jesus Christ refers to Eternal Life that you receive when you believe in Him and are saved from the judgment God placed on man since Adam. Recall that Jesus Christ said I am the way, the Truth, and the Life -Grace refers to the Life which is given us as grace from the condemnation of sin (not to be confused with sin itself). undecided

That Grace that is Jesus Christ does not grant you anything but eternal life. undecided

If you need wisdom, knowledge and understanding, you have to ask for it. undecided
you dont ask for knowledge wisdom and understanding. you make yourself pure so that wisdom knowledge and understanding opens up within you and you are also led to it by your soul

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
you dont ask for knowledge wisdom and understanding. you make yourself pure so that wisdom knowledge and understanding opens up within you and you are also led to it by your soul
You ask for any and everything. If not, you are bound to waste time sifting through the sludge with the potential of gaining nothing in the end -exercise in stupidity, I call it. undecided

Ask for knowledge, understanding and wisdom and He guides you through the muck to finding that which you desire and more. undecided
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by lekki1444: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Or it could just be plain knowledge that your mind could digest and gain understanding from. undecided

In the book of genesis, you are told of the tree of KNOWledge of good and evil belonging to God. Well, from that you can KNOW that all KNOWledge belongs to Him and so you should not fear it but embrace it. undecided

Now as for understanding, only those who seek it find it and those who find it eventually find wisdom. undecided
here is another post devoid of understanding. first of ALL from mark 8 vs 24 we know trees are men. and a tree of good and evil means a man whose wisdom can remove the protection of GOD from you and so do not dabble in that mans wisdom. wisdom such as capitalism, GET RICH OR DIE TRYING etc etc
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by lekki1444: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You ask for any and everything. If not, you are bound to waste time sifting through the sludge with the potential of gaining nothing in the end -exercise in stupidity, I call it. undecided

Ask for knowledge, understanding and wisdom and He guides you through the muck to finding that which you desire and more. undecided
you can ask but it will not be given to impure souls
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
here is another post devoid of understanding. first of ALL from mark 8 vs 24 we know trees are men. and a tree of good and understanding means a man whose wisdom can remove the protection of GOD from you and so do not dabble in that mans wisdom. wisdom such as capitalism, GET RICH OR DIE TRYING etc etc
Jesus Christ never told you in Mark 8 vs 24 that trees are men, nor did He suggest that tree refers to men. He instead told you that the fruits produced by the trees indicate what kind of tree the fruits belong to/come from. undecided

The same Jesus Christ gave you an analogy describing the Kingdom of God as if Giant oak tree. Are you silly enough to suppose from that that the Oak tree in His analogy refers to a man? undecided
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
you can ask but it will not be given to impure souls
Depends on what you mean by "impure souls"in this case. undecided
If even demons could ask and receive from Him, who am I to limit myself when asking? undecided
Re: Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? by haddeylium(m): 2:02am On Mar 27, 2021
accumulation of useless knowledge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Assemblies Of God Church Nigeria General Superintendent Is Dead / Chai, Why Did I Marry This Girl! / 990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness Part 1. By Evangelist Fumilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.