Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Book Review On Audacious By Daniel Inyang (GST 121) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Book Review On Audacious By Daniel Inyang (GST 121) (484 Views)

(GST 121) Book Review On Part-time Lovers by Maurice Udom / (GST 121) Book Review On The Adventurers By Henry Ayodeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review On Audacious By Daniel Inyang (GST 121) by ekems2020(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
The play, Audacious by Daniel Inyang clearly captures pan-African social issues with an emphasis on wealth redistribution, religion, and the cobweb of ills around them. Written by a seasoned playwright, Mr. Daniel Inyang, this tragic-comedy premises that love, peace, unity, contentment, and peaceful conflict resolution is the salt that society needs for progress and development.

I am giving out a comprehensive review of this book, Audacious by Daniel Inyang to 10 students and scholars as academic aid today.

To get a copy, reach me now: 07085763316 (Call or WhatsApp)

I love you and wish you success in your studies!!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

(1) (Reply)

NUC Upgrades Bachelor Of Physiotherapy To Doctor Of Physiotherapy / In-text Citation In APA Format In A Research Project / 2021 ADMISSSION: UNILAG to Admit 30 Percent of Carrying Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.