Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Husband In The Abroad Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Husband In The Abroad Needed (734 Views)

I Need A Husband / In Search Of A Husband / She Is In Need Of A Husband In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Husband In The Abroad Needed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Are you in the USA, Canada, U.K, Australia or Germany, at least 30 and looking for a wife? Pick me. Am a fashion designer, homely, respectful, ready to be your lovely wife. You come marry me in Naija then carry me go.

Serious men only.
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
would you marry me am available
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by JOACHINpedro: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
The hustle is real grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by GuyWise101(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
GetMeOutofNaija:
Are you in the USA, Canada, U.K, Australia or Germany, at least 30 and looking for a wife? Pick me. Am a fashion designer, homely, respectful, ready to be your lovely wife. You come marry me in Niaja then carry me go.

Serious men only.
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Are you a virgin? If you are not then get out of here because you can't be a non virgin and be looking for a man in that category.

We will be looking for an Omo Onile for you cool

1 Like

Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by drmikeadams(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
So that if u reach, u go begin open eyes and frustrate d man back to naija homeless grin
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wow! May God grant your heart intentions.
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by richmond500: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Daughter of Jezebel sit your nyash down here, you are not going anywhere. God will never let you go there and ruin an innocent man's life. For wanting to dump local league for international league so desperately, you must be a terrible woman.
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by MansoryMX(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
GetMeOutofNaija:
Are you in the USA, Canada, U.K, Australia or Germany, at least 30 and looking for a wife? Pick me. Am a fashion designer, homely, respectful, ready to be your lovely wife. You come marry me in Naija then carry me go.

Serious men only.

What of Ikorodu?

5 Likes

Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by abeniagbon(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
GetMeOutofNaija:

Serious men only.

Why in Abroad why not in Nigeria... some girl self na already cook food una dey find... una no wan start from scratch
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by habsydiamond(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
GetMeOutofNaija:

Serious men only.
Lori iro... So na here u dey u come dey find man wey go come marry u from US, Canada UK and so on.. Just say u dey find Maga wey go give u green card on a sliver plate. Na person like u go reach there divorce come dey find a guy in his 20s to marry..
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by emabe: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
GetMeOutofNaija:

Serious men only.

First you must tell us if you are male or female.

Then I would add that it you are female then May God help your ministry. Thing is many people won't take you seriously. It's sad but they won't understand. It's the Nigerian myopia playing it's tune. There are many NLer here who are watching.
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by Donspicey: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
If you are slim,have pointy tits, chocolate in complexion, Virgin and down to earth hit me up....
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by WilliamsDeGreat: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Donspicey:
If you are slim,have pointy tits, chocolate in complexion, Virgin and down to earth hit me up....

Lol unreal engine 10
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by gfon(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Donspicey:
lol boss...it's easier for a camel to pass true the eye of a needle than for for her to possess such attribuites.
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Upload your picture, too na. lipsrsealed
Re: A Husband In The Abroad Needed by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

What of Ikorodu?
No

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does It Really Matters? / Seun Osewa's Relationship Whos On, Whos Off. / Seeking An Appealing Lagos Dimes, 24-28yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.