Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) (76169 Views)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Jamesbally: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

Lolx.. Going by your statement, your saying is the igbo girls that chyke, propose and marry a yoruba dude?

Lolz stop consoling yourself.. You should start asking questions y yoruba dudes r finding yoruba girls less desirable..

That's exactly what Igbo Girls are doing to Yoruba guys. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by wingmanIII: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Malawian:

I wan fork one Yoruba geh for my area, if anything do my nose ehn, I dey block toll gate and every afonja must collect.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mad man!!!

5 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
wingmanIII:

Why don't you marry your own women? Too dirty and wayward?

Na this kind behavior dey make ur women dump u dey chase Yoruba boys.

We will marry them all, Yoruba progressive culture permits that

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by capitalzero: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Obalatule:
Words of consolation, We all know the dream of every yoruba man especially the elite is to have an igbo woman by his side grin

Not really Yoruba men are more liberal than igbo men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by capitalzero: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
SuperBold:

Abi oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
capitalzero:

Liberal indeed, why dont they go and marry hausa and fulani women if so liberal? grin grin

Igbo women are top notch both physically and intellectually, yoruba men cant really help themselvescheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
The time to Review Igbo traditional system is now

We are now becoming too weak and loose with our children

8 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by ZionGurl(f): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2021
sarrki:
They know we are well brought up and cultured

They love Yoruba men

I love Igbo women
With what I’m seen here on nairaland, The reverse is the case with yba men. I will be positive towards men from southwest when I see a reason to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Greatkenny2: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Once a Yoruba man becomes successful, his first dream and desire is to marry an Igbo lady just as the desire of all black American superstars and celebrities is to marry a white lady.

They admire and envy Igbos a lot, but since they cannot beat Igbos they resort to political and economic hatred but still that secret envy can't stop them from squandering their last penny to marry an Igbo lady. What a people. Why can't they marry their Hausa-Fulani friends more and leave Igbo women alone for once

I just pity poor Yoruba boys, they are left with no other option than to manage with Aminatu and Bisola, no wonder they cringe at the hearing of Biafra secession grin
Hahahaha Igbo and bad mouth... Easy bro

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by alfasexy: 12:13am On Mar 27, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Why are yoruba men attracted to Igbo female names "Chioma" . Another name for Awesome God is "Chioma". Alaafin of Oyo marries Chioma as his 13th wife, Davido wife to be na Chioma, and now Oyo commissioner for youth marries another Chioma. Igbo girls una too much smiley wink cheesy

I will never call my daughter Chioma!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by PoloG: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Yoruba people with stupidity self.. sometimes I regret being from there....

Mtcheeew

12 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2021
ZionGurl:
With what I’m seen here on nairaland, The reverse is the case with yba men. I will be positive towards men from southwest when I see a reason to.

The truth is in every human there are good and bad ones

Love does not know tribe or religion

It’s the greedy political class that like dividing us

4 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:

You are a patriot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:

Because Yoruba men are liberal, not demanding and less patriarchal.

We can marry Igbo Hausa Yoruba Fulani because Merin Ni Olorun so cheesy cheesy

Yoruba men are weak, in short.

8 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Yoruba men are weak, in short.

Yoruba have evolved from their savage days just like the European, remain other tribes especially the clanish one to evolve from his archaic ways or his right hand will become his best friend smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Rahkman: 1:31am On Mar 27, 2021
So wetin dey special for this girl body now i don see plenty yoruba girls wey fine pass her... same with that davido chioma

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 1:32am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:

Yoruba have evolved from their savage days just like the European, remain other tribes especially the clanish one to evolve from his archaic ways or his right hand will become his best friend smiley

This is not entirely an advantage. You are surrounded by conservative societies whose only goal is dominating everybody they are in contact with, yet you do not have an independent boundary and security arrangement that can draw the line whenever the occasion calls for it. Being liberal, not demanding and less patriarchal will make your society to be overrun.

Even your liberality will be taken away.

14 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:39am On Mar 27, 2021
alfasexy:

I will never call my daughter Chioma!
Why?
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Akanbiedu:

This is not entirely an advantage. You are surrounded by conservative societies whose only goal is dominating everybody they are in contact with, yet you do not have an independent boundary and security arrangement that can draw the line whenever the occasion calls for it. Being liberal, not demanding and less patriarchal will make your society to be overrun.

Even your liberality will be taken away.

Imagine a tribe in 21st century boasting of how savage and how clanish they are undecided don't worry Yoruba culture always gulp up any culture it come across with, you can try your best.

We are talking about marriage, u turn it to society issue grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2021
In as much as I support inter tribal marriages but this is becoming too much. Every Saturday you find our brothers marrying Igbo girls, who then will marry the ones you left? Charity begins at home abeg

4 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:

Imagine a tribe in 21st century boasting of how savage and how clanish they are undecided don't worry Yoruba culture always gulp up any culture it come across with, you can try your best.

We are talking about marriage, u turn it to society issue grin
His submission is a pragmatic one.

1. A high percentage of half-breeds is not good for any society because they are known to have natural divided loyalty. Its even worse when the political class are the chief culprits. We are already aware of the plans of certain ethnic groups to subjugate Yoruba people by eliminating pure Yoruba leaders. When someone wishes to destroy you, he studies your weaknesses. Those guys are aware of the non-pragmatic liberal nature of many Yorubas, which informs their choice of inter-marriage as one of their strategies to overrun Yorubaland.

2. They understand self-presevation which we Yoruba seem to lack. I know that my intelligent Yoruba compatroits reading this piece would be like; but its our brothers that wooed those ladies, its not like they were coerced by the ladies. For my brothers and sisters with such thought, I'd like us to refresh our memories about how one DJ Switch who unknowingly to the Yoruba public was carrying out a mission for IPOB. DJ switch was able to manipulate public opinion up the the extent that some Yorubas were willing to be party to a mob, that seeks to eliminate one of the strong Pure Yoruba political leaders of this era (Tinubu). Hope you are getting my drift? Those guys have a plan to eliminate pure Yoruba leaders and replace them with half-Yorubas at least, so as to pave the way for subjugation of Yorubas and turn Yorubaland into a land of non-indigenous people, with the proliferation of half-Yorubas.

3. So, it should not be a surprise if a good number of those ladies are part of the evil strategy targeted at Yoruba traditional and political leaders, in order to replace same with half-Yorubas as well as bastards which could be breed deliberately.

3. To fellow Yorubas who are concerned about the preservation of this wonderful race, do not join the chronic liberals in applauding this self-destructive act. In fact make it a point to discriminate against the offspring of such union as its obtainable everywhere. To discourage it on one hand, and to ensure that our pure Yoruba descendants does not become a minority in their father land in the future. Thanks as you take the unpopular and difficult approach to preserve our race.

Cc: Akanbiedu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by igbowoman: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2021
Chioma again

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Aderr: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The time to Review Igbo traditional system is now

We are now becoming too weak and loose with our children
This is the truth. Igbo ladies now find Yoruba men very attractive. I think it has to do with the fact that there are many Igbo's living in Yoruba land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Aderr: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:

I wonder why our Igbo brothers here are so angry about this. grin We will take their women and there is nothing they can do. wink It shows Yoruba men are more refined. It's the dream of their ladies to hook Yoruba boys. That's nothing to be angry about. If your ladies are dumping you like hot coal for other tribes, check yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2021
Aderr:
This is the truth. Igbo ladies now find Yoruba men very attractive. I think it has to do with the fact that there are many Igbo's living in Yoruba land.

Even if they are living in Yorubaland, the system suppose to be strict.

It is now becoming a trend and needs to be check-mated.

This is after effects of parents been loose with their children instead of properly guiding them from infancy.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2021
AdekunleScience:
His submission is a pragmatic one.

1. A high percentage of half-breeds is not good for any society because they are known to have natural divided loyalty. Its even worse when the political class are the chief culprits. We are already aware of the plans of certain ethnic groups to subjugate Yoruba people by eliminating pure Yoruba leaders. When someone wishes to destroy you, he studies your weaknesses. Those guys are aware of the non-pragmatic liberal nature of many Yorubas, which informs their choice of inter-marriage as one of their strategies to overrun Yorubaland.

2. They understand self-presevation which we Yoruba seem to lack. I know that my intelligent Yoruba compatroits reading this piece would be like; but its our brothers that wooed those ladies, its not like they were coerced by the ladies. For my brothers and sisters with such thought, I'd like us to refresh our memories about how one DJ Switch who unknowingly to the Yoruba public was carrying out a mission for IPOB. DJ switch was able to manipulate public opinion up the the extent that some Yorubas were willing to be party to a mob, that seeks to eliminate one of the strong Pure Yoruba political leaders of this era (Tinubu). Hope you are getting my drift? Those guys have a plan to eliminate pure Yoruba leaders and replace them with half-Yorubas at least, so as to pave the way for subjugation of Yorubas and turn Yorubaland into a land of non-indigenous people, with the proliferation of half-Yorubas.

3. So, it should not be a surprise if a good number of those ladies are part of the evil strategy targeted at Yoruba traditional and political leaders, in order to replace same with half-Yorubas as well as bastards which could be breed deliberately.

3. To fellow Yorubas who are concerned about the preservation of this wonderful race, do not join the chronic liberals in applauding this self-destructive act. In fact make it a point to discriminate against the offspring of such union as its obtainable everywhere. To discourage it on one hand, and to ensure that our pure Yoruba descendants does not become a minority in their father land in the future. Thanks as you take the unpopular and difficult approach to preserve our race.

Cc: Akanbiedu

Jargons, it surprises me in this present age people are thinking like this.

If England was using this principle, they won't be where they are today, Yoruba being liberal does not translate to weak, our culture is stronger than any one.

If you marry us and you give birth to children, he is already part of us as he carry our blood, that is our principle.

I don't give a shit if you are half breed, or half breed want to be governor, just be a good person or good leader that's all.

Although some tribes like igbo and fulani are the people you are looking for. They will love to hear more about your advice.

Oluwa mi, gbogbo eni keni to sori re latara Yoruba to tun fenu ba Yoruba je, Oluwa da sharia fun amin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Afolabimills(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Broke mumunis and kabirus and mufutaus keep talking about yamlegs grin

Bloody losees
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2021
capitalzero:

Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder.

Your liberalism should be towards marry your own yoruba people.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.