Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) (76152 Views)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by PoloG: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
selemempe:
your comeback lines are weak. If igbos don't marry yoruba or Hausa, that should tell you that we have an adequate number of women for ourselves and we are now exporting to you. undecided
savage grin grin
As for me, I don't support inter tribal marriage

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by knowledgeable: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2021
TheNeededShock:

grin grin grin yeah right......after fvckin Tonto and driving her crazy and her giving him a son, Churchill is currently fvckin Tonto's Igbo friend who has also given him a child. We Yoruba men will continue to plant our seeds in your woman till the end of time. We're not impotent bastards who rely on baby factories or kidnap and adopt Almanjiri kids in the north.

All these yapings are because Yoruba women are inferior to Igbo women....kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by knowledgeable: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2021
niyidenrele:

Same and vice versa
Answer this question
Why are Igbo babes running away from marrying thier tribesmen?
Could it be because they are noted for , ritual killing and money making?
Fraud and armed robbery?
Kidnapping?

Yoruba propaganda and falsehood: go to YouTube now and type in Nigeria marriages. Tons and tons of Igbo beautiful marriages...100% Igbo men marriages to beautiful Igbo women, unlike 80% Yoruba women marriages to Yoruba men.

Yoruba men 'SEEKING' out Igbo women for girl friends or marriages are biological expression of more attractiveness over less attractiveness, an expression of beauty over less beauty, desire, beauty attributes or less of it. No matter what ever spin you Yorubas put on it, that's what it is & all Igbo men fill superior to you damn tiger face Yorubas in this regard. And the time have come for you Yoruba men to start respecting that sharing that is not even allowed among Fulanis. And woo betide you folks in this day and age... thinking Igbos may not have the capability/capacity to attack such unions. Believe me, with the power of internet and social media, Igbos can campaign against it and stop it. Ask Yoruba churches in Igbo land. Be warned!.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Asswipemod: 2:27am On Mar 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Broke mumunis and kabirus and mufutaus keep talking about yamlegs grin

Bloody losees

Losees! Oga o! Wonders of Nairaland grammar shall never end!
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Asswipemod: 2:29am On Mar 28, 2021
knowledgeable:

Yoruba propaganda and falsehood: go to YouTube now and type in Nigeria marriages. Tons and tons of Igbo beautiful marriages...100% Igbo men marriages to beautiful Igbo women, unlike 80% Yoruba women marriages to Yoruba men.

Yoruba men 'SEEKING' out Igbo women for girl friends or marriages are biological expression of more attractiveness over less attractiveness, an expression of beauty over less beauty, desire, beauty attributes or less of it. No matter what ever spin you Yorubas put on it, that's what it is & all Igbo men fill superior to you damn tiger face Yorubas in this regard. And the time have come for you Yoruba men to start respecting that sharing that is not even allowed among Fulanis. And woo betide you folks in this day and age... thinking Igbos may not have the capability/capacity to attack such unions. Believe me, with the power of internet and social media, Igbos can campaign against it and stop it. Ask Yoruba churches in Igbo land. Be warned!.

See tendon acting like meat! Stop wetin? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Asswipemod: 2:30am On Mar 28, 2021
knowledgeable:

All these yapings are because Yoruba women are inferior to Igbo women....kiss the truth.

Or maybe Igbo women fall more easily for Yoruba men. French kiss the truth!
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

4k U,you can never see Igbo girl pant not to talk of touch something,you nor reach and yam.leg is sexy...so enjoy your pencil leg grin grin grin

See who dey talk sef....
YrbaMslm. grin

I can never see Ibo girl pant you say? grin. I can't laugh abeg. Ibo girls are the cheapest when you have dough...and they can f**k. Except Amaka is no longer an Ibo name.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Idiko1:

The bolded is a complete idiotic statement. It is akin to say Yoruba girls have the widest mouths in the world. Yet the same Igbo girls have continuously dominated beauty pageant in Nigeria. One state from Igboland has called Nigerian beauty pageant contest its home.

Beauty pageants? I guess you were still a toddler when the cucumber story broke. Even oloshos win beauty pageant in Nigeria. What is this one saying?

Was Bianka not a so-called beauty queen? She eventually married her great-grandpa after serving FFK enough puna. Ana Ebiere nko? That one another wide puna olosho. How about Chioma Chef Chi? She is serving Davido toto FOC now!

If I hia!

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by niyidenrele: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2021
knowledgeable:

What's this one saying
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Dinieoj:
Please my brothers you guys should leave our Yoruba husbands alone, I'm igbo married to a Yoruba man, he always wished he had married me long before he did. I'm helping him with his business which he doesn't even come around to see or check stocks cos he feels I can handle it. Now he's friend are disturbing me to get them an ibo wife too. The Igbo can't have all the good girls alone to themselves biko
You are censeless.afon ass are the dirtiest people on Earth and mess too much.
I just pray he does not use uyo to o subscribe later
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

What guarantee is there that anything will work in the new country you want
Be brave and take decision,don't just because of kowardice stay in one place.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2021
technicallyrich:

Be brave and take decision,don't just because of kowardice stay in one place.
You don't take decisions just for the fun of it. You take decisions because they are the right ones then stand by it.
A bad decision also has consequences. That's why thinking is part of a rational human activity.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You don't take decisions just for the fun of it. You take decisions because they are the right ones then stand by it.
A bad decision also has consequences. That's why thinking is part of a rational human activity.
STFU,your prob and generally afonhjas is kowardice.
Fearr fearr
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
technicallyrich:

STFU,your prob and generally afonhjas is kowardice.
Fearr fearr
I'm not aware of any situation in which your people have shown bravery either.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm not aware of any situation in which your people have shown bravery either.
Type the bravest,richest and strongest black tribe on Earth.
I'm sure ijaws will prob up top 5.
I can teach you how to be bravveu and courageousf but first you need to acknowledge that an average afonkja out there is a koward,and they are xtremely derty too and hardly bath.
Also love jujuu and mess too much.
Their women don't also wash their pata or their pra.
I will help you,and teach you bravvvery.
I promise.but you will pay me a million.
Do you agree.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2021
technicallyrich:

Type the bravest,richest and strongest black tribe on Earth.
I'm sure ijaws will prob up top 5.
I can teach you how to be bravveu and courageousf but first you need to acknowledge that an average afonkja out there is a koward,and they are xtremely derty too and hardly bath.
Also love jujuu and mess too much.
Their women don't also wash their pata or their pra.
I will help you,and teach you bravvvery.
I promise.but you will pay me a million.
Do you agree.
This is not how to hustle. You can start hawking pure water in your area for a start, instead of stylishly doing online bambiala. Down the road, you'll hit your million.
As for cowardice, it's obvious the weakest president we've ever had is an ijaw man. He was so weak he couldn't name a university not to talk of getting himself re-elected.
When do ijaw display bravery? Is it that five or ten minutes in a day when they are not drunk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Dinieoj(f): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
[So you consider yourself to be more sensible, you're a big fool for even having the thought of calling me senseless, marry whoever you want to idiotic personality.

quote author=technicallyrich post=100274586]
I just pray he does not use uyo to o subscribe later[/quote]
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dinieoj:
[So you consider yourself to be more sensible, you're a big fool for even having the thought of calling me senseless, marry whoever you want to idiotic personality.

quote author=technicallyrich post=100274586]
I just pray he does not use uyo to o subscribe later
Agaracha.no wonder nobody wanted to marry you from SS and se, because of cause they will easily know.
Agaracha.
Remember Tonto dike and the others.
Please update me with the story when he later kickks you out.
Bye bye agaracha baby.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

This is not how to hustle. You can start hawking pure water in your area for a start, instead of stylishly doing online bambiala. Down the road, you'll hit your million.
As for cowardice, it's obvious the weakest president we've ever had is an ijaw man. He was so weak he couldn't name a university not to talk of getting himself re-elected.
When do ijaw display bravery? Is it that five or ten minutes in a day when they are not drunk?
You are a koward,you are still bloke,you are derty,you mess too much and you still don have cense.
If I was you,I would have done the honourable awolowo.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
technicallyrich:

You are a koward,you are still bloke,you are derty,you mess too much and you still don have cense.
If I was you,I would have done the honourable awolowo.
Ok. Stop quoting me plz. I've had it with your nonsense. Go and read a proper English grammar text

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok. Stop quoting me plz. I've had it with your nonsense. Go and read a proper English grammar text
My friend go and do the awolowo,that is what most afonhjas do when life gets tough since they
are half menn.
Kowardss.
Derty mann
Enjoy your Sunday and learn how to be detribalised.
We are brothers just that a little truth won't hurt right.
Takia

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Aderr: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Lol why you soo salty.....the average Yoruba woman doesn't see marriage as a means of cashing out and are quite very independent and successful thus finding a man to match their standing is quite difficult, check your top 5 female musicians and actresses, check the second richest woman in Africa, check the 5 women in tech, banking and finance, check the 5 female human rights activists, check the current female monarchs in Nigeria.....the yoruba woman's ambition and success unfortunately comes with disadvantages; they marry late and rarely marry outside their tribes, and this is so with any evoling society, not some sociaty whose only export is it's domesticated house wife women, Plus the intermarriages between yoruba boys and your women you hear of are few and are largely between Igbo women who grew up in the west and have been refined and yorubanized....lol most of these your Igbo sisters haven't been their region sef and you should hear some of their remarks concerning most of their tribesmen. Laslas women seek dominant males and men seek submissive females and the only thing Igbo land has is submissive, reason why your women svck the dicks of yoruba demons and you're busy wanking.

The worst types of lies are the ones you tell yourself
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Dinieoj(f): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hug the closest transformer senseless fool. I'm married to a Yoruba kill yourself.

quote author=technicallyrich post=100280542]
Agaracha.no wonder nobody wanted to marry you from SS and se, because of cause they will easily know.
Agaracha.
Bye bye agaracha baby.[/quote]
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

I can never see Ibo girl pant you say? grin. I can't laugh abeg. Ibo girls are the cheapest when you have dough...and they can f**k. Except Amaka is no longer an Ibo name.

grin grin grin

You see what I'm saying grin he can't see pata unless he spends his meagre salary baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dinieoj:
Hug the closest transformer senseless fool. I'm married to a Yoruba kill yourself.

quote author=technicallyrich post=100280542]
Agaracha.
Bye bye agaracha baby.
Why will I when financially I'm better than him,physically I look better and more over I have a bigger buck.
You will never see my type for marriage,so you settle for a koward.
I m here enjoying neat,tight girls from SS and se.
What do you expect,when I'm rich,young and cute.
When he eventually bumps you,hit me up do you will be spending heavily on me while I service your Riva Niger.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You see what I'm saying grin he can't see pata unless he spends his meagre salary baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin

Even prostitutes charge for service. What distinguishes an average yam legger from prostitute? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Invitationn: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rawhumper:
Ah that one okay bro....i been dey with my niggas i come see wan chick that was almost naked so i go front am as we arrange say i go pay am 1k we just dey enter room. She come see my guy dey with another woman she shouted mama!!! Na so we come learn say na your mother and sister we hammer fir that night!! grin angry cheesy
cheesy wink grin wink grin grin grin angry grin cheesy wink
Oga Modus operandi grin grin
You're highhh

quote author=Invitationn post=100253604]Oga Modus Operandi, kindly tell us the story; the bear parlor one grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.