Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) (76172 Views)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
qualityovenbake:
I swear you are sick.
No, I am very healthy with my thinking faculty intact but you are certainly one hell of an asshole who is most likely affected by the issues that I pointed out, and you are scared about a change in the status-quo.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Guy carry go. .
Can only marry Igbo girl as a last resort.. not as a first , second or even tenth choice..
Ndi Ara..
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
AdekunleScience:
As a Yoruba citizen, if you claim to love your people and to always defend them and protect them from any harm. In the name of whatsoever you believe in as well as the memory of our ancestors please do not get yoked with citizens of Yoruba hating ethnic groups, notably IBO and Hausa-Fulani. These guys hate Yorubas because of envy, they wish to own what belong to us. They never stop planning how to eliminate pure Yoruba leaders either by imprisonment (Awolowo) or assassination (Akintola), so that they can take their place to pave way for their desire; which is the control of Yorubaland and the subjugation of the aboriginals. A new strategy of theirs is to inter-marry with Yoruba political and traditional leaders, to proliferate the leadership class with their seeds who could help them to achieve their desire. If you marry them believing that you're just being yourself, good for you but its good to be aware of the fact that you might just be helping them to advance their evil agenda over your people, without even knowing it.

Do not take my word for it but just imagine a scenario where Yorubaland becomes a sovereign nation. Do you honestly believe that we would be able to send the multitude non-Yorubas packing when their half-Yoruba offsprings, brothers, sisters, cousin as the case maybe hold top political and traditional offices, without risking a devastating civil war? Please, brethren let us not destroy the future of our descendants with our self-destructive liberalism. Thank you.

This is why I say we're not ready for oduduwa republic just yet....our liberalism and political correctness has left us open and heavily inflitrated, but in the event of a Yoruba republic mixed children whose fathers are yorubas can be seen and recognized as yoruba's but children whose father's are of other tribes would be seen as the tribes of their fathers... citizenship would be through paternity that won't really be an issue, as for the marrieges between Yoruba boys and Igbo women, I'd say that it's basically as a result of the large number of igbos schooling and living in the west and most of this "Igbo" girls have already been south "westernized" and probably haven't been to their ancestors stinkpile, the only issue is that marriages like this tend to breed politically liberal children. Asides that emotional decisions and shouldn't affect political decisions, Yakubu Gowon was fucking and had an Igbo girlfriend while his troops where bombing igboland so I don't think this would be a big issue. Seun fakorede was two years my senior in OAU, he's politically matured and won't make biased or stupid decisions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2021
For once in your entire life, you said a POLITICAL TRUTH!!

I am full Ibo guy but seems am marrying from Edo land. Though her mum was saying Edo dont marry Ibo but we want to break that barrier.

I love my wife to be and am so surprised that with my traditional and foundational attachement, i could end up marrying a non Ibo.(Left one i would have married, she is from Jos).

sarrki:

The truth is in every human there are good and bad ones

Love does not know tribe or religion

It’s the greedy political class that like dividing us
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Depressed101: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Why are yoruba men attracted to Igbo female names "Chioma" . Another name for Awesome God is "Chioma". Alaafin of Oyo marries Chioma as his 13th wife, Davido wife to be na Chioma, and now Oyo commissioner for youth marries another Chioma. Igbo girls una too much smiley wink cheesy
which davido wife to be undecided ?
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2021
Yoruba dey collect all CHIOMA in Biafra land finish.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2021
Rawhumper:
For once in your entire life, you said a POLITICAL TRUTH!!

I am full Ibo guy but seems am marrying from Edo land. Though her mum was saying Edo dont marry Ibo but we want to break that barrier.

I love my wife to be and am so surprised that with my traditional and foundational attachement, i could end up marrying a non Ibo.(Left one i would have married, she is from Jos).

First and foremost. You are Ibo and not Igbo.

So in essence marrying from other ethnicities won't be a surprise to Igbos...

Your fellow ibos will join you in that.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Sirdan247(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2021
SMH for some peeps on this nairaland. Everything must become tribal stuff. I just give up. Even if na cruise, it's stale already. Let's wake up and face pressing issues
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2021
Racoon:
Just like Betty-Akeredolu, Chioma-Paul Adefarasin, Chioma-Davido, Chiwendu-Fani Kayode and now this budding love affair again, they all love our girls.The handshake across the Nigeria as far as our women are concerned.

And your girls love us too !
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2021
How did you know that Gowon was fucking an Ibo lady and for your infomation Gowon was just the nominal Head of State. The North literally had guns pointed on his head. If you dont know, know it. The North was behind all his decisions.

I once said i have the dirty secrets of theNorth, thats why i have this unstoppable hatred against them. I know the North very well and their MODUS OPERANDI.

quote author=TheNeededShock post=100251244]

This is why I say we're not ready for oduduwa republic just yet....our liberalism and political correctness has left us open and heavily inflitrated, but in the event of a Yoruba republic mixed children whose fathers are yorubas can be seen and recognized as yoruba's but children whose father's are of other tribes would be seen as the tribes of their fathers... citizenship would be through paternity that won't really be an issue, as for the marrieges between Yoruba boys and Igbo women, I'd say that it's basically as a result of the large number of igbos schooling and living in the west and most of this "Igbo" girls have already been south "westernized" and probably haven't been to their ancestors stinkpile, the only issue is that marriages like this tend to breed politically liberal women. Asides that emotional decisions and shouldn't affect political decisions, Yakubu Gowon was fucking and had an Igbo girlfriend while his troops where bombing igboland so I don't think this would be a big issue. Seun fakorede was two years my senior in OAU, he's politically matured and won't make biased or stupid decisions.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
The man has bow legs hml to them
but his pocket is straight and sexy
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by sammirano: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2021
You see your life? You keep mixing Ibo and Igbo.

The correct term is Ibo as a person then Igbo is the language.

Yeah i would have either married from Jos or Edo but let see how it goes.

I am a guy with potentials and valuable, when i consider how i may be a blessing to the tribe i will marry, i still cant hold myself from these wonderful women i met in other tribes

quote author=Juliusmalema post=100251461]

First and foremost. You are Ibo and not Igbo.

So in essence marrying from other ethnicities won't be a surprise to Igbos...

Your fellow ibos will join you in that.[/quote]
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Invitationn: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Once a Yoruba man becomes successful, his first dream and desire is to marry an Igbo lady just as the desire of all black American superstars and celebrities is to marry a white lady.

They admire and envy Igbos a lot, but since they cannot beat Igbos they resort to political and economic hatred but still that secret envy can't stop them from squandering their last penny to marry an Igbo lady. What a people. Why can't they marry their Hausa-Fulani friends more and leave Igbo women alone for once

I just pity poor Yoruba boys, they are left with no other option than to manage with Aminatu and Bisola, no wonder they cringe at the hearing of Biafra secession grin

grin grin Your insecurity is second to none...you have a lot of work to do on you
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

This is why I say we're not ready for oduduwa republic just yet....our liberalism and political correctness has left us open and heavily inflitrated, but in the event of a Yoruba republic mixed children whose fathers are yorubas can be seen and recognized as yoruba's but children whose father's are of other tribes would be seen as the tribes of their fathers... citizenship would be through paternity that won't really be an issue, as for the marrieges between Yoruba boys and Igbo women, I'd say that it's basically as a result of the large number of igbos schooling and living in the west and most of this "Igbo" girls have already been south "westernized" and probably haven't been to their ancestors stinkpile, the only issue is that marriages like this tend to breed politically liberal women. Asides that emotional decisions and shouldn't affect political decisions, Yakubu Gowon was fucking and had an Igbo girlfriend while his troops where bombing igboland so I don't think this would be a big issue. Seun fakorede was two years my senior in OAU, he's politically matured and won't make biased or stupid decisions.
I really get your point sir. However, we must continue to tell ourselves the ugly truth about the dangers which most of us pretend are not significant. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, without been tribal Igbo girls fine, they can cook beyond ewedu and Amala, they are resourceful but na only their attitude be their undoing

Yoruba girls let me just leave it, because unless she is half Yoruba e. g half cast or with Igbo mother she dey hardly fine, she dey hardly neat.

But for me i prefer to marry a middle eastern christian or an African American well mannered

Lol why you soo salty.....the average Yoruba woman doesn't see marriage as a means of cashing out and are quite very independent and successful thus finding a man to match their standing is quite difficult, check your top 5 female musicians and actresses, check the second richest woman in Africa, check the 5 women in tech, banking and finance, check the 5 female human rights activists, check the current female monarchs in Nigeria.....the yoruba woman's ambition and success unfortunately comes with disadvantages; they marry late and rarely marry outside their tribes, and this is so with any evoling society, not some sociaty whose only export is it's domesticated house wife women, Plus the intermarriages between yoruba boys and your women you hear of are few and are largely between Igbo women who grew up in the west and have been refined and yorubanized....lol most of these your Igbo sisters haven't been their region sef and you should hear some of their remarks concerning most of their tribesmen. Laslas women seek dominant males and men seek submissive females and the only thing Igbo land has is submissive, reason why your women svck the dicks of yoruba demons and you're busy wanking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Yoruba men rushing Igbo women since 19 gogoro cheesy

His wife is most likely from IMO or Abia. They are one of the most LIBERAL when it comes to marrying people not from their States of origin.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2021
AdekunleScience:
I really get your point sir. However, we must continue to tell ourselves the ugly truth about the dangers which most of us pretend are not significant. Cheers.

Yes I understand, we are too liberal and this intertribal marriages must be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2021
sarrki:
Enjoy the honeymoon,
Hon Seun Fakorede and his bosom love, Sylvia Choma Nwosu.

Engagement comes up Sunday 28th while the white wedding date would ba announced later.

This is just a tip of a would be a happy married life in andy.
Congratulations.

https://twitter.com/TheSeunFakorede/status/1375494212616077316?s=19

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seun_Fakorede

The guy don add weight o. shocked
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
The truth is Ibo guys are hard to find bro....our women know its a competition when it comes to Ibo guys but lesser competition when its yoloba guys.

The above is the answer without bias...

quote author=niyidenrele post=100250582]

Same and vice versa
Answer this question
Why are Igbo babes running away from marrying thier tribesmen?
Could it be because they are noted for , ritual killing and money making?
Fraud and armed robbery?
Kidnapping? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by KingOdart(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
selemempe:
just like an Igbo woman became first lady (Maryam Abacha) because of the way Hausa dey craze for Igbo girls, a half Igbo man will also become the leader of yoruba land one day. You guys already know that Obasanjo is half Igbo...more will still come

But come o...who go come marry Una dirty dirty girls?

I think you should be more worried about why your women are not marrying you. Maybe it is because you are Pigs and dirty cheesy

Your brain is so dull to note that what you stated is also vice versa, half Yoruba will also become your leaders in Igbo Land in the future

More over Yoruba married your most beautiful women and leave the ugly looking, gorilla hairy body ones for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
After Fvcking all the ibadan girls m, bobo go settle for Chioma.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Invitationn: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Rawhumper:
How did you know that Gowon was fucking an Ibo lady and for your infomation Gowon was just the nominal Head of State. The North literally had guns pointed on his head. If you dont know, know it. The North was behind all his decisions.

I once said i have the dirty secrets of theNorth, thats why i have this unstoppable hatred against them. I know the North very well and their MODUS OPERANDI.
Oga Modus Operandi grin
It's funny how questioned/doubted the "Gowon bleeping an Ibo lady" claim (because the commenter didnt back it up) but went on with your own ridiculous "Gowon was just a nominal head of state" claim and capping it with "If you dont know, know it" Geez! grin

Las las, na to leave Nairaland for una
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2021
naijadrivablog:

His wife is most likely from IMO or Abia. They are one of the most LIBERAL when it comes to marrying people not from their States of origin.

Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder.

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Tobid1822: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2021
naijadrivablog:

She's probably from enugu but grew up and schooled in the west, she's been westernized and yorubanized.

And yes, the yoruba man can marry from any tribe in the country either fulani, hausa or yoruba. The world is his oyster.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:

Because Yoruba men are liberal, not demanding and less patriarchal.

We can marry Igbo Hausa Yoruba Fulani because Merin Ni Olorun so cheesy cheesy
Na lie.

Igbo girls can marry anything and from anywhere.

It's more about them than about Yoruba men.

Igbo men on other hand are more selective.

And igbo parents are more concerned with where their sons marry.

Stop making fake conjecture.

If na about husband material, Igbo men are unbeatable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Keemsleek005(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
In as much as I support inter tribal marriages but this is becoming too much. Every Saturday you find our brothers marrying Igbo girls, who then will marry the ones you left? Charity begins at home abeg

Don't get it mixed up igbo guys marry yoruba women too. To my best yoruba are very liberal people they hardly discriminate. And igbo ladies are more liberal than the men. Most igbo ladies are more open then the men, but u see those liberal igbo boys that are fire, good catch and romantic lovely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.