Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) (76173 Views)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
sarrki:
Enjoy the honeymoon,
Hon Seun Fakorede and his bosom love, Sylvia Choma Nwosu.

Engagement comes up Sunday 28th while the white wedding date would ba announced later.

This is just a tip of a would be a happy married life in andy.
Congratulations.

https://twitter.com/TheSeunFakorede/status/1375494212616077316?s=19

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seun_Fakorede

Where is Adeyinka Grandson de Wailer? More heartache to your fragile heart.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Igboid: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
With lots of our Igbo men in Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Thailand, South Africa, all over the. World and with Christianity abolishing polygamy in Igbo land.
The end result is that there is a surplus of marriageable beautiful maidens in Igbo land.
There are not enough Igbo men to go round for Igbo women. Polygamy could have helped us like it helped our ancestors keep our Igbo women married within Igbo land. But Christianized modern Igbos have demonized polygamy.
Consequently, our surplus Igbo ladies have to seek for husbands outside Igbo land or remain unmarried in Igbo land.

It's a conversation no one is ready to have in Igbo land yet.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Lol if you think a rubber stamp american puppet who doesn't know how to tie her scarf well is more powerful than an oil barronness then you're obviously ignorant and am pretty sure you really don't know how forbes ranking works or even Wikipedia,....back to the main topic, why are your women after getting trained by their fathers trooping down to yorubaland land to svck Yoruba dick and get impregnated by their men....is Igbo land lacking capable men...

Lol... it is obvious your are an ignorant conehead who is suffering from cognitive disorder. Go back to what I posted earlier but this time read it very carefullygrin grin. To the topic, you should find a solution for the epidemic of menopausal girls in your land before you can be taken serious. It is only a foolish man that chases rats while his house is on fire. cheesy grin
Igbo girls come to your land and trump your girls and take their men. Your fore fathers in their graves will be weeping for their daughters now. grin grin grin
Very soon the Igbo race will swallow your race. After all, what we are mostly seeing nowadays in yorubaland are children who bear igbo and yoruba names while the full breed are fast dissapearing. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Lol... it is obvious your are an ignorant conehead who is suffering from cognitive disorder. Go back to what I posted earlier but this time read it very carefullygrin grin. To the topic, you should find a solution for the epidemic of menopausal girls in your land before you can be taken serious. It is only a foolish man that chases rats while his house is on fire. cheesy grin
Igbo girls come to your land and trump your girls and take their men. Your fore fathers in their graves will be weeping for their daughters now. grin grin grin
Very soon the Igbo race will swallow your race. After all, what we are mostly seeing nowadays in yorubaland are children who bear igbo and yoruba names while the full breed are fast dissapearing. grin grin grin

Lol....keep coping.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by CSTRR: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Idiko1:

I can state unequivocally Yoruba women do not have what it takes to draw attention of well-articulated man.
Yeah.
Maybe compared to the average Igbo woman.

An average Igbo woman will defeat an average Yoruba woman in a hunt for men.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Letthrmsay(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Qorks:

Marriage isn't politics MrKnowItAll. People just fall in love with one another. The rest is purely coincidental

Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill

In as much as u are right,but nothing is beyond these Igbo folks,the way they spew hatred online needs to b looked into criticaly,they are in our mist for years and still carry bile of civil war with them all this years which most of them never witnessed,there is something fishy somewhere.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by codemaniacs: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Control wetin Do you want some Russian kids to freeze this forum for life

What I said its the obvious truth na.....Yorubas backstab, condemn, attack, join Hausa-Fulani to marginalize Igbos politically and economically in Nigeria out of whatever reason best known to them.....since they hate Igbos that much and love Hausa-Fulanis so much, why can't they remove eye from Igbo ladies and marry more Hausa-Fulani girls they love, why is it difficult for them to do, why

You cannot hate something and still desire to have that thing na, is it not madness

Once its politics time, they wear their tall agbada and long cap and head to Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto.....to discuss how Igbos will never become President......but when its time to marry fear won't let them go to their almajiri friends up north to marry, the will now rush back to Igbos they hate to start acting pretentious lovey dovey nonsense, I blame the Igbo girls stupidly accepting to marry them....and mostly their father who ought to chase them out of his compound with long cutlass, I hate nonsense angry angry

you've come with this "marginalization" nonsense again....

how can you marginalize an ethnic nation that has at least 5 states to themselves and some of the states have crude oil, large deposits of coal, large reserves of gas, fertile soil for agriculture e.t.c.

igbos are not marginalized , if igbos are marginalized what do you want ethnic nations that don't have any state to themselves to say
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by CSTRR: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Another bvllshit.

Igbo women are just typical african women seeking strong dominant A males with money, power and ability to fvck them mad.
You are not wrong.
They take it to an extreme though.

Unlike most Nigerian women, Igbo women have no inhibitions or taboo.

They can marry anybody, as long as it serves their interests whether money, power or whatever.

An Igbo girl recently married the alafin of Oyo.
An old king in a foreign culture.

A Yoruba girl will think twice before marrying an old king in eastern Nigeria.

Though maybe I think it's because Igbo parents don't care where their daughters marry from compared to Yoruba parents with respect to female children.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Yeah right... grin grin

You brain works in retrogressive mode. Lol.. the lowdown is that Ozor don dey fire the pussy left, right and center. hahaha... see your conehead brother cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You brain works in retrogressive mode. Lol.. the lowdown is that Ozor don dey fire the pussy left, right and center. hahaha... see your conehead brother cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Lol...my conehead brother is a #80million simp and a chieftain in his village. Lol abeg flatin0 free me...them don use that your ozo head break coconut...he never just know.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by bash8936: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Chai Anoda Bad news for Igbo men and Yoruba women Lol.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

This is why I say we're not ready for oduduwa republic just yet....our liberalism and political correctness has left us open and heavily inflitrated, but in the event of a Yoruba republic mixed children whose fathers are yorubas can be seen and recognized as yoruba's but children whose father's are of other tribes would be seen as the tribes of their fathers... citizenship would be through paternity that won't really be an issue, as for the marrieges between Yoruba boys and Igbo women, I'd say that it's basically as a result of the large number of igbos schooling and living in the west and most of this "Igbo" girls have already been south "westernized" and probably haven't been to their ancestors stinkpile, the only issue is that marriages like this tend to breed politically liberal children. Asides that emotional decisions and shouldn't affect political decisions, Yakubu Gowon was fucking and had an Igbo girlfriend while his troops where bombing igboland so I don't think this would be a big issue. Seun fakorede was two years my senior in OAU, he's politically matured and won't make biased or stupid decisions.

u mean sw stinkpile litered with brown roofs and muddy houses k i get nw..bloody savages of the 21st century.

ur dead ancestors would be ashamed of u lots, houses they left since the almagamation of nigeria are still left standíng today nd occupied by their scratched face descedants.wat a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Lol...my conehead brother is a #80million simp and a chieftain in his village. Lol abeg flatin0 free me...them don use that your ozo head break coconut...he never just know.

Mumu, I hold you before? Why cry for a man when he is not complaining to you. Ozor is not your problem. Your problem is living with you in your skull mining homeland. I'd rather you organized a free marriage program for your ewedu sisters. I am sure they will make you a chieftain for that. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
unshakablejihad:

u mean sw stinkpile litered with brown roofs and muddy houses k i get nw..bloody savages of the 21st century.

ur dead ancestors would be ashamed of u lots, [b]houses they left since the almagamation of nigeria are still left standíng today nd occupied by their scratched face descedants.[/b]wat a shame.

Lmao thanks for the compliment, we believe in preserving a part of our history while developing the unexplored areas, the nigerian system may limit our full potential but we've proven that we can succeed in on our own..... you're talking shit while hope tankodinma is demolishing his state and your brothers are getting buried in foreign lands.... nothing lasts long in Igbo land, cus of the lack of originality and brain power.....your brothers have become economic migrants scattered in different parts of the world peddling drugs and involving in criminality.... they're making their ancestors proud.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by rugged7(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
****spits***[color=#990000][/color] undecided

sarrki:
They know we are well brought up and cultured

They love Yoruba men

I love Igbo women
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Letthrmsay(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
flokii:
Good for him.. I'm just bothered about the rate of half-breeds we have in Yorubaland.

Now you'll see kids bearing Yoruba plus Igbo names when the mother is Igbo but if it's a case of Igbo man married to Yoruba lady, the kids bear only Igbo names.

'Se awa Yoruba lopolo lori bayi sha'.. how a tribe will be this docile baffles me.

Docility of highest order which Yoruba a termed as civility."Koi ye wa,yio ye wa lola" if a tribe continue showing how she hates a generation,I need to deal with him with a long spoon,I pray we don't regret all this stupid and annoying situation,these our imported wives will never allow our sons/daughters to marry yorubas,are we not playing with systematic extinction of our race?
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Lmao thanks for the compliment, we believe in preserving a part of our history while developing the unexplored areas, the nigerian system may limit our full potential but we've proven that we can succeed in on our own..... you're talking shit while hope tankodinma is demolishing his state and your brothers are getting buried in foreign lands.... nothing lasts long in Igbo land, cus of the lack of originality and brain power.....your brothers have become economic migrants scattered in different parts of the world peddling drugs and involving in criminality.... they're making their ancestors proud.

economic migrant feeding thousands of ur illiterate dead brain brothers and buying up lagos and sending them back to the slum from whence they came.

if u guys claimed u had brains we would have seen ur efforts in sw states aside lagos built by all tribal effort but no they are all cesspit filled with children of scratched faces whose effort are put in skull mining,ritualism,cannibalism,body part harvesting and body part transactions.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
unshakablejihad:

economic migrant feeding thousands of ur illiterate dead brain brothers and buying up lagos and sending them back to the slum from whence they came.

if u guys claimed u had brains we would have seen ur efforts in sw states aside lagos built by all tribal effort but no they are all cesspit filled with children of scratched faces whose effort are put in skull mining,ritualism,cannibalism,body part harvesting and body part transactions.

You're just venting..... developing lagos yet your brothers in enugu are facing water scarcity, abia holding the position of the dirtiest state in Africa, a region smaller than kano and receiving the same allocation as everyone yet poorly run and filled with erosion....I don't have time for your shit talk today.... I've heard this bullcrap multiple times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
sarrki:
They know we are well brought up and cultured

They love Yoruba men

I love Igbo women
It seems you are in a reverse.
The full right to marry rest with the man. He made his choice not a woman.

The spirit of love and accommodating came from the woman for saying YES.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

You're just venting..... developing lagos yet your brothers in enugu are facing water scarcity, abia holding the position of the dirtiest state in Africa, a region smaller than kano and receiving the same allocation as everyone yet poorly run and filled with erosion....I don't have time for your shit talk today.... I've heard this bullcrap multiple times.

words of consolation from an abobaku bcux of ur slum filled ibadan nigeria was terribly bashed online.

as for abia state they are doing jst fine,buildíng beautiful houses devoid of brown roofs and muddy houses.has one of the largest market in west africa that ur low iq denced brothers couldn't do.

u must have heard of Abiriba wich is refered to as small london go check out.Aba alone is far better than those slums u call home.even far more educated and industrious than osun,ondo,oyo put together.

it high the federal government proposes a bill to use a deadly dynamite in blowing up all South West buildings,u guys are a disgrace to your zebra looking ancestor and to africa as a whole.

bloody yoruba almajiri of the south.

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
unshakablejihad:

words of consolation from an abobaku bcux of ur slum filled ibadan nigeria was terribly bashed online.

as for abia state they are doing jst fine,buildíng beautiful houses devoid of brown roofs and muddy houses.has one of the largest market in west africa that ur low iq denced brothers couldn't do.

u must have heard of Abiriba wich is refered to as small london go check out.Aba alone is far better than those slums u call home.even far more educated and industrious than osun,ondo,oyo put together.

it high the federal government proposes a bill to use a deadly dynamite in blowing up all South West buildings,u guys are a disgrace to your zebra looking ancestor and to africa as a whole.

bloody yoruba almajiri of the south.

grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Letthrmsay(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:
With lots of our Igbo men in Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Thailand, South Africa, all over the. World and with Christianity abolishing polygamy in Igbo land.
The end result is that there is a surplus of marriageable beautiful maidens in Igbo land.
There are not enough Igbo men to go round for Igbo women. Polygamy could have helped us like it helped our ancestors keep our Igbo women married within Igbo land.
The end result is that our Igbo ladies have to seek for husbands outside Igbo land or remain unmarried in Igbo land.

It's a conversation no one is ready to have in Igbo land yet.

That's just the fact of the case,may God bless your truthfulness,unlike so docile people chest beating over nonsense.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Letthrmsay(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Go back to Igboid submission and quit this your stupidity
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:

You can be Igbo, efik, ijaw or even a hybrid....I don't fvckin care, Igbo women are largely unambitious stay at home wives whose only duty is cooking, breeding and getting fvcked.

Don't fvckin quote me.
insulting a tribe is now normal and no action to be taken.

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Toearn: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Chioma again hope it last
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by blasterman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder.

Your liberalism should be towards marry your own yoruba people.

Conservatism is a sign of mental disorder too. at the middle is where clarity is.

Are yo saying Jesus was mad because he was a liberal too?

Infact he started liberalism in a way

love your neigbour as yourself etc
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by niyidenrele: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
topboss:

Y ARE ALL THE RICH YORUBA MEN, INCLUDING YOUR ALAFIN OF OYO CHASING AFTER IGBO WOMEN.

HARDLY DO U SEE AN IGBO MAN MARRY OUTSIDE HIS TRIBE, ELSE, WAT IS THE FIGHT IN THE OKOYE HOUSE?

NO DEY TURN NARRATIVE ON ITS HEAD.

THIS OYO STATE POLITICIAN COULD HAVE MARRIED FROM RUSSIA IF HE WANTED BUT NO, IT MUST BE IGBO LAND.

Lies from the pot of hell
Seyi ,only married a woman from Port Harcourt,Rivers State
You say hardly, Ibo man marries outsider,
Yeye dey smell from your yansh
Seems you are from indomie generations
Go back and ask your elders and ancestors
Who one of the most prominent South East philanthropist and politicians, Chief Nzeribe
marries ? What of former Senate President, Adolphus Wabara ? Oga always get your fact right and consult your elders , if you wanna put mouth in a matter like this
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
[Your girls love them, because they are tired of their men and mother inlaw wahala, marrying an Igbo man, is marrying trouble, from their mother, and their culture, very patrichy men. All your girls are running from the culture of bondage.

..quote author=Racoon post=100238450]Just like Betty-Akeredolu, Chioma-Paul Adefarasin, Chioma-Davido, Chiwendu-Fani Kayode and now this budding love affair again, they all love our girls.The handshake across the Nigeria as far as our women are concerned.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.