Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 AM

If You Live In Osun State And Have Many Goats You Rear, I Want To Buy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If You Live In Osun State And Have Many Goats You Rear, I Want To Buy (307 Views)

Must You Live In The City? Why Village Life Is Better!! / My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / I Can Help You Rear Cockrel And Broiler Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Live In Osun State And Have Many Goats You Rear, I Want To Buy by Moneyfem: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
The title says it all. Let me know if you live there and you rear goats.
Re: If You Live In Osun State And Have Many Goats You Rear, I Want To Buy by Moneyfem: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Anyone?
Re: If You Live In Osun State And Have Many Goats You Rear, I Want To Buy by Mcsenior(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2021
Following
Re: If You Live In Osun State And Have Many Goats You Rear, I Want To Buy by LPFI: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Moneyfem:
Anyone?
What breeds are you interested in sir?
Your budget and how many goats are we talking about
Re: If You Live In Osun State And Have Many Goats You Rear, I Want To Buy by Moneyfem: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
WAD. five does, two bucks.

(1) (Reply)

Castor Seed For Sale / GUARANTEED PROFIT OF 9.5million In A Rice Farm. Partners/investors Are Needed / Complete Drip Irrigation Kit From Simba Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.