Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic (70328 Views)

Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Isable01: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2021
Let him explain
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Duplexxx: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2021
Buhari that picture is to reconstruct Nigeria

Don't get shocked
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by aBrokeRichDude: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2021
[right]
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by fredoooooo: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2021
Still didn't change the fact that he's your president
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by MilitantAtheist: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2021
Lol. It is true but kwankwaso is just another Muslim terrorist
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Jostoman: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:
I think the witches from Biafra have infected Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso should be careful around them, they only instigate hatred.
while the the spirit of zombie people have infected ganduje, kwankwaso should also be very careful in taking advise from people like you because you people like supporting evil.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by SmartPolician: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:
I think the witches from Biafra have infected Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso should be careful around them, they only instigate hatred.

Nigeria has few sane people and you are the leader of the mad contingent.
SMH
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2021
He go sign and release money
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by newdawnlive: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2021
u are there for 8 year without tangible project, the person that ready to execute many projects as he can u are bad-mouth him, why don't you do the education sector before leaving the office, even if gandollar is swallow money like kalokalo he still dey work. kudo oga gandollar chop make I work governor
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by jcross19: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:
That's part of zombie code "hatred" that APC goobsy are using to keep in cage... The way Nigeria is going down tremendously and the rate of increasingl in poverty is alarming, and still you have conscience to write that trash? Soon you will be a victim of bandit..
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2021
slivertongue:
governor scamming President.
President scamming the people,
APC scamming their party members.

APC is a party of scammers.
scammers congress

driver scamming president
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Temptee101(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Buhari has never understood anything all his life.

If he's not shocked, he is unaware and if he's not unaware, he is ontop of the situation; ask him which situation, he can't say.

Worst leader to ever rule a country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by sulaak(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Freelancer2020:
Ganduje became popular for his babaringa case, but that man is one of the best and working gov in Nigeria, you may dislike him as much as you want but you must respect his vision and intellect, unlike my state gov in osun, we have even forgot that we have a governor.

How can you respect a thief that has been captured on camera. Building roads and flyover is all good. but who will develop the million of children on the street of Kano. Development starts with security, education and healthcare. Awo made his name based on universal healthcare and education , the industrial parks, roads , and TV station came later.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by wonlasewonimi: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2021
If you want to get Nigerians happy, just build one useless road leading to nowhere, then you are highly performing.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

According to kwankwaso who was not even present

How did he arrive at that silly conclusion? Was he present?

PDP is the silliest, most incompetent and comedic opposition in the world.

So, Wike took N75 Billion from the FG for rubbish and unknown roads in Rivers, but this useless man is lamenting and questioning N20 billion world-class infrastructure in his own state, infrastructure that wIke can only dream of.

This is why Ganduje delivers the best infrastructures in Nigeria.

As a supposedly young man, you should learn to read and understand. It's actually much better if you do so.
What kwankwaso is saying is that Ganduje should have lobbied the president to do the bridge, being a federal govt road.
He's taking a loan to do a bridge which the man responsible for it does not even understand. In other words, there's a possibility he might be unable to get his money back from fg and even if he does, the interest on the loan will be carried by Kano state.
Also, the design of the bridge is already in the president's office.
Hope you understand now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by tarikem: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:
Don't you know it's a trick to get 75 billion naira refund from the federal government like other states did.. Let him ask Wike the way he did for Rivers State..
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Freelancer2020:
Ganduje became popular for his babaringa case, but that man is one of the best and working gov in Nigeria, you may dislike him as much as you want but you must respect his vision and intellect, unlike my state gov in osun, we have even forgot that we have a governor.

The previous governor of your state turned it to a professional debtor cheesy
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Gokoyer1401: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Na wa o
Lawly:

Yoruba Muslims are the worst irritating vomits and pain in the ass in this God forsaken so called country.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Chirowman(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Wahala ooo
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by ofiko123(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2021
It is understandable, we don't really blame the president...
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Onepeople: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

He said the man is one of the best and working gov in Nigeria, but instead of proving him wrong, you did what you people fo best, you enter gutter shouting bigotry with anger and bitterness.

All because you can not prove that your own governor is better thank Gabduje.

I wonder why you people rain abuse on other people, but never on your own useless leaders with nothing to show.

igbos are not too good in glorifying individuals, only when they feel such person have been shot change on something he is deserving, I used myself as an a example, you can't see me on this forum or any where else glorifies an individual because it makes no sense.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by picklighthouse: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/news-extra-buhari-didnt-understand-the-picture-ganduje-presented-to-him-says-kwankwaso

I disagree with Kwankwaso on this. Yes it is a federal road and the bridge should normally be the responsibility of the federal government. But such mindset is the very reason we are where we are as a country.

I doubt if Kwankwaso plies that road. The traffic along that route in the evening should be the worst in Kano now if I am not mistaken. With heavy duty vehicles, vans, scores of cars, tricycles all locked down at the same spot, and you want the governor to tell the President to come and construct the interchange? He thinks Kano is the only challenged State in the country, So that the President will say, we will do it for you immediatel? As a former governor too he should know it doesn't happen like that.

The earlier the governors take their State's development personal the better. That interchange is billed to be finished in18months. I can't wait for it to be completed. When you fly planes across the state all the time how would you know what people go through connecting to their offices and houses daily?

On this, i say way to go governor Ganduje.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2021
I am not a fan of Buhari, Ganduje or Kwakwanso but we have to tell ourselves the truth. Yes, Ganduje may have embarked on several infrastructure projects but as Kwakwanso rightly pointed out of what use are those projects if human capital development is not taken seriously?

All these roads and bridges governors are building will not have the desired impact for as long as people are not educated and do not have access to cheap capital.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Bridget95(f): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2021
Both of them don't understand the picture.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by oie(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Interested in learning a computer programming language....check my signature
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by akdjr(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2021
It baffles me that PDP members don't know how to play opposition politics. All you keep hearing from them is to want to seek public attention without any ideology behind it. Admit it that APC led government has done far more of what you couldn't do for 16years rule in less than 8years of their government. I went to Agege market where I do buy sack bags from one Ibo man, while we were talking about development by government as usual, he told me they may not want to support this present Government for some reasons but this government has done far more than what PDP couldn't do but a lot of them can't come out openly to say it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Tap0lane: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2021
Why do foolish Igbos like you now celebrate failures governing Alaigbo who are not able to build a single road or did Tinubu not build more than 10 roads yet your bigoted deluded igbo father insult him daily on NL.

wonlasewonimi:
If you want to get Nigerians happy, just build one useless road leading to nowhere, then you are highly performing.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Tap0lane: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2021
Just to prove that you are a lunatic from alaigbo did you bother questioning why the same Kwankwaso did not build any human capital development in his own wasted 8 years while he was the governor ? Why leave that out of your own governance but now expecting another person to take care of your failure.

PHijo:
I am not a fan of Buhari, Ganduje or Kwakwanso but we have to tell ourselves the truth. Yes, Ganduje may have embarked on several infrastructure projects but as Kwakwanso rightly pointed out of what use are those projects if human capital development is not taken seriously?

All these roads and bridges governors are building will not have the desired impact for as long as people are not educated and do not have access to cheap capital.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

And Gnduje delivered more and better infrastructure than your own governor so who is the real slave?

Please help me ask that mumu if he could swear with his life that there is just one governor that has not embezzled his State monies in Nigeria.
Secondly, ask him to name a governor that performs better than Ganduje
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Teenaira: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHwUkBi9eoc

See how corruption is transforming Kano.

While the losers shouting corruption own look like village.

What is your excuse?

grin grin

It is just unfortunate that Nigerians don't know we have problems. Everyday when I wake up, I only see lost opportunities in the country. The main problem in Nigeria is education and not corruption. So, what is education ? Education is just a collection of knowledge that could assist you in becoming a better being and also making your environment better. Because in a way, there should be an acceptable means of determining one's level of education then there is certification. Certificates are a quantitative assurance of level of knowledge in a particular area but they may not also be sufficient to determine how educated a person is atimes. So the best measure of education is a person's ability to positively influence him or her self and his environment.

So let's relate this to all these projects done by all tiers of government. Most of the projects are just a means of siphoning money ( Negative influence on the environment ) from government purse. Besides, many of these projects can never be on a top scale real priorities of the citizens at the particular government level. Apart from that the projects are never done in the interest of the society. Infact, once a project is commissoned, that is the end nobody bothers what happens after. Accountants call a methodology for accounting for certain things sinking fund method. Almost every projects done in Nigeria does not have real bearing with the society. Right from project conception, selection, costing, design, execution infact, all phases of project delivery are blatantly inefficient. Like this bridge now, because we refused to educate our people, some persons, may be boko haram will just come one day and bomb and destroy the bridge. This is because we refused to do projects that will address immediate (urgent) needs of the people or even long time needs. This is just one of several ways we have negatively impacted on our society. Unfortunately, we are on our own. Other parts of the world are developing their people and their environment. While their own world continue to develop, ours is either stagnant or degenerating. Who will help Nigeria ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.