Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! (46888 Views)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by superjab247: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I know I know...trust me I am always so careful, today was just different...this scammer will forever feel these pains of mine! Tonight I’ll report the scammer to God.
Oga am sorry to say
"But u are stupid"

U lazilly couldn't google to find zenith customer care online profiles or email

U couldn't get to the bank itself to verify issues or put a call to customer care of your bank

Please don't disturb us again this is pure foolishness exhibited by you
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Lawalemi(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2021
Igbankpa:
A neighbor of mine fell into a similar trap and got defrauded of the sum of four hundred and twenty thousand naira. she got a call surposedly from her bank saying her account is undergoing a security upgrade and she will likely get a code which she is to text back to that particular number used in calling her, and not up to a minute after call was dropped the code(OTP) came him which she sent to them as instructed next thing mama start see alert. she still in confusion as we speak.
I'm having a similar case with my relative. Was she able to make anything out of her investigations?
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Igbankpa(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2021
Lawalemi:

I'm having a similar case with my relative. Was she able to make anything out of her investigations?
she is still on it, constantly going to the bank as they've promised to do something about it.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Lawalemi(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2021
Igbankpa:
she is still on it, constantly going to the bank as they've promised to do something about it.

Okay, thanks.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by 2old4that(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Donspicey:
Very unfortunate dear.....

Report his Twitter handle to efcc or Cbn....

Create anoda acct and start trailing him...

You are right. I think I will also do this.

There's a platform on telegram called "CBN Digital Currency". They claimed to trade on e-Naira. I think they are scammers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.