Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. (27023 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month / Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City / UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
virginboy1:
Goal Nigeria.
Congratulations Iheanacho.
Make Una keep making us Proud.
Na u wan make ur ticket burst
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
That guy is only good in his club side. How many goals have he scored since he joined Super Eagles. Igbos are always non patriotic to One Nigeria.
Bandit... What are u doing outside the bush ?
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by originalprof: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nairalandian:
Y'all should go vote for him

It amazes me how you guys will always find a way to incorporate tribalism into everything
undecided
I just tired ever little tribalism quotes and references must follow.. this country ehnnn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by 22brains(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
naptu2:
Kelechi Iheanacho's goal against Burnley has been nominated for the Premier League goal of the month. The assist was provided by Wilfred Ndidi.

Here's a video of the goal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxwEr8PgHU

Here are the shortlisted goals

Kelechi Iheanacho (BUR 1-1 LEI) 3 March

Mason Mount (LIV 0-1 CHE) 4 March

Che Adams (SHU 0-2 SOU) 6 March

Harry Kane (TOT 4-1 CRY) 7 March*

Dwight McNeil (EVE 1-2 BUR) 13 March

Erik Lamela (ARS 2-1 TOT) 14 March

Leandro Trossard (BHA 3-0 NEW) 20 March

Jesse Lingard (WHU 3-3 ARS) 21 March

*Kane's first goal

Vote here https://www.premierleague.com/news/2075913

congratulations
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Qasim6(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
made in Nigeria goal
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Oysters(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kelz had a sweet strike but lamela's ... shocked
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Lamasta(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
I don vote for ma guy he deserves to be given an award for scoring two goals against Man Utd grin
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by rainmoredays: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nairalandian:
Y'all should go vote for him

It amazes me how you guys will always find a way to incorporate tribalism into everything
undecided
Dude he's just chasing clout and mentions. You should have just ignored.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by preselect(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
That guy is only good in his club side. How many goals have he scored since he joined Super Eagles. Igbos are always non patriotic to One Nigeria.

only a moronic slowpoke will be patriotic to a fantasy that is determined to fail tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Oweku: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Receive sense IJN..
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by ScamHunter: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Your grammar cannot even pass Common Entrance, yet you're criticizing someone who has done something you cannot do in 9 lives.
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by HIPROFILE(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Hahahahahahaha this guy u must be a very funny personality in real life...Lmao
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by naptu2: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

I know that this is part of the stupid nonsense that you people do where you try to derail threads and breed hatred by posting the kind of nonsense you posted, but that crap up there does not stand up to scrutiny.

Who achieved all these for Nigeria at the 2013 Under 17 World Cup?

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Imisi09: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

And who da hell are u to tell me that

It's because your thoughts doesn't make any sense and it will not unite US, check out today's match!
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by eskorelvis: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
but it's an igbo man that scored against Benin so wat exactly are u pointing at? did ur hausa man score??
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Stanleyville(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
shocked

Lamela for me..

Only one in 10 players can score with such technique
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mason Mount goal should win it

Up Chelsea...Bluessss
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Femeto: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kane should win it.
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Ayomidexj8(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
I would have love senior man to win this award but the moment I saw #ERIC LAMELA goal bring nominated

lamena will surely win this
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
virginboy1:
Goal Nigeria.

Like for Iheanacho share for Buhari

grin

Actually one mumu press share button grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by nakaman: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
virginboy1:
Goal Nigeria.
grin
someone shared grin ,we are crazy in this con3

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by mamajaz(f): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
virginboy1:
Goal Nigeria.

grin

No dey mention that guy's name on top good things like this one nah. Like for Iheanacho, share for Iheanacho better bro.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nice1 son

Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by thundafire: 12:17am On Mar 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Olodo wetin you sabi for this life
I sabi so much,I dn achieve and still achieving. Opening of mouth unconsciously is a very bad habit. I know say na so u dey open ur own mouth
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by TimmyTen(m): 1:16am On Mar 28, 2021
May be he wouldn’t have scored if his mouth was closed.... grin

No mind me Jare ... Fantastic Goal... proud of him
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by saajus: 4:32am On Mar 28, 2021
Naija connections
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Giltexo: 5:33am On Mar 28, 2021
Igbo amaka... assistant IGBO...goal scorer IGBO...my next world if I can't be IGBO ..let me be atulu IGBO.
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by OyinO: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2021
thundafire:
Make him learn to close mouth na

Mouth wey dem close, dey give out bad smell.
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by bewla(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
virginboy1:
Goal Nigeria.
grin
If you like or not baba is baba for the boyz
Re: Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. by Iconicwereysqua: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 / Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 0) On 13th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On May 12th 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.